PDA

View Full Version : Low body = More Muscle Mass?

LoveMelanie
10-05-2013, 03:48 PM
Its Melanie again. I am fairly satisfied with my body except for the fact that I have a low body fat percentage meaning that I appear more muscular than I really am. For a clearer picture 5'10 is my height and I barely weigh 145. I uploaded a picture of my arm for example (please forgive me for my grungy bathroom :o) I want my arms to be more feminine in appearance. I also wish to have wider hips and a bigger butt. What should I do?

Allesandra Rhodes
10-05-2013, 04:09 PM
Hon I wish my arms were THAT skinny. You're lucky. Don't knock it. Working on the hip problem myself, can't gain a pound except my tummy :(

Zylia
10-05-2013, 04:15 PM
Hips and butt can/should be padded. Skinny arms are fine, you can make them look more feminine with the right posture, e.g. rotate your arms slightly inward so the palms of your hands face backwards (but don't overdo it).

Cheryl T
10-05-2013, 04:54 PM
So where are all those muscles??
All I see is a slender arm that most of us would love to have. It looks more feminine than many girls I know.

As for bigger hips and butt...good luck, that's either padding, genetic, or surgical.

Erica Marie
10-05-2013, 10:21 PM
Hon dont wish for too much. Because nothing more than a god given miracle or hrt will give you anything different than you have now. I am battling the same thing. Id luv to gain a more femme appearance. I tried all different exersises. On weights, off weights, more cardio, less cardio. Well it is just a cruel joke that we were given male bodies. I guess we just have to work with what we were given.

Beverley Sims
10-05-2013, 11:38 PM
Maybe eat more fatty foods. :)
Not as silly as it sounds but you are what you eat and diet may help.
Others may recommend light weights or even bust exercises, all these should be taken into consideration.

Lynn Marie
10-06-2013, 02:54 AM
At 22 you're still pretty young. It may take a few more years to build up a layer of body fat that will soften your contours. If you smoke, quit, you'll see an almost immediate weight gain. I quit 15 years ago and gained 20 pounds in 2 years! I was pretty gaunt.

kimdl93
10-06-2013, 07:48 AM
Your arm looks fine. Really.

CynthiaD
10-06-2013, 03:02 PM
From ages 14-21 I was 5'8" and weighed 125 pounds. I kept wishing I could gain more weight. Eventually I succeeded beyond my wildest dreams, and have spent the last several years trying to reverse that success. Be careful what you wish for.

Tracii G
10-06-2013, 04:41 PM
The fact is you have a male body and no amount of exercise is going to give you a female butt and hips.
A padded panty or hip padding device is the best way to get the shape you are looking for.

secretlyme
10-07-2013, 11:42 PM
I agree with Kim, don't worry about your arms. Some GGs with well-toned arms show muscle and still look perfectly feminine.

paper_clip
10-10-2013, 09:01 PM
Michelle Obama arms are all the rage and you're arms are way skinnier than hers.