PDA

View Full Version : The "Ominous' Buldge

Lacyfem
10-06-2013, 09:51 AM
Looking for the opinions of the gurls here on the buldge that occurs when we gurls are wearing tighter dresses and skirts and haven't tucked fully or at all. I know those photos not allowed here which I only somewhat agree with as that showing certainly isn't pervert or nasty. I don't always tuck and as a CD I love that I have male genitals and don't always see the need to tuck them away unless I'm going out in public. If you're going through the full transition I can understand but as a crossdresser by definition we don't want our family jewels taken away so sometimes it's nice to see how fem we can be and still have a little tasteful bulge in our skirts. Please gurls what's your opinion.... I'd post a tasteful photo but it would be deleted....

Allesandra Rhodes
10-06-2013, 10:07 AM
Tight undies usually help to mask anything for me. The image I'm looking for is a female. I believe bulges were illuminated here for a reason long ago. Maybe complaints of going OTT. No matter, no one is perfect. My respect for others leads me to believe that not everyone wants to see those things (I could do without the panty shots too but that's my PO). At your home you can do what you like, myself I simply treat the internet as a public place and try to present as a woman.

Beverley Sims
10-06-2013, 10:23 AM
The only bulge I may show is what can appear to be a baby bump.
That becomes a form of art.
Other bulges as you describe are all part of the art of suppression.
A bulge as you describe is not tasteful in my view.
If any one has useful comments get in now I can't see this thread being open for long.

Majella St Gerard
10-06-2013, 10:32 AM
when i'm dressed up it is obvious that i'm a man in a dress/skirt, so I don't really try to hide my bulge but I don't put out for display either. if it's too pronounced I will try to pack it away more. sometimes it's not easy to pack away.

Alice Torn
10-06-2013, 10:34 AM
I always wear a pantygirdle, which works well, to prevent any bulge. Is this the new "Battle Of The Bulge?"

Raychel
10-06-2013, 10:42 AM
I always hide that thing when dressed, the only bulges women's clothes should have should be two of them just below the shoulders

Lacyfem
10-06-2013, 10:50 AM
What's a baby bump in your opinion Beverly.... I'm not advocating anything here and certainly not a huge bump. But how does a baby bump become a form of art. Please explain that one.

SheriM
10-06-2013, 10:52 AM
I want to appear as feminine as possible and do not want any type of bulge.

Badtranny
10-06-2013, 10:56 AM
It's a valid comment if you ask me.

Even though I'm fully transitioned and apparently pretty damn passable as of late, I did have a kooky idea while perusing the Folsom Street Fair last weekend. Since it is a huge fetish event and since I am still pre-op, I thought about re-configuring my junk so I would show a bit of a bulge in my super tight jeans. Now, for me it wouldn't be much of one since I don't have testicles anymore but I think it would be fun since the rest of my body has had quite a bit of work done. There's not too many places where you can let your freak flag fly like that.

The most likely reason this topic is discouraged is because people don't know how to talk about things like adults. Or the hardcore CD's will throw a fit if you don't hate your junk. Either way, it's a sensitive area around here and the mods don't want to be glued to their computers babysitting a single thread.

Lacyfem
10-06-2013, 10:59 AM
Right on Melissa....

kimdl93
10-06-2013, 11:00 AM
I'd prefer not to see bulges, 'Hear that, Anthony Wiener?'

cdmorganashley
10-06-2013, 11:04 AM
i think putting your bulge on display when presenting male or female sends out a pretty distinct message (but especially when dressed fem). i also think that doing it while dressed fem is not going to be viewed by others as tasteful regardless of your intentions in allowing it to be seen... if i ever go out in public presenting as female i will be looking to fly below the radar or possibly be viewed as an attractive female in some way and not as a man who craves attention and disregards what other people view as acceptable public appearance, which is how i think people would view someone in female attire bulging...

*i just saw Melissa's post and i will amend my answer to say that i see no problem with bulging at in a venue like a fetish fair or at a club or something like that; i wouldn't think it would be distasteful in that context, however, in a regular setting like the supermarket or mall or something i personally think its going to get too much negative attention so i personally would chose not to show it there

paulaloha
10-06-2013, 12:49 PM
I personally try to get my bulge as far gone as possible. But I consider myself transgender so there are quite a few days where I want to be a woman. On those days I want it gone, and those are the days I typically dress as well. So while I'm still not convinced I want to get rid of what makes the bulge, when I dress I don't want to see it.

Stephanie47
10-06-2013, 01:01 PM
If I am going to try my best to emulate a woman I'm going to do my best to eliminate the bulge. I do have panty girdles that I wear with sheath dresses. Sheath dresses are the slimmest I have and they do not cling to the body. I do find stuffing the bulge leads to some discomfort. I prefer to wear an empire waist or wrap dress because of the potential bulge and because those styles are more forgiving to the less than ideal waist (42-38-38).

When I was a teenager (1960's) as a male I did not stuff a sock into my pants to create the illusion of having a monster.

MsRenee
10-06-2013, 01:07 PM
Proper tucking will eliminate any sign of a bulge.
When Im desressed I want to be as presentable in public as I can. I have found that using a pantyliner has helped keeping everything in place and is pretty comfortabke if done correctly.
Renee

Beverley Sims
10-06-2013, 01:17 PM
What's a baby bump in your opinion Beverly.... I'm not advocating anything here and certainly not a huge bump. But how does a baby bump become a form of art. Please explain that one.
If you have a flat stomach you need a little padding to show that you may be pregnant.
I believe it is called a baby bump these days.
Years ago I posed as a pregnant woman boarding a street car to see if I could get a seat.
I consider dressing well and passing is an art form.

AllieSF
10-06-2013, 01:22 PM
When dressed I am definitely not trying to shock anyone with an outwardly mixed gender presentation. I don't have problems tucking. I take special care in tighter fitting bottoms and somewhat less with looser fitting ones. Even some GG's will have a small bump in tighter skirts and dresses. What someone else does in their own home or while out is their business. They can live with any, if any, repercussions. I totally respect what they do and do not take any offense as it does not reflect on me and how I present. Being comfortable in myself also means, to me at least, that other's actions, opinions and sometimes even comments do not bother me.

Sandra
10-06-2013, 01:34 PM
So what would we have on here if we allowed this,? up manship, oh yours looks good but mines bigger, bit like the gun threads and we know what happened to those.

Pics with bulges will never be allowed one here, anyone wants to posts pics showing bulges can go and find another forum to post them on.

Requal Jo
10-06-2013, 01:56 PM
Bulges are not my desire so I tuck at all times when in femme mode. I suppose it is the feeling of being a whole "girl" and therefore shedding any resemblance to my male form when CDing.

AlexisWest
10-06-2013, 02:30 PM
I tuck everytime I present as female, I've even tuck while underdressed or end drab.

Dianne S
10-06-2013, 02:38 PM
I have never been able to tuck successfully. :( I follow the instructions, but it just doesn't work... can't get those damn things up in the cavity that's supposed to be waiting for them. So I wear very tight padded panties that keep everything in place. I also tend to favour flared skirts rather than tight form-fitting ones, so that helps eliminate all trace of bulge.

CynthiaD
10-06-2013, 02:45 PM
I tuck all the time, regardless of mode. The only bulge I want to see is on my chest.

reb.femme
10-06-2013, 04:22 PM
I have never been able to tuck successfully. :( I follow the instructions, but it just doesn't work... can't get those damn things up in the cavity that's supposed to be waiting for them. So I wear very tight padded panties that keep everything in place. I also tend to favour flared skirts rather than tight form-fitting ones, so that helps eliminate all trace of bulge.

This could have been written by me, save that I haven't even tried to tuck, my bits are too damn sensitive to be poking in where they originally came from. Hence I go for A-line skirts and tighter holding undies. I would like to try tucking as I like trousers and jeans too, so a clean line would be brilliant but it's never going to happen........unfortunately. I'm just too acutely sensitive.

Rebecca

deebra
10-06-2013, 04:55 PM
Lacyfem I see nothing wrong with your post and I can agree with it, you are presenting as a crossdressed man, not trying to present as a woman so if you want an observer to know you look to be a nice looking woman but are letting close observers know you are male and not trying to hide it is just fine with me. Isn't it being more honest than presenting as a woman but being a man. I'm proud of "mine" for several reasons but when dressed I like a nice tight tuck and the flat feminine look of no bulge. Dressed and showing a little bulge is kinda putting it in the public's face saying I have rights too and I will dress as I like and won't be put in your box. Badtranny your thread is also is also good.

Michelle (Oz)
10-06-2013, 05:19 PM
Wearing a corset with a Spanx underneath keeps me in check. The corset gives me a little stomach a la Beverley's solution and the Spanx holds things in place. It all takes some effort after using the ladies to adjust but worth it not to have an unwanted bulge.

Tamara Croft
10-06-2013, 05:24 PM
You know why the bulge rule was enforced?? because CD'ing males were posting pictures of themselves wearing lingerie and erections... or very short skirts with obvious erections. So rather than try and figure out if someone was well endowed or have an erection, we banned those kind of pictures.

I'm pretty sure people don't want to see those kind of pictures on a support forum, there are plenty of other boards you can go post/find pictures like that.

Tracii G
10-06-2013, 05:32 PM
I have presented enfemme a few times with a baby bump it can be fun.
I did that with a shopping partner of mine and it was her idea.She did my make up,hair and bump.We had a great time
As far as a guy bump down there I try to get as flat as I can while 100% enfemme in 50/50 mode I don't tuck.

Lori Kurtz
10-06-2013, 06:32 PM
There was always a bit of a gender-bending thrill in letting my maleness show in a dainty little pair of panties, or under a tight skirt, but I totally understand not allowing pictures of that kind to be posted here. And for the ultimate kick of CDing, I needed to tuck. I loved the female look of that part of my body, no matter what I was wearing, when en femme.

Zylia
10-06-2013, 07:11 PM
a little tasteful bulge in our skirts.
Well that's something you don't read every day :D

Personally, deemphasizing my junk while dressed 'pretty' is about as obvious to me as faking a pair of boobs. That said, I don't care how other people (complete strangers) present themselves on the internet. The administration of this forum does care how people present themselves here and I kind of understand the zero-tolerance policy on bulges in pics. It's a bit prudish maybe and may turn into complete and utter denial of the sexual aspect of cross-dressing, but it is what it is. The family-friendly nature of this forum makes for good conversations.

Allison Quinn
10-06-2013, 07:40 PM
I respect if you like that sort of thing but it's not what i'm interested in at all :P
I prefer to hide my bulge entirely, and since i'm not into men I don't really want to see all of that c: But whatever floats your boat!

suchacutie
10-06-2013, 09:06 PM
I try to separate my genders as completely as possible both for me and my wife who is completely heterosexual. She would not appreciate Tina with a bulge. When presenting as male publicly she still would prefer I not show off that which is committed to her. Makes sense to me.

docrobbysherry
10-06-2013, 10:27 PM
If it was up to me, I would ban all pantie threads. Unless they r a fetish for u, why talk, chat, or boast about panties? They do nothing for me and I ignore those threads. I wear them for functional purposes only.

Tamara Croft
10-06-2013, 10:34 PM
I wear them for functional purposes only.

Me too!! especially thongs, they keep my butt warm :eek:

:lol:

Maybe we should ban pirates :raspp:

Karren H
10-06-2013, 10:53 PM
Lucky for me I don't really have enough to bulge..... even if I weren't tucking....

Dalva
10-06-2013, 11:36 PM
like Rebecca and dawn, I have a difficult time with the tucking thing. I just can't do it. I really don't mind seeing a CD with a bit of a bulge showing. It doesn't bother me, although I don't make an effort of flaunting myself.

That said, I wonder how GG's feel about women wearing tight leggings, yoga pants or very form hugging stretch denim showing a distinctive or pronounced "cameltoe" .

Vickie_CDTV
10-06-2013, 11:36 PM
This reminds me of a nudist friend of mine, who once said something to the effect of, "It is one thing to let other people know you have a penis, it is another thing to wag it in front of their face."

As far as panty threads go, well... of all the items of clothing for men to have a fetish for, panties are by and far the most popular item. It is not surprising some like to talk about them.

ReineD
10-07-2013, 12:04 AM
Isn't that a fetish thing to do ... being proud of and showing bulges while dressed en femme? It certainly puts the focus on the sexual aspect of the CDing.

... which is fine if you're in a fetish forum, or dressing on your own, or having a grand evening with like-minded people. But this forum has a lot of people for whom the dressing is not or is no longer strictly fetish. So a lot of people would not be interested in the bulge.

That said, I wonder how GG's feel about women wearing tight leggings, yoga pants or very form hugging stretch denim showing a distinctive or pronounced "cameltoe" .

Lol. Our mothers taught us that women who dress like that are loose. :p

Oddlee
10-07-2013, 01:39 AM
It depends on the audience. I had a "friend with benefits" who enjoyed "the bulge" and who also enjoyed the access to it which skirts allowed...

Maria 60
10-07-2013, 04:47 AM
I don't see a problem with that as long as its in good taste, and not trying to show it. I don't tuck at all but I do try to cut down the bulge with Spanks or support slip, but at the end of the day it's very much who I am. I don't see a problem.

erickka
10-07-2013, 05:13 AM
For me, girl mode NO bulge. I may not pass even remotely, but I do try to do everything possible to be the best I can be.

Deedee Skyblue
10-07-2013, 05:13 AM
Bulge that won't budge = buldge? Women aren't supposed to be packing that kind of thing in their pants!

Deedee

... pantie threads [...] do nothing for me and I ignore those threads.

Good idea, DR Sherry. It is such an easy concept, and it saves time for reading and responding to threads that are interesting. I agree with you 100%.

Deedee

Jillian Faith
10-07-2013, 05:22 AM
When dressed I'm always tucked and go to great lengths to insure "my package" is invisible and looks as flat as a GG's.

mariehart
10-07-2013, 06:43 AM
Well I'm currently wearing a pair of leggings so no bulge is acceptable to me. I hate it at the best of times and wish it would fall off. Even though no one is going to see me. I prefer it that way. I also find it oddly comfortable. The thing often gets excited all by itself except when it's put in it's place. :eek: I don't like that anymore.

BLUE ORCHID
10-07-2013, 06:49 AM
Hi Lacy, When I'm all dressed up that is the last thing that I want starring back at me in the mirror.

Cheryl T
10-07-2013, 07:11 AM
I'm always tucked in the last few years and more and more don't relish the "bulge" at all anymore.

Lacyfem
10-07-2013, 10:47 AM
Well, I think the concensus is that most gurls here want to tuck or at least no see a buldge. I love all the opinions and views as this is the fun of this site as such a diverse bunch of gurls. I personally find tucking uncomfortable though wearing pantyhose or a panty girdle does the trick for me if I've positioned myself properly. Like I said I don't mind seeing a little bulge and not something which is meant to say "hey I'm a cd and heres my penis". I guess it should be a taseful tuck. I also found that when tucked that if I got sexually excited it was quite uncomfortable when I started to get excited. One of the drawbacks of a guy trying to be a gurl I guess. Thanks to all for their wonderful thoughts.

Michelle55
10-07-2013, 10:51 AM
Guys pants, at least outside of clubs where you're trying to hook up, are loose enough to not show your junk. As a rule our society discourages an obvious display of that except in those venues where children and polite people are not expected to hang out.

So... in those more explicit venues it would be OK to have a bulge, but in everyday life.... NO!

5150 Girl
10-07-2013, 10:55 AM
loose fitting clothing hides it nicely... Tight panties get the job done for me when needed

Barbara Maria
10-07-2013, 11:37 AM
Every time I've tried to tuck I end up with a dull ache down there,so I just gave up.It isn't a bad pain but I don't want to screw something up and have to explain to my doctor what happened.Maybe I'm not doing it right.Oh well,I don't go out anyway,so I just try not to look at it.

Rachael Leigh
10-07-2013, 01:07 PM
For me its funny cause I like to tuck whether Im going out or not, if Im in my girly clothes at home I try to stay that way but as many said on here its not always comfortable even with a little bit of growth, I guess for me the undies look better to me with no bulge than with one. not to mention my tight workout stuff.

Oh and Lacy I love your picture very nice.

robindee36
10-07-2013, 04:08 PM
En femme....no bulges or tenting please. If it takes panty hose, a gaff, duct tape or staples, that bulge just ruins the presentation effect. Unless you're trying to make a statement, which it sounds like you might be, tenting skirts are never tasteful IMHO.

There are enough tells in my presentation, don't need to add to them. If I ever want to say 'hey, I'm dressed like a girl and it excites me' it would be with a soft whisper not a loud shout.

However, I respect your opinion and position on this. I just don't agree with it.

Hugs, Robin

You know why the bulge rule was enforced?? because CD'ing males were posting pictures of themselves wearing lingerie and erections... or very short skirts with obvious erections. So rather than try and figure out if someone was well endowed or have an erection, we banned those kind of pictures.

I'm pretty sure people don't want to see those kind of pictures on a support forum, there are plenty of other boards you can go post/find pictures like that.

This is precisely my reason for joining this group. I had enough of the meat markets and being sent the obligatory 'endowment' pics. Like a CD doesn't know what it is.

I wanted a forum in which to exchange ideas not nudie pics. Thanks Tamara and the admin team for making this a comfortable place to interact, even if I do oopsie on the rules from time to time ;)

Hugs, Robin

Lorileah
10-07-2013, 05:36 PM
Really? One other perspective, Do you, when you are dressed as male, put tube socks in there to make yourself look bigger? How many males do you see daily "sporting" the moose knuckle? Really....c'mon. It isn't something you show unless you are gay (hah! Hi Melissa...Folsom Street? Hard to reconcile a bunch of men in ass chaps and stuffed jock straps to CDs here) OR you think that showing that at a bar will get you a woman (hands GG's how many here are size queens?). Amazing that for a site that so many claim they aren't gay, there are still some here who WANT to show or see that? PM for a link to sites that have movies. :facepalm:

And as Sandra stated, why would you want to get into a "I am bigger than you" war on here? I agree if showing your package is your deal, Craig's List would love your business.

I also found that when tucked that if I got sexually excited it was quite uncomfortable when I started to get excited. Just a question, when you are in guy mode and this happens...aren't you uncomfortable too? Or do you walk around showing it off?

Mink
10-07-2013, 05:41 PM
the battle of the bulge continues!

Badtranny
10-07-2013, 05:45 PM
(hah! Hi Melissa...Folsom Street? Hard to reconcile a bunch of men in ass chaps and stuffed jock straps to CDs here)

Well, my body looks rather womanly with all the implants and all, and I thought it would be a kick to show something that is out of place. Might actually do it next year it depends on how feisty I'm feeling.

...Also I admit to being a bit of a size queen. ;-)

Lorileah
10-07-2013, 06:08 PM
Well, my body looks rather womanly with all the implants and all, and I thought it would be a kick to show something that is out of place. Might actually do it next year it depends on how feisty I'm feeling. You would. What the heck, people get paid for that

...Also I admit to being a bit of a size queen. ;-) Not me...I mean..I am NOT touching that...literally ;)

Marleena
10-07-2013, 06:15 PM
This thread is hilarious! I needed something to make me smile today. BTW I've had the displeasure of seeing those bulges in pictures before they've been deleted here, it's not very girlie at all.:heehee:

Allesandra Rhodes
10-07-2013, 06:59 PM
Oh Marleena I could tell you stories.. We'll not go into that here:) Mink you crack me up. You too Lori ;)

The very first thing I saw here in someone's avie wasn't just a bulge but there was no moderation at that time. Imagine how bad it could have gotten had none taken the ropes and cleaned things up? There's lots of sites for 'more' (yeah movies too). Now not everyone feels like a woman inside as they have stated in other threads, some CD for reasons that are pretty sexual, and that's fine. But here is not the place to show off such "extremities". And while I don't like men in the least, I still could agree with the size queens but that was another discussion that started bulging and got well out of hand..

It's better here now :)

julie-ann
10-08-2013, 10:27 AM
I think that ,when enfemme, to show a bulge a bulge is offensive.
To tuck 16/24 takes perseverance , but the more one does it the easier it gets. To start with one gets the' ache' after an hour or so but with daily tucking the time period can extend painlessly and now my testes slide up with no discomfort and stay there until I push them down to go to bed.. It was not always so, but I have been tucking for over 40 years.

Marleena
10-08-2013, 11:11 AM
Yeah "the boy am I happy to see you" pictures get deleted quickly here. I mean the whole idea is to look convincing like a GG right? I don't know of any GG's with a "third leg" in their panties.:D

Tracii G
10-08-2013, 11:33 AM
Gee ladies you are making me wish I had a huge "Johnson" so I could wear a skirt and show a "Mt.Rushmore" just so people would wonder.
Its OK if that is your thing but I'll just tuck.

Badtranny
10-08-2013, 12:17 PM
I don't know of any GG's with a "third leg" in their panties.:D

Me either. I'm kinda special in that way.

Marleena
10-08-2013, 12:27 PM
Lol @ Melissa! You know this thread just might turn into "penis envy" in reverse. We could have a lot of CDer's thinking darn I wish my appendage was that big, or crap I don't measure up!:)

Shelly Preston
10-08-2013, 01:00 PM
Well if you want to show your bulge, I dont really see the point in wearing a skirt.

To me it seems like those who do are showing a bulge have not make any effort to hide it.

If thats what they want to do its their choice but I am afraid its not for me.

Sandra
10-08-2013, 01:07 PM
If thats what they want to do its their choice but I am afraid its not for me.

True Shelly it is their choice, but don't let those who want to do this ever complain about the way a GG looks.

jennytvx
10-09-2013, 01:25 AM
It's a valid comment if you ask me.

Even though I'm fully transitioned and apparently pretty damn passable as of late, I did have a kooky idea while perusing the Folsom Street Fair last weekend. Since it is a huge fetish event and since I am still pre-op, I thought about re-configuring my junk so I would show a bit of a bulge in my super tight jeans. Now, for me it wouldn't be much of one since I don't have testicles anymore but I think it would be fun since the rest of my body has had quite a bit of work done. There's not too many places where you can let your freak flag fly like that.

The most likely reason this topic is discouraged is because people don't know how to talk about things like adults. Or the hardcore CD's will throw a fit if you don't hate your junk. Either way, it's a sensitive area around here and the mods don't want to be glued to their computers babysitting a single thread.

hi bad tranny, i was at the folsom street fair (in drab). wish I knew to look for you. always wanted to meet a true tranny near me.

I try to present as a proper female everytime i dress. A bulge will definitely not look proper. to conceal my bulge, I tuck it tight between my legs and wear tighter panties. On some occasions, I use bandages (skin tone) and tape it in place and use my scrotum skin and tape them together to make lips. I looks good in the mirror. I also tried 3m glue and it works great until i take hot shower, then it falls apart.

But a bulge will ruin you look, but then if it's a fetish thing, then show it off.

Badtranny
10-09-2013, 12:58 PM
always wanted to meet a true tranny near me.

I'm as true as it gets doll but there are a zillion of us around here. I'll meet you whenever, just PM me and we'll get together somewhere and have a drink.

amy96
10-09-2013, 03:35 PM
I've found the key is in the panties. American Apparel makes a panty called "tap panty" and comes in dozens of colors. It fits me just perfect for going out and hiding a little bulge! ;)

docrobbysherry
10-09-2013, 10:05 PM
Me too!! especially thongs, they keep my butt warm :eek:

:lol:

Maybe we should ban pirates :raspp:
When u do, I expect it will be all my fault? Sigh!

Isn't that a fetish thing to do ... being proud of and showing bulges while dressed en femme? It certainly puts the focus on the sexual aspect of the CDing.

... which is fine if you're in a fetish forum, or dressing on your own, or having a grand evening with like-minded people. But this forum has a lot of people for whom the dressing is not or is no longer strictly fetish. So a lot of people would not be interested in the bulge.

Lol. Our mothers taught us that women who dress like that are loose. :p
Actually, I've had this conversation with a few men and CD's also. They like to see a bulge on a GG woman. Camel toe, u know? I don't get it!

I actually got angry when I saw a new silicone girdle because they put a bulge in the silicone there! I asked why? They said because women have them! I explained if I wanted a bulge there I didn't NEED to wear their, or any, product. I won't buy or wear one of those. They don't look fem to me!

I guess I REALLY don't get it?

AmyGaleRT
10-10-2013, 02:15 AM
I commonly wear looser skirts or dresses, so a "bulge" wouldn't necessarily show up. I still don't like showing one as Amy, though.

I often wear shapewear to help, specifically, the Cupid Women's Extra Firm Longleg High Waist Brief. They look kind of like a high-waisted pair of bike shorts, with about 6 hooks to help close the waist part. They not only pull in my tummy a bit, but keep me securely tucked where it matters...and help keep my pantyhose up if I'm wearing them. And any perv who tries to peek up my skirt won't see a darn thing! (In fact, I just ordered another couple of them...2 pairs for $20 on Walmart.com. :) )

- Amy

NicoleA
10-10-2013, 04:36 AM
I've only just started dressing, and even though it's only in the privacy of my own home I don't want any sign of the bulge to show. The tuck isn't as uncomfortable as I thought it was and a tight pair of panties holds everything in place pretty well. My panty hose and a control slip on top smooths everything out nicely.

Stephanie47
11-08-2013, 12:21 PM
Janet, that picture is great. Getting back to the original post. I am an in-home cross dresser. I like my comfort. I do not constrict myself. I find wearing a panty is sufficient for in-home activity. I have a lot of dresses that have an empire waist or are wraps. Basically, if my dresses gather under the bosom the flowing or hanging effect of the skirt of the dress hides the offending member. If I am going to wear a snugger dress then I will wear a panty girdle. I've seen more women dressed in skin tight dresses to last a lifetime. Frankly, most of them need to get on a weight loss program. I know there are some men who enjoy a woman with roles of fat accentuated by skin tight attire, but, I'm not one of them. Frankly, I like a little mystery. Hope I did not offend anyone!

Majella St Gerard
11-08-2013, 01:28 PM
Women flaunt their breasts all the time, shouldn't we have something?

Daryl
11-08-2013, 02:12 PM
I'm not big enough to worry about a bulge. In fact the last few years I think I've shrunk. Although my belly has expanded it kind of helps
hide any bulge there might be.

Seana Summer
11-08-2013, 03:29 PM
While a bulge or camel toe may be unavoidable in some circumstance, I think it is impolite at the least to show it off to the general public. I am not all that concerned with passing completely, and I am proud of my manhood, but I don't walk around in any mode tenting anything. I suppose there may be circumstances where that may be desirable but I can't think of any I would participate in, in public. Most GGs I know would not, and do not, walk around with "camel toe" visible either.

Like picking your nose it seems like bad manners to make others uncomfortable. It is probably best to save it for Folsum street or deer camp

robindee36
11-08-2013, 04:11 PM
I know that suit of armor from the Tower Museum. We called it 'Happy Armor' ;)

However, I thing King Henry 8 was thinking wishfully at the time.

Hugs, Robin

Tracii G
11-08-2013, 07:08 PM
I think I'll get all dolled up enfemme tomorrow in my tightest femme jeans and stuff a codpiece in there and see what happens.
Maybe even go to the gym where all the big boys hang out.I bet I could land a date for Sat night.
We all know power lifters are gay anyway.

KristyPa
11-12-2013, 08:44 PM
I like to wear lace top thigh highs and will wear a small pair of panties if I wear jeans. If I'm wearing a skirt I wear a pair tight fitting pantyhose, although it doesn't work with a tight skirt so I don't wear a real tight skirts.

freeindress
11-13-2013, 08:53 AM
I would not like wearing tight tube skirts or dresses, so I don't need complete tucking. Panties or compression shorts are enough to prevent tenting of any of my skirts or dresses. Sometimes it is harder (pun intended) to hide the bulge, as I wear womens swimsuits at beach or swimming pools - and even passed once (back and side view, with the help of small breastforms): the package in cool water shrinking easily down to the size of a walnut, and without arousing fetish that could bring an erection up, I was leaving the pool and heard someone telling me I was heading to the mens shower room - supposedly the wrong way because she believed I should have walked to the womens side.

karenfry
11-13-2013, 09:09 AM
When fully dressed I always tuck and wear a tight pair of panties that have a lot of spandex in them.Like to look as feminine as possible.

Desiree2bababe
11-13-2013, 11:06 AM
I had a cd friend that actually liked showing the bulge, myself, I prefer to have it tucked away nice and tightly.

Sara Ann
11-13-2013, 07:11 PM
I always try to hide the bulge. However, because of the position of a loose gaff and the way things migrated around, I recently -- and quite accidentally -- ended up with a facsimile of a female budge. I immediately thought *whoa* it was another element that might add to the whole presentation. But then I also thought about the rudeness factor and how my wife sometimes points out others with camel toe.

Georgina
11-13-2013, 07:29 PM
I always wear an open bottom girdle and a slip as well. Since I mostly wear skirt suits I don't show any lumps.

Gigi
11-13-2013, 08:28 PM
I just found this thread...it's thoroughly entertaining! :heehee:

julie-ann
12-03-2013, 12:59 PM
I agree with the first paragraph of cdmorganashley's post, when enfemme a bulge is to be discouraged.

Linda E. Woodworth
12-03-2013, 01:03 PM
Sorry, count me out on this one.

When enfemme I wat to display the most feminine image I possibly can and any type of bulge is not allowed.

Desirae
12-03-2013, 04:22 PM
Since this thread already exists, I'll take the liberty to ask some things in seriousness that I have always wondered about.

I have tried tucking but have never been successful. When "tucking" is being discussed, that is referring to hiding the testicles, is it not? There is no real place to hide/position the "shaft" (for lack of a better word) is there? Isn't it the shaft that causes the "bulge"? This is something I've never understood. I'm being serious here so I hope someone can/will answer these questions for me.

And another thing that I have wondered is what happens if I am tucked and become aroused?

Forgive me for my ignorance. I hope I didn't take too much liberty in asking these questions but where else would I be able to find out the answers to my questions? I tried posing the questions as delicately as I could.

georgia20
12-03-2013, 05:14 PM
I do both, if in public at times I want to look clay I'll tuck but for dressing and feeling sexy, I enjoy the bulge, it can be viewed as raunchy but a lot of us on here are guys dressed like women, not trying to be women, so I think either way is great but presumably think you have to be comfortable with yourself to have the bulge showing.

Dawn Gurl
12-03-2013, 06:12 PM
I tend to wear tops that basically cover any bulge when wearing jeans. My build is such that, tight fitting jeans or slacks are sort of out the question. I do strive for the most fem look I can though.

Vanessa5
12-03-2013, 07:33 PM
I also wear tops that cover that area. I like the smooth look better. At times I think people can see it so I make sure to keep tops long.

AllieSF
12-03-2013, 09:51 PM
I do both, if in public at times I want to look clay I'll tuck but for dressing and feeling sexy, I enjoy the bulge, it can be viewed as raunchy but a lot of us on here are guys dressed like women, not trying to be women, so I think either way is great but presumably think you have to be comfortable with yourself to have the bulge showing.

