PDA

View Full Version : First cleavage - sorry no pic's

NancyJ
10-05-2013, 08:42 AM
Hi Friends, I kinda never thought that I could have cleavage. Then I saw a recent post on Men Wear Bras that had a link to a number of instructional videos about creating cleavage. This morning I tried to "Monster" duct tape method and "Wow!" I've got some great cleavage. Paired with my D cup pocket bra I can not believe the look. Course shaving the chest hair is necessary, but that's something I've been doing for awhile. Now I think I could try different neck-style blouses, like a deep V-neck, scoop-neck, etc. In the past I've always thought I had to "button up." I realized that I've got plenty of breast tissue--it just needed to be pulled into the proper place.

Not looking forward to the tape removal, but for now I'm happy wearing my thigh highs, 3 inch black pumps, a leopard stripe mini skirt, padded panty, white rayon blouse with the first 3 buttons undone, and of course my forms and pocket bra.

Now I just need a wig and more experience with makeup.

I love my cleavage!!!! Nancy

Marcelle
10-05-2013, 08:56 AM
Hi Nancy. Sound like you found a new hobby, cleavage creation :). Speaking as one who has experimented have you tried medical tape vice duct tape? It will come off easier and less likely to irritate the chest and you can still get good effect. To enhance the effect you might also want to try some shading for illusion of depth.

I would recommend taking the tape off in a hot shower . . . go slow as the rip off method will not go well as you can't get good leverage . . . been there done that. :eek:

Hugs

Isha

NancyJ
10-05-2013, 09:06 AM
Thanks for the tip. Once of the videos also showed the use of backless/strapless adhesive bras like NuBra which I saw is sold at JCPenny. Looks like you can buy like an A cup, attach them more under the arm side of the breast tissue than they are of course meant to be attached, then pulled the cups together and clasp them. I see, though, that they have plastic clasps and I'm thinking that they might break or bend from the constant pressure? But, I'm gonna try them. Nancy

Helen_Highwater
10-05-2013, 09:31 AM
Nancy
There are loads of threads about NuBra and as you say, the clasps can be prone to breaking. That said, when worn with a padded bra which helps hold them in position the effect can be very pleasing. I've just bought 2 new pairs off Amazon for very little so it's worth shopping around.
Helen

Tracii G
10-05-2013, 09:43 AM
Taped one time and vowed never to do that again OUCH!
So many other ways to get cleavage that don't involve pain.
WalMart breast enhancers and a tight push up bra do a fine job.:)

Beverley Sims
10-05-2013, 12:59 PM
I am fortunate to have enough to not need a great deal of encouragement.

Deedee Skyblue
10-05-2013, 07:17 PM
Taped one time and vowed never to do that again OUCH!
So many other ways to get cleavage that don't involve pain.
WalMart breast enhancers and a tight push up bra do a fine job.:)

You just love a chance to show off your boobs, don't you? Wish I could show off mine the same way!

Deedee ;)