PDA

View Full Version : What do you feel when you dress?

jim1991
10-09-2013, 05:50 PM
Open ended question...What/how do you feel when you be yourself, go enfemme, guy mode? But mostly how you feel when you crossdress.

I hope you explain why :)

Tina_gm
10-09-2013, 06:14 PM
Hi Jim. I feel more relaxed mostly. I have a greater sense of calm. (when dressed) In guy mode, I guess because that is how I am dressed so much more of the time, I don't feel any special feeling. Although when dressed nicely, say in a suit or other well dressed events, I do take on a more special feeling. I like to dress well in mens clothing as well.

vallerie lacy
10-09-2013, 06:18 PM
I feel relaxed, happy and as my wife says, it mellows me. When dressed i'm no longer the SOB I normally am.

Alice Torn
10-09-2013, 06:19 PM
Nervous. Paranoid, mostly. Always vigilant about getting "caught" by someone. I relax part of the time, and like to look gorgeous, and feel gorgeous in my dresses and oufits, much of the time. But, there is always that nagging fear of being outed by neighbors, or someone who knows me.

hallie
10-09-2013, 06:26 PM
I feel like I'm connected with my inner self a bit more. There's always been that thing there and it feels good to be in touch with it. From being in touch with my inner self it makes me feel really relaxed, comfortable, and really happy with myself :)

When I go out, I still feel the same way....just a little scared about what people are thinking hehe xD Natural anxiety I suppose...

Diane1950
10-09-2013, 06:28 PM
I'm very relaxed, de-stressed, happy to be dressed. I love to focus on how pretty the clothess feel. And I undergo a personality change, as vallerie mentioned. I'm much more laid back and serene.

Rachael Leigh
10-09-2013, 06:29 PM
Like several of the responses here I too feel more relaxed and calm unless I think I hear the garage door go up and the wife comes in, but being dressed is a nice feeling. I know when I'm in my exercise gear I feel I can workout harder. It's always made me feel as if I have more energy.

Kate Simmons
10-09-2013, 06:37 PM
Of course I feel relaxed as I'm in contact with all of my feelings but I also feel empowered for the same reason from the aspect of being a full spectrum person, especially now that I've made how I present at any given time a total choice.:battingeyelashes::)

AllieSF
10-09-2013, 06:41 PM
I feel good, happy, looking good and stylish (hopefully), made up, constricted and plumped up. I also have high hopes for another fun time out and wondering who I will meet tonight, friends, acquaintances or someone new.

Dannigurlfriend
10-09-2013, 06:53 PM
I feel right. I feel my most happy when im dressed.

lingerieLiz
10-09-2013, 06:58 PM
Enjoyment, I like wearing nice fem clothes, the lingerie, the silk blouses, and all the other things that go with it.

BarbaraVa
10-09-2013, 06:59 PM
Definately feel more relaxed and comfortable with myself.

Steph_CD_62
10-09-2013, 07:09 PM
Dressing up relaxes me and makes my stress disappear. My wife says I am happier when I dress on a regular basis.

Caitlin_85
10-09-2013, 07:09 PM
As most have answered...I just feel so at peace and calm with myself. It's like I have stopped struggling with something once I feel like a girl.

ClaireTaylor
10-09-2013, 07:35 PM
I feel more together, if that makes any sense? I care little about male clothes, they're a necessity but they don't raise the same interest or sense of belonging that my femme wardrobe does.

Michelle D
10-09-2013, 07:48 PM
To quote a Shania Twain song,,,,,,, " man- I feel like a woman". Michelle

Allesandra Rhodes
10-09-2013, 08:33 PM
I feel no longer disgusted with myself. Hate being a boi

S. Lisa Smith
10-09-2013, 08:37 PM
It feels right...

BLUE ORCHID
10-09-2013, 08:39 PM
Hi Jim
, It's like the song goes " Man I Feel Like A Woman ".

DianeDeBris
10-09-2013, 10:10 PM
I feel ... plumped up....
I feel plumped up too, but sadly that's 100% of the time, regardless of mode!
All kidding aside, though, When I'm dressed I simply feel "right."

