PDA

View Full Version : I saw a Tgirl out in public!

Deidra Cowen
12-28-2005, 11:44 AM
Ok...sure I've seen lots of Tgirls at bars and stuff. Usually they are in the pack of girls that go out frequently in Atlanta. But today at the Wig Shop while buying some hair spray, a new wire brush and of course checking out the wigs I saw a tall beautiful blonde Tgirl.

She was very passable, I only think another Tgirl with CD radar would have picked up on her. Nice voice and I had never seen her before. Guessing she probably is one of those girls that has transitioned and has moved on from CD status.

I did'nt strike up a conversation, there were several people in the store and just coming from the gym, and dressed in drab I might have freaked the poor girl out.

Anyway I know its not the biggest new story in the world...but I got a kick out of seeing another 'girl' out there in public. (oh yeah! I stopped at a thrift store and got two outfits....pretty hot and I think either one will be good for New Years Eve)

Hugs

Deidra

kwebb
12-28-2005, 12:46 PM
Wow, having been all over the city this has never happened to me. Where were you at, Buckhead?

Alesia
12-28-2005, 12:51 PM
Wow I wish that could happen to me. I would have to talk to her. I can never seem to find any other girls in my area. Very lonley.:(

Melinda G
12-28-2005, 02:21 PM
I see them from time to time, here in Michigan. I'm a deejay, and I play some singles dances, and there are a couple who show up now and then. Nobody seems to mind, but they do notice, from some of the comments I hear. I dummy up. Nobody knows, and I'm not telling.
They were laughing about one of the guys who asked the CD to dance. She looked OK, but the voice must have given her away. The guy did a double take, and scurried away in a hurry.

Rikki Elisabeth
12-28-2005, 08:40 PM
I am trying not to be judgemental, however, when you dress and go out, people will see you...and being a woman, you do enjoy it....right?

Phoebe Reece
12-28-2005, 09:30 PM
Deidra,

You should go to Perimeter Mall more often. I've seen t-girls there before (everytime I passed a mirror). No, really, I have seen other t-girls there that were not anyone I know and also some really hot gg's in skirtsuits during the day, during the workweek.