PDA

View Full Version : First pair of forms

Emma 73
10-07-2013, 09:26 AM
Hi girls, usually I don't have a great deal to say But I love to read all your stories and soak as much up as I can to improve Emma's style!!

I have been so excited today after picking up my new forms from post office this morning, I had to wait all day to try them on (all I could think of all day....lol )
After trying them on tonight I am just amazed how nice they feel and never want to take them off, I love the way they warm to my body and how they fill my bra so nice, they look terrific if I can say so myself!! Emma now has a great set of boobs, sorry to dribble on so much but what an amazing sensation.

Michelle55
10-07-2013, 10:36 AM
Years ago when I got my first set of forms I couldn't believe how nice they felt and looked. I'd wished I'd done it sooner.

I cheat on warming the forms. I have a waterbed and keep the forms wrapped in a pillowcase next to the warm water mattress with an extra pillow over them and they are just about body temperature when I put them on.

Barbara Maria
10-07-2013, 10:44 AM
If I had to pick one favorite part of my wardrobe it would be my breast forms.They look and feel so good it's like when I put them on,he goes on hiatus and the woman takes over.It's a lovely feeling.They even bounce like the real thing,depending on which bra I'm wearing.The only time they come off(at home that is)is when I sleep,and that's only because I don't want to ruin them.

Laura912
10-07-2013, 10:47 AM
To paraphrase the potato chip commercial, bet you can't have just one...pair that is.

Beverley Sims
10-07-2013, 11:13 AM
Glad you like them.
It is a great experience getting your first set.

samanthasolo
10-07-2013, 11:20 AM
Yay Emma, Enjoy and keep your hands to yourself. Uh Yeah, Exactly! Lol!!!

Susanna66
10-07-2013, 11:45 AM
I too just purchased my first pair of forms. I absolutley love them. So much I just purchased another pair, only slightly smaller. :)

Caitlin_85
10-07-2013, 12:18 PM
One of the best purchases that you can ever make! I love mine...wish I had them sooner.

Amymonroe
10-07-2013, 04:07 PM
i too wore my first set the other day the whole day as i went out and dealt with many people. it was nice to finally be out in a bra and breast forms.

Bambi87
10-07-2013, 04:22 PM
I can't wait to get my own your super lucky :)

robindee36
10-07-2013, 04:30 PM
Good for you Emma. Having boobs just seems to add so much to our inner feelings and outer presentation.

If they are like ones I had years back, don't try sleeping in them or you could wake up in a puddle of silicone. You are going to have such a great time creating new looks and filling out old outfits.

Enjoy. Photo exposé??? ;)

Hugs, Robin

chelyann
10-07-2013, 04:56 PM
way to go you will have many many days of pure enjoyment
buy a couple more pairs of diffrent sizes and shapes for differnt moods
i have a dozen or so pair of many shapes and sizes

Steph_CD_62
10-07-2013, 04:57 PM
I know when my forms arrived in the mail I couldn't wait to try them out, but since it was during the week and my day to dress up more is Sunday so I had to wait.

Lillyasia
10-07-2013, 05:06 PM
To paraphrase the potato chip commercial, bet you can't have just one...pair that is.

I have to totally agree with this. Before you know it, you will be wanting another pair. And if I had to guess, I will say smaller will be the next set.

I started with D's and now wear C's, but I'm thinking of ordering another pair in B cup.

Laura M
10-07-2013, 05:47 PM
Forms ARE great! I haven't had my first pair for long either, Emma. But like you, I loved them from the start. I can't believe others are saying what I have been thinking, but my next pair will be a bit smaller too. If anyone is thinking about buying their first ones, be conservative with the size, especially if you have any natural ones at all. I was aiming for a D cup, but with my natural B's, I easily fill a DD or even a DDD with the forms. But anyway, they are a great addition. Enjoy!

BLUE ORCHID
10-07-2013, 08:38 PM
Hi Emma, Wearing Forms , It's one of those things that if I have to explain it to you, You probably understand it anyway.

That is how I would put it.

Be careful with front hook bras so as not to snag them also don't poke a hole in them with your fingernails.
As the weather cools down you can put them in warm water to bring the temperature up a little.

Zooey
10-07-2013, 09:48 PM
My first pair of breast forms were definitely great, but my first pair of properly ATTACHABLE breast forms were the real deal for me. Being able to walk around the house with a simple bra-top rather than a full underwire bra was really awesome.

Shirley Rose
10-07-2013, 10:24 PM
I can't wait to get some but am so confused with all the types and sizes..where to start. I watched videos from Janets Closet and Suddenly Fem but am still confused. More research to do also have taken on some extra work to cover the cost.

I am ready to take my little secret to another level !!!

Julie M
10-07-2013, 11:03 PM
Everything I have read suggests that solid (as opposed to a seamed and 'filled' one) forms are the softer, 'bouncier' forms and worth the cost in the long run. Particularly if you want to attach them. Any agreement or disagreement?

wilt575
10-08-2013, 12:15 AM
If I had to pick one favorite part of my wardrobe it would be my breast forms.They look and feel so good it's like when I put them on,he goes on hiatus and the woman takes over.It's a lovely feeling.They even bounce like the real thing,depending on which bra I'm wearing.The only time they come off(at home that is)is when I sleep,and that's only because I don't want to ruin them.

Then there is the next level, think implants, they are as close to the "real" thing as you can get, and they don't come off, you ruin them sleeping with them or bathing etc.

Emma 73
10-08-2013, 02:17 AM
Every one had told me how great they are and fun to wear, I brought the gold seals in a size 5 which fills my 18c quite well, I know they can be attached and got a dozen sticky things with them but I am unsure once attached how easy they are to remove, also how to remove the sticky tabs from the forms with out damaging them, any suggestions?

robindee36
10-08-2013, 06:26 AM
Hi Emma. Check the supplier's web site just to be certain. As I recall, my old ones recommended using baby oil to slowly work the adhesive off. But, please, confirm yours are a compatible material BEFORE trying this.

Hugs, Robin

Lexi Moralas
10-08-2013, 07:17 AM
Unfortunate " real breast forms " are not in my budget at this time. But some day!

JUSTME
10-08-2013, 11:04 AM

Ummmm, yeah.... I have four pair. Looking for my fifth..... I may need to unload a few. :)

Angie G
10-08-2013, 11:21 AM
My forms are the best thing I ever got. As you I don't want to take them off. Forget the birdseed stocking.:hugs:
Angie

Linda Leigh
10-08-2013, 11:29 AM
Emma that is great! I am glad they fit you well :)

I have been looking for a "set" also but haven't decided where to get them yet :(

DarlaCD
10-08-2013, 06:13 PM
I love my breast forms. I went to Sally Ann's Corset Shop in Chicago for a professional breast form fitting, and was able to try on different breast form sizes and matching bras. I also purchased matching foundations and silk stockings. My wife likes them, but she gave me grief for spending $38 on a bra, when she only spends $16 at Kohls.

These are so much nicer than the homemade birdseed breast forms that I had before.

Audrey_FR
10-08-2013, 10:51 PM
I love my forms too. Sometimes, I wish I don't have to get them off to go out or go to work.

Audrey

marciaanne
10-08-2013, 10:59 PM
I have a pair of forms from the Glamour Boutique and they are great. Wife mentioned over the weekend she would like me to wear them more often.

jennytvx
10-09-2013, 01:22 AM
i bought my first forms 10 years ago on ebay. they were inexpensive, but was realistic in feel and weight. they warmed up to my body temperature. They could not get wet otherwise it would fall apart. I then bought some prostethic forms from a woman who no longer needed them. what a difference. i got a great deal and forms that were durable and felt great in my bras.

My third pair are the best, I got them from someone that is transitioning and has real breast. she no longer needed them and they retail for about 300 a pair (maybe more). I got them for 50 dollars. I think she wanted to help another girl out by selling it cheap. The forms are attachable, and they feel great when attached. I use 3M adhesive and they stay until i pull them off. Hot water and soap and some vigor get the glue off. If you're looking for forms, consider the attachable kind, it will make you feel the weight and bounce when you move

Emma 73
10-09-2013, 01:42 AM
Thanks for all the replys girls, I can't wait to attach them and get some nice photos. I am glad I spent the money and purchased a decent pair. Bring on the weekend....;)

Robinsinclair
10-09-2013, 04:02 AM
I can't wait to get some but am so confused with all the types and sizes..where to start. I watched videos from Janets Closet and Suddenly Fem but am still confused. More research to do also have taken on some extra work to cover the cost.

I am ready to take my little secret to another level !!!

Janet's Closet has good advice on their site. The "recommended" size forms for me seemed a bit large, but not totally unreasonable given my height and chest size. I like their "wide" forms.

ClaireTaylor
10-09-2013, 08:00 PM
The rite of passage going from home made boobs to silicone breast forms is such a wonderful moment. I wonder if many people decide not to purchase a pair after their first fitting.

AmyGaleRT
10-10-2013, 02:04 AM
Emma, I think that, when you get your forms, that's when it really sinks in that you're a serious crossdresser. :)

I ordered mine from The Breast Form Store - Gold Seal 2 forms, size 10. I wasn't "out" to my fiancee at the time, so I had them delivered to a local UPS Store. One thing I like about the BFS people, they know how to package their shipments well. The return address on the box was pretty inconspicuous, but, when I opened it, I saw they'd wrapped things in purple tissue paper and scattered rose petals in the box. :)

The forms I got have a concave back, and I have a little bit of "manboob," so they fit easily to my chest under my bra and are very comfortable.

I also have a pair of their "Sleep and Travel" forms, in cloth-covered foam. Those aren't quite as nice but they come in handy under my nightgowns, or when I want to try something on quickly.

- Amy

Emma 73
10-10-2013, 02:19 AM
Amy, I have to agree that once I finally decided to order a pair something clicked inside once I tried them on. I have been dressing for a while and kept telling myself no your not ordering forms! As if I was scared to take that step for some reason?
I think I will enjoy these for a while and maybe look to get something I could possibly sleep in if I ever decided I would want to do that. Mine have a concave back also and fit so well.

Ruthie Leather
10-10-2013, 05:13 AM
Glad you're enjoying your forms Emma, I've been thinking about getting some of my own for a while but can't quite justify the expense, because then I'd need some hip pads aswell, hoping my bank balance can keep up with my dressing...

Yvonne York
10-10-2013, 09:47 AM
Forms ARE great! I haven't had my first pair for long either, Emma. But like you, I loved them from the start. I can't believe others are saying what I have been thinking, but my next pair will be a bit smaller too. If anyone is thinking about buying their first ones, be conservative with the size, especially if you have any natural ones at all. I was aiming for a D cup, but with my natural B's, I easily fill a DD or even a DDD with the forms. But anyway, they are a great addition. Enjoy!

That is such a great help Laura. I am about to go for a makeover day, and while I have always been happy with my natural B cup boobs, my size means that my 'image consultant' will recommend bigger. So I have to buy some new bras and some forms. I thought going from B to DD would be good for me, so I am on the look for some reasonably priced, but good forms.

Lindseynrva
10-22-2013, 12:20 PM
I just purchased high end amoena forms. There is nothing better than good forms. What everyone says is correct, if you can afford it treat yourself to nice feeling breasts.

Danielle_cder
11-03-2013, 09:25 AM
breast forms are the coolest things ;)

melissalynn
11-03-2013, 11:18 PM
I bought my first pair of forms off of ebay. Thought they'd be a little bigger but I loved them just the same.

Nickie
11-04-2013, 12:49 AM
are the silicone adhesive bras considered forms too? Im using a pair of B cups but can't seem to fill them out and get cleavage even though i do have some perky pecs already lol

sabrinayeah
11-04-2013, 12:54 AM
does anyone have an idea of a size of breast forms to get that fit in relation to your height/weight? also a brand that has a real look and movement! im looking to purchase my first pair :)

Emma 73
11-04-2013, 01:24 AM
Hi Sabrina, I would recommend calling them and have a chat if you can't go in person. I ordered mine over the phone and they are great, I thought they looked too small when I saw them in the box, once I tried them on I was happy. I don't know too much about forms but I got a pair of gold star size 5 which on me fill a c cup well....and look and feel awesome too....I just need to learn to leave them alone LOL......

Bowmanls2
11-04-2013, 08:29 AM
I love mine and I could not keep my hands off them at first!!!!!