Ceri Anne
10-09-2013, 10:15 PM
I am totally comfortable in either male or female mode. That said, I feel incredible in female mode. I absolutely love the look and feel of the clothing, forms, long hair. I love going out to GNO's and just going out and hanging with friends. I really really enjoy being woman. My love for that side of me grows every day.

nikkim83
10-09-2013, 10:17 PM
Inner peace I guess.

audreyinalbany
10-09-2013, 10:28 PM
I feel like I need to lose 20 pounds

marciaanne
10-09-2013, 10:31 PM
Dressing makes me feel pretty. In guy mode I never feel that way.

Carmen
10-09-2013, 10:39 PM
I feel like I'm connected with my inner self a bit more. There's always been that thing there and it feels good to be in touch with it. From being in touch with my inner self it makes me feel really relaxed, comfortable, and really happy with myself :)

When I go out, I still feel the same way....just a little scared about what people are thinking hehe xD Natural anxiety I suppose...

Yes...and I feel so right.

Jenara
10-09-2013, 10:41 PM
My wife says I am a lot more relaxed when I have on my bra/panties/forms. Part of that might be because it usually coincides with my son being in bed and us finally having some quiet time. Even still I feel at ease when I have on my female stuff.

Beverley Sims
10-09-2013, 10:44 PM
Being in guy mode is a necessity, being dressed fem is a feeling of elation.

brassieres
10-09-2013, 10:55 PM
I am relaxed and feminine, and yet a sense of shame too. :O

julietalyse
10-10-2013, 01:19 AM
jim1991

Sometimes I feel the strongest need to dress. Other times I dress because it feels good to be in feminine mode.

The strongest need makes me yearn for everything feminine no matter the time or whatever the cost. Other times I can dress with such a relaxed feeling that I find a resulting happiness that it just shines through all else.

As I continue to dress more often I find these two feelings closing in on one another. My need and my enjoyment are coming together into a true feeling of my feminine self.

Julietalyse

Emma 73
10-10-2013, 01:31 AM
I feel quite stress free when dressed fem, my guy mode has a lot of stress and pressure in my work life. It almost feels like I'm temporarily escaping and becoming someone else, I love that escape even if its only a few hours a week it definitely helps.

Miss Trish
10-10-2013, 04:04 AM
Stress free and relaxed. the wife and I usually sit on our deck and have a drink and talk. Then go in and have some fun. LOL

Claire Cook
10-10-2013, 04:09 AM
More comfy and complete. I guess I feel like me.

NicoleA
10-10-2013, 04:22 AM
I feel incredibly calm. My male life has been quite stressful for the past few years and dressing allows me to take a holiday from that.

Ruthie Leather
10-10-2013, 04:22 AM
Like others have said, I feel right. Something inside clicks and it just feels right. Not that I have an urgent feeling of wrongness in guy mode but when in femme i feel like i'm being more honest with myself. But then sometimes I feel sad to, sad when I think about the life I could have had had I been born a girl.

Jeri Ann
10-10-2013, 05:05 AM
I feel complete, like the last piece of the puzzle is in place.

Lynn Marie
10-10-2013, 05:48 AM
I feel like a girl in a tight bra!

Kate's at home
10-10-2013, 06:17 AM
Kind of like all the others report, I'm "at home"...

Kate

Suzanne F
10-10-2013, 11:17 AM
I feel complete and authentic. I usually only dress when I am going out so I am always excited. I can't wait to get out in the world and be myself! I have to say I feel pretty !
Hugs
Suzanne

Debra Russell
10-10-2013, 11:56 AM
Collectively I think we all have the same sense of "being" as we all express mostly the same experience of dressing ..... me too ..................Debra

Trishpdxcd2
10-10-2013, 12:05 PM
There is a sense of well being, elation, excitement and relaxation all at the same time. And there is a sense of letting out or connecting with my femininity.

Kelly2u
10-10-2013, 12:31 PM
Both relaxed and reflective, comfortable in a way that never happens as a man.

deebra
10-10-2013, 01:19 PM
When dressed as a guy I always try to be neat with my clothing properly matched, my clothes feel loose on me and just something I have to wear to cover my body and fit into society, I really don't like guy clothes including the underwear, in other words they do nothing for my emotions.

When I dress as a gurl wheather it be partially (in drab) or all out I am very much aware of how the clothes feel on my body, I enjoy the way lingerie hugs your body, I'm turned on with the styles, cut, soft sexy fabrics and colors. I also enjoy the feel and look of outer female clothing as it's worn over this lingerie and the way it hugs and accents the curves that come with dressing female. Walking in heels, forms in your bra and wearing the clothing and acessories of a woman cause my sence of self to change to feeling like a woman. I really feel good, happy, sexy and feminine when dressed female, when dressed as a guy the feeling is bland, nothing, zero. This is part of the reason why I love crossdressing so much. It's also the new and enjoyable experiences that happen everyday, wheather it's buying new panties, dress, jeans or makeup and can't wait to try it on; or going out dressed and returning with the satisfaction of having done it. When I dress in female clothes I truely enjoy the transformation that takes place, it's like going from the desert to the Caribbean. Starting out nude after a shower and shaved every piece of female clothing I put on brings added pleasure.

Nikki75
10-10-2013, 02:23 PM
Calm. Its my escape :p

Foxy Lady
10-10-2013, 02:36 PM
When dressed I feel stress free and at peace with the world.

petrahughes
10-10-2013, 02:36 PM
I am in the same change of personality boat as some of the other ladies here. I like to choose my lingerie and dress for the eve and lay all my things out on the bed then take a shower and shave all I can.

Then i dry and my transformation begins. Finalized by make up, heels and a wig. Then I feel totally encased in my girly, female suit, that I have placed myself into. I will act and take on my female persona for the remainder of my evening or day.

I love it !!!

paula1964
10-10-2013, 03:17 PM
I feel relaxed, happy

Karren H
10-10-2013, 03:28 PM
I'm always stress free.... and happy..... and calm..... that never changes with my clothes.... I do feel prettier..... and I feel like I've been poured into a mold.... that my body doesn't quite fit.......

phoebe61
10-10-2013, 03:56 PM
I feel more relaxed n feel how things should have been if nature didn't make that mistake at birth.

Andrea Renea
10-10-2013, 04:25 PM
I feel natural and normal.

I have been dressing as both male and female for a long time.

Dani0948
10-10-2013, 05:31 PM
In guy mode I feel normal. When dressed I fell happy, girly, so much better than normal.

Victoriana
10-10-2013, 06:22 PM
I'm still trying to sort it out but here we go: happy, sexy, submissive, relaxed, excited (to go out as Victoriana but don't go out), feminine (obviously), myself (sort of), sometimes horny (<---was that allowed? lol), taboo, and!!!! guilty (like why am I doing this, seriously?!?!), low self esteem (usually after), over critical (is this the best I can look sort of thing...?), less of a man (obviously, but afterwards too), confused, and kind of stuck. Yeah, and after I dress...a "hot mess" as I heard someone say on RuPauls drag race. Wanting to quit, blah blah. But overall, it is fun while it lasts! :D

MissJoanne
10-10-2013, 07:37 PM
Relaxed, calm and at peace. Even the therapist I see occasionally remarked on the first occasion she met Joanne that she had never seen me so calm.

riancd
10-10-2013, 09:14 PM
i feel like i wish i could do it more often

maybe that i was able to pass so i could go out without stares,

Maryesther M.
10-10-2013, 11:05 PM
MUCH younger, pretty and sexy. I have to admit that the whole business of planning, assembling the clothes, dressing up and photographing the results are together an enduring turn-on for me.

M.

Msora
10-10-2013, 11:25 PM
I don't know, better, I guess? I'll go for weeks where I don't dress, and I think it's just an occasional thing I don't need. Then one day I'll put on a dress and some boobs and I'm like, why don't I feel this way all the time?

Sandra Dee
10-11-2013, 09:58 AM
As many others have said, it gives me a calm and relaxed feeling when dressed. I feel almost like I am a different person and don't have the other persons problems to worry about.

NicoleScott
10-11-2013, 10:52 AM
You know, some of us dress for sexual pleasure. Do you really want to know WHAT we feel when we dress, or HOW we feel when we dress? haha

HCarla
10-11-2013, 11:52 AM
Mmm like a real girl! sexy, relaxed, excited, hot, cute!

garfield9951
10-11-2013, 01:19 PM
I fell more relaxed

Robyn2006
10-11-2013, 03:58 PM
For me it's all about having the outer me match my inner soul. I rarely dress unless I can go all the way, nails done, forms attached, makeup as perfect as I can make it, and an outfit that's pretty close to some fashion ad. Only then it seems that I can relax and feel like myself. Just so enjoy being a girl. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JigBfoDtzY)

Darla
10-11-2013, 05:35 PM
What's that sequence in Billy Elliot where he's trying out for the Royal Ballet and he muffs the whole thing, but shows such passion that he's called back by one of the Headmistresses? He's discouraged, almost self immolating in his rage at himself when he's asked how he feels when he dances?

I paraphrase but

"I feel free as a bird. All my cares fly away and I can't feel anything, but I feel like I'm flying"

I have to get this quote right.

But when I'm dressed I feel free - like I'm truly free - like I'm flying above the cares of the world. That I can land on the narrow strip of who I'm meant to be. Cased in clothes that touch and bind my body th way I was meant to be encased. Pushing where they were meant to, pulling in where they were destined to pull. Hair long and draped on the back of my neck, the distant and aura like feeling of makeup, slightly scented. The brush of earrings and jewelry and above all the real sensation that real real girls get to be this every day.

I'm basically me only more me.

Darla

sami1952
10-11-2013, 06:07 PM
shania twain said it best ,i feel like a woman

Jaymees22
10-11-2013, 06:13 PM
I feel my best when dressed!

DianneG
10-11-2013, 08:16 PM
When I was younger i'd get that sexual "rush" when dressed .

Now that i'm older It's more of a relaxed feeling... accepting that person looking back at me in the mirror

chris80
10-12-2013, 01:30 AM
Normal. Relaxed and enjoying the feel of the clothes on me.

Brittany CD
10-12-2013, 02:06 AM
I feel wonderful and beautiful all dressed up

Celina
10-12-2013, 04:34 AM
Mmm like a real girl! sexy, relaxed, excited, hot, cute!

Spot on babe! ;)
Reasons to why I dress, to feel all of the above (perhaps not at once tho)...

LouiseCD
10-12-2013, 09:55 AM
I'm married and in the closet,so when I get a chanche to dress up I feel very exited and restless.

raven_crosdresser
10-27-2013, 05:01 PM
I get a rush of excitement and then calm...

Aly Cat
10-27-2013, 05:34 PM
At peace...like the feeling of...this is how it's supposed to be.

Lady Catherine
10-27-2013, 05:57 PM
I am me no matter what. Some days I want to be feminine. Some days I want to be masculine. Either way I am comfortable. When I'm guy mode, I'm a jeans and t-shirt guy. When I'm in girl mode, I like to wear skirts or dresses. In a perfect world for me, any time I needed to dress up it would be enfemme, and the rest of the time I'd be a scruffy looking dude.

Christina Kay
10-27-2013, 06:05 PM
Couldn't have said it any better than Eva Lynn did. :) hugs

Jenniferpl
10-27-2013, 07:13 PM
Mission control...... Tranquility base here......Jennifer has landed.

ShriekCassandra
10-27-2013, 07:47 PM
Confident, playful, sensual, graceful, informal, clear headed, free, everything as a man I'm not.

Calbab
10-27-2013, 08:06 PM
Confident, I'd say...

I mean, as a broadcast meteorologist (not on camera, but behind a radio microphone) I did a shift one Friday night last February when a snowstorm was about to hit the Northeast in a pair of ballet flats from Ann Taylor LOFT... They were 'color block' style: a combination of cream, light brown and pink -- reminds me a little of chocolate/strawberry/vanilla ice cream!

Anyway, I really was just partially dressed, because I was at work (panties, hosiery and shoes), and my feet were 'in the closet' -- which one of our broadcast booths is, literally!! I just FELT BETTER doing my job that night, no matter how much stress there was.. I even 'showed them off' to the one girl who worked on the operations floor that night.. Too funny :)

Pinky188
10-27-2013, 08:49 PM
I feel complete. When Im in boy mode I dont feel comfortable in my skin. Im awkward and shy. In girl mode Im out going and confidant. Im just myself dressed as a girl...

Amanda 363
10-27-2013, 08:53 PM
Dressing relieves all my stress..... smooth silky underwear... hose and high heels seem to make everything better.

Alice B
10-27-2013, 08:58 PM
When I dress, how do I fell? Easy - GREAT!

Phydelia
10-27-2013, 09:08 PM
I'm still trying to sort it out but here we go: happy, sexy, submissive, relaxed, excited (to go out as Victoriana but don't go out), feminine (obviously), myself (sort of), sometimes horny (<---was that allowed? lol), taboo, and!!!! guilty (like why am I doing this, seriously?!?!), low self esteem (usually after), over critical (is this the best I can look sort of thing...?), less of a man (obviously, but afterwards too), confused, and kind of stuck. Yeah, and after I dress...a "hot mess" as I heard someone say on RuPauls drag race. Wanting to quit, blah blah. But overall, it is fun while it lasts! :D

That's a decent summary of my feelings as well... a very confusing mix of rightness and wrongness, satisfaction and disappointment, joy and despair.

suchacutie
10-27-2013, 09:17 PM
Delightfully adventurous! Tina was a surprise, appearing just after I turned 55. Every time she appears we are fascinated and excited, wondering what new insight we will learn. We do all we can to let Tina have her own life...how can that not be exhilarating?

michelle-
10-27-2013, 10:01 PM
Adventurous and daring. Mostly because I dress at home, when I'm alone but have spent hours dressed up, walking close to my windows. Anyone could see me from outside.

I also feel happy about it. I feel like I'm discovering a part of me I had no clue it existed.

peggysueismarried
10-28-2013, 12:07 PM
Completely at ease and myself.

susiecd13
10-28-2013, 12:37 PM
I feel sexy when I am dressed.

Susie

jennloves55
10-28-2013, 01:03 PM
I feel happy. So much more so than when dressed as a guy. I love the feeling of nylons and the breeze on my legs as it blows my dress.

Dianne S
10-28-2013, 01:20 PM
Happy and at ease. But when I go out, also very vulnerable. I am small even for a GG (5'2") and find large young guys very intimidating when I'm out dressed.

Deborah2B
10-28-2013, 01:59 PM
When I am dressed as a guy the feeling is quite often bland & boring. I always try to be neat in my appearance, even if it is just a tee shirt & jeans. I really don't like guy underwear, even the so called sexy styles. I try to step up my appearance when I am dressed as a guy. I do this for myself and for my wife.

When I dress as a woman, whether it be partially (in drab) or all out, I am very much aware of how the clothes feel on my body. I enjoy the way lingerie hugs my body, I'm love the different styles, the soft sexy fabrics, and the colors. I also enjoy the look & feel of the outer female clothing. It does not matter if it is a nice dress, a nice blouse & skirt, or a nice blouse & slacks. I even enjoy casual female attire like a colorful tee shirt & a jean skirt.

Walking in heels, having forms in your bra, and wearing the clothing and accessories of a woman cause my sense of self to change to feeling like a woman. I really feel calm, good, happy, sexy, and feminine when dressed female.

When I dress in female clothes I truly enjoy the transformation that takes place. It's like going from the desert to paradise. Every piece of female clothing I put on brings added pleasure. It feels even better when I can complete the picture, from head to toe.