Georgia,

Tucking is the act of trying to remove most if not all "bulge" that results from the male testicles and penis. So, the testicles are coaxed into a couple of small cavities that helps hide most of their size and the penis is pulled and down and back between the legs and secured with tight fitting undergarment or in some techniques with tape. For more than you ever wanted to know about tucking find the sticky thread "The Art of Tucking". Good luck.

georgia20
12-04-2013, 10:03 AM
Georgia,

Tucking is the act of trying to remove most if not all "bulge" that results from the male testicles and penis. So, the testicles are coaxed into a couple of small cavities that helps hide most of their size and the penis is pulled and down and back between the legs and secured with tight fitting undergarment or in some techniques with tape. For more than you ever wanted to know about tucking find the sticky thread "The Art of Tucking". Good luck.

I don't ever remember asking what it was but OK then..... Just saying I do both, not a dictionary definition of it, just because some of us are young does not mean we don't understand things. I think this is why I rarely post on here, because each time I see someone being attacked because what one cross dresser does goes against what the majority sees fit. JMHO, take it for what is worth

Karen kc
12-04-2013, 10:17 AM
Bulge? Whats that? I wish I had one big enough to worry about!! lol

Samantha_Smile
12-04-2013, 10:32 AM
Personally, I use a bit of 3M transpore tape to assist in this dept.
I'll try to keep this discrete. And Im assuming you already have an idea of what's involved.
Now, with everything clean and shaven down there...
-Tuck your plums in the usual 'up into the pelvic cavities' fashion as described in many other threads on the matter.
-Lying on your back, fold your P backwards towards your butt.
-With this folded and your plums sitting high, take some of your 'bag skin' from either side of your P and fold it up, over and around your P, kinda like a hotdog, but the bread is a pita.
-Using strips of tape @4-5cms long (Helps to do this ahead of time, I get about 8 ready to make sure and allow overlap for security), and holding the pita bread FIRMLY in place with one hand, secure the pita bread in place around the hotdog with your other hand.
Start with a piece of tape in the middle, then a piece at the end closest to you, and then a piece towards the tip of the hotdog, allowing room for it to poke out late should you need to go pee.
When these 3 pieces are in place, fill in the gaps inbetween with other bits of tape, if you have some left over - overlap some for security and smooth out any creases.
To stop adhesive transferring onto you pants, just pop a piece of loo-roll between the tape and your pants.

This method allows me to pee with no messing around or adjustment afterwards, leaves no unsightly bulge and lasts for over 12 hours - Ive never dressed for longer than this.

PRACTICE IT.
And for the love of god - use 3M transpore, not duct tape.

Lorileah
12-04-2013, 12:54 PM
Moderator's note.....there is a whole thread on tucking in the stickies...let's not get into that.

AllieSF
12-04-2013, 03:57 PM
I don't ever remember asking what it was but OK then..... Just saying I do both, not a dictionary definition of it, just because some of us are young does not mean we don't understand things. I think this is why I rarely post on here, because each time I see someone being attacked because what one cross dresser does goes against what the majority sees fit. JMHO, take it for what is worth

Sorry Georgia, My post was meant for Desirae who posted just before you. I looked quickly at her response and then when writing my second post looked up again and saw your name and thought it was her post. I don't understand the rest of your reply here. I was just trying to help Desirae. Did you think that I was replying negatively to your post?? Sorry for the confusion.

georgia20
12-04-2013, 04:42 PM
Yes I felt as though you thought i had no idea what i was talking about and felt offended as i just got done saying that I do both, I understand now, just some confusion, but I also reacted because of of some of the negativity I see towards some and it bothers me to think any one of us is better than the other bad on our appearances or the way we do things, that's where most of my hostility came from

Lacyfem
12-05-2013, 10:17 AM
I'm delighted to see all the responses to my post here as it just proves we are all different as gurls. I as one who doesn't like to tuck as find it uncomfortable and if need be I wear a girdle or a panty girdle to keep the bulge down. Generally once I do that there is no problem and I can wear what i want and if there is a bit of a hump and it's not outrageous but tasteful it's not problem to me. When wearing looser fitting cloths such as a dress all panties work for me without the need to keep that bulge down. I'm a male who enjoys being a gurl as many of state here and don't wish to loose my family jewels and I'm quite proud of them. Yet as a gurl I don't wish to flaunt them and let them enjoy there freedom in a nice panty and not being strapped down much like being in a straight jacket. Boys can be gurls and still be boys.

Lacyfem
02-01-2014, 09:18 AM
Oh! Badtranny you are so right on as there are an awful lot of stuff cd's here that don't want to talk about their junk and in that they are cd's we all have junk. Good luck with your full transition and enjoy your knew life as a woman....