PDA

View Full Version : awsome panties

Alesia
12-28-2005, 12:14 PM
Was shopping in sears yestrday and decided to look in the panty section. I found the nicest panties I have ever seen. Very commfy too.I did not know sears had such nice stuff.I liked them so much I had to wear them right away. later when at the bar I guess the back of my shirt lifted up and the girl I was talking to said where did you get those panties? She said she absulutley loved them.

Marla GG
12-28-2005, 12:19 PM
Well describe them already! I need to know what these awesome panties look like so I can run straight over to Sears and get some! :D

I have bought some cute microfiber stretch bras for Angel at Sears. They are good for wearing undetectably under your guy clothes, if you're into that. I always think of it as giving my sweetie a secret hug all day long. ;)

Alesia
12-28-2005, 12:25 PM
Well describe them already! I need to know what these awesome panties look like so I can run straight over to Sears and get some! :D

I have bought some cute microfiber stretch bras for Angel at Sears. They are good for wearing undetectably under your guy clothes, if you're into that. I always think of it as giving my sweetie a secret hug all day long. ;)
They are thick satin highcuts with lace at the hips and a small bow on the front.. they are red and are very good quality.

amykins GG
12-28-2005, 01:16 PM
Who knew? My hubbie is always shopping at Sears. He says it is for the tools but maybe just maybe the fuddie duddie is less conservative then I thought.

As for the panties they sound adorable.

Alesia
12-28-2005, 03:16 PM
Mabey you should beet her to the punch and get her some.;)

vanity
12-28-2005, 05:05 PM
Was shopping in sears yestrday and decided to look in the panty section. I found the nicest panties I have ever seen. Very commfy too.I did not know sears had such nice stuff.I liked them so much I had to wear them right away. later when at the bar I guess the back of my shirt lifted up and the girl I was talking to said where did you get those panties? She said she absulutley loved them.
hi girls look at a web site called her room.com thet have some great panties a an affordable price

IRIA
12-28-2005, 05:24 PM
I never know where I'm going to find great clothes. Last year, I found a great pair of five inch heel sandals at walmart, of all places! More... later.

Shannah
12-28-2005, 06:56 PM
I never know where I'm going to find great clothes. Last year, I found a great pair of five inch heel sandals at walmart, of all places! More... later.

I found a great bustier and some cute panties at wally world. They occasionally have cute shoes, just not in size 12:(

Jesse69
12-28-2005, 08:14 PM
For years I used to buy the Satin Caress brand of panties at Sears. I loved this style and the panties and bras were cheap compared to VS. Now this brand changed their style and I don't like them anymore.

The latest panties and bras I was buying were Felina and Wacoal stuff - but they're expensive so I don't have many of them.

What brand are those awesome panties at Sears?

Rikki Elisabeth
12-28-2005, 09:06 PM
Can't be a turkey without stuffing. Can't be Thanksgiving without stuffing. Can't be a girl without panties...whoops! I guess you could but the seam in the jeans rubs you raw.

Tamara Barclay
12-28-2005, 09:11 PM
Hanes Her Way......hi cut! Real girls wear them, so why can't I!!!

Alesia
02-02-2006, 03:08 PM
Someone stole the ones I got from sears. Now I will just have to get 2 new pairs!!!!!!:clap:

vanity
02-02-2006, 05:59 PM
have you tried the boyshorts from jcpennys in micro fiber they have them in wonderful colors like hot pink flower design and a very nice blue

Donnie
02-03-2006, 10:17 AM
hooked already, Ill pick some up this weekend!

StephanieH
02-03-2006, 10:41 AM
;) I found some outstanding ruffle bum high waisted panties at JC Penney's, they're in different colors, (red, light blue, and black) with layers of black ruffle lace across the rear and matching black bows up front. VERY nice panties and high quality, not cheapo import stuff that falls apart after a week. I've noticed that the department stores often have stuff that's as good as, or sometimes better than, you can find at Vicky's Secret. Have fun! :rolleyes: