PDA

View Full Version : Something funny happened while shopping.

suanne
12-28-2005, 06:53 PM
Ok....ever have anything funny happen while shopping for girlie clothes or shoes. Tell us. Please tell us if you were in drag or drab. If you are still in the closet or not.

I am still in the closet. Couldn't pass if I wanted. etc. Here is what happened some weeks ago. My wife and I went to Wal-Mart and she had some things she was looking for. I told her I was going to the Sporting Goods Department and would meet up with her later. I went straight to the womens shoe department to check any new fashions. I was looking at the size 11 women shoes and trying not to look like I was shopping for womens shoes (if you know what I mean) when I heard this rumble sound and looked up to see two stacks of size 11 shoes come falling down on me from the top shelf.:eek: Boom, bang, crash....there I was in the middle of this pile of womens shoes and EVERYBODY was looking at me with this look "like how did you knock all that stuff over dummy":mad: I didn't want to get caught by the wife in that area and for sure not with my girlie sized shoes. I went around to the other side of the shoe rack and saw this woman digging for shoes, she didn't see anything within reach so she was getting some off the top shelf and knocked over everything on me on the other side. I went to the sporting goods department quick.

Now it's your turn. Come on and tell us your story.

SherriePall
12-28-2005, 07:05 PM
I was checking out at Wal-Mart after buying a couple of guy items and a couple of pairs of earrings for myself. It was early morning so it was quiet. The girl scanned the guy items and then asked if the earrings were mine. She realized what she asked and blushed and then said that she meant was I buying them, too. All flustered, she then explained that she sometimes buys men's underwear and other personal items for her boyfriend, but I just smiled and said it was all right. I knew that, yes, the earrings were mine, too.

Shannah
12-28-2005, 07:06 PM
While shopping for lingere with my g/f, she held up a teddy in front of me and said quite loudly, " I think this will fit you". Just then, two teen girls came around the corner, saw my g/f holding up the teddy and walked away giggling. Talk about embarrassed.:eek:

Jesse69
12-28-2005, 08:09 PM
I was shopping at Kohl's trying men pants when I overheard a guy and his girlfriend / the guy was trying on women's jeans. I don't know if I heard talk about him wearing panties but I overheard another guy say that is hot! When I went out I saw him in womens jeans and we kinda laughed. Later when I was paying for my stuff at the cashier an undercover security said to the cashier that there was a guy trying on / trying to steal some girl's jeans. I asked the cashier is it illegal to try on women's clothes in the guy's room - she said it's ok.

kwebb
12-28-2005, 08:30 PM
We were in the grocery store one night at the register. Guy comes up behind us and puts two apples and an orange, with a pair of Leggs Sheer Energy Q size up there. I felt I knew exactly what was up, since he tried to play it off by going to the store to pick up 'a couple of pieces of fruit'. Been there, done that, got the tee. I said to him 'she must be tall', he got all nervous. I hated to startle him like that and wish we could have had a talk. One of those special talks.

But, I could have been wrong.

monicawyer
12-28-2005, 08:31 PM
A few years ago whilst shopping in Marks And Spencers (big UK clothing store for all non brits) I stopped to try on a pair of shoes (delighted to discover they had started stocking size 9). I put them on, checked them out, fab. Bent over to take them off and one of my boobs came flying out the top of my V neck sweater and landed at the feet of a very old Indian gentleman who was sat down, waiting for his wife. Before he realised what had happened, I picked it up, turned in the other direction and popped it back in. Felt the urgent need for fresh air.

Moral of the story, forget sexy balcony bras in favour of functional, full cup nothing's falling out of this sucka bras! Mx

JennMW
12-29-2005, 01:20 AM
I was at a drug store a couple of months ago, dressed in womens jeans, blouse, high heeled boots, wig and makeup.

Browsed around the makeup area and found the brown/black mascara I was looking for. Went up front to check out and was next in line.

A clerk came up front and asked if she could help me at the next register. She rang up the sale, opened the change drawer and the next thing I knew she was on the paging system, calling for "Security". She must have seen the panic on my face, smiled and said, "Don't worry sweetie, I don't have enough change and "Security" is the code word we use to call the Manager for change".

I almost wet myself!

kwebb
12-29-2005, 01:54 AM
Here is another and this might be kind of gross to some but. Back in '99,before we were married , my then future-wife and I were shopping in this mall in DC. We had gone into this boutique and she was looking at some dresses. Now she had know about me for just under a year at this point.

There was this absolutely gorgeous peach colored 'just-above-the-knee' sun dress and she said "I'd bet you look good in this, wanna try it on?" She was game but I was scared and I had to go to the bathroom really bad.

It was so spontaneous the next thing I knew we were both in the dressing room together , she trying on an outfit and me slipping into the dress. By the time she zipped me up I was about to spring a leak. I couldn't mess up the garment so in the middle of frantically trying to get out of it, un zip it and all of that, it was already too small. I could alas, hold it no longer and pee'd right there in the dressing room, in some kind of bin they had in there. It was some strong-ammonia type urine too. (I know, I know ,eeeeeewwwee)

We laughed so hard about that the whole wekend. Even though it was pathetic, can you imagine what those sales girls said when they went in there, WTF!!?