Even just under dressing helps out. This is one of the reasons why I love cross-dressing so much. It's also the enjoyable feelings that happen every time I do get to dress. I feel confident, graceful, sensual, & sometimes playful.

I am happy with my male side but some days I just want to be at least a little bit feminine. I believe the female side completes my personality. I just wish I could let that side out more freely and more often.

Michelle51
10-28-2013, 03:59 PM
I fell more complete, more expressive, more sensitive, and certainly more stylish!

Mystique
10-28-2013, 04:03 PM
Horny...

extreme adrenaline when I go out.

jennloves55
10-29-2013, 01:14 PM
I feel happy. I feel more alive when I'm dressed and my outlook is so much more upbeat.

Penny2325
10-29-2013, 03:32 PM
I feel like I am me! My depression is gone and I can just be myself!

Tina_gm
10-29-2013, 03:52 PM
I am partially dressed as I type this. I just have a sense of relaxation for being able to express the feminine side of me that gets bottled up most of the time.

Diversity
10-29-2013, 04:16 PM
Simply put - I love it! It feels great. I feel a sense of calm, relaxation, and an inner excitement.
Di

gautier_nikolai
10-29-2013, 04:36 PM
I've been contemplating this because it confuses me.I think it's because i feel attractive and like some other people might find me attractive too hopefully.I feel like i might be a little bit alluring hopefully or desirable.That feeling's addictive.

Also, i like the fashion statement and what i call competitive dressing lol.I guess i like to try to show off occasionally.

cdazan
10-29-2013, 05:18 PM
freedom for me

sometimes_miss
10-30-2013, 08:23 AM
When crossdressed, I feel 'normal', content. When in guy mode, there's always the feeling that I'm in the wrong clothes. Why? Throughout my childhood, I was told that god made a mistake, and that I was really supposed to be a girl, and if I tried to learn to be a girl, that god would 'fix me'. Expecting to become a woman like all good little girls did when they reached puberty, I was confused when it didn't happen. All those years during my psychological development sort of 'burned in' the idea of being a girl, so the feeling will probably never go away. Note; the gender identity was formed before I was sexually active, so there doesn't seem to be a connection to crossdressing and sexual excitement. I'm not saying I never get horny when dressed, but it doesn't seem to be the cause. What triggers excitement for me is pretty much the same as with any other guy, a sexy girl who's attracted to me. And what made me realize there was no homosexual connection, was that the thought, sight or smell of a naked guy is a real turn off, so male locker rooms are a real nightmare.

clarisse-tv
11-04-2013, 11:05 AM
The first time I was quite aroused . With time and practice i feel more and more happy and wanting to reach a new milestones each times. My wife is also more accepting my cross dressing this help me to feel less guilty and more confident.

Wanna be Heather
11-04-2013, 11:14 AM
I enjoy the ritual of dressing up and when dressed, I feel satisfied and fulfilled.

GretchenJ
11-04-2013, 11:40 AM
The best way to describe it is I feel grounded

Devin C
11-04-2013, 02:15 PM
I feel like a million bucks. Like I'm on top of the world.

Rudolph
11-04-2013, 05:37 PM
Well for me it's kind of a mixture of emotions. I'd be lying if I said there wasnt anything sexual involved with my dressing, but at the same time It makes me feel relaxed and satisfied.

andrea lace
11-04-2013, 05:51 PM
emotionally relaxed its like a wave of traquillity

Starshine24
11-04-2013, 07:49 PM
I'm always confused about it =/ I've never gone out or even closer than 12" from a window because of.. Guilt? Embarrassment? I'm not sure on that one. But when I am alone or with just my SO and not focusing on "getting caught in the act" I'm happy and comfortable... Except if my bra strap digs in again! But that's a different story.

Fortuneta
11-04-2013, 07:55 PM
Deborah2B says it best. I can feel every piece of clothing against my skin. The pleasure is one of a kind and hard to explain. I'm me.

Amanda 363
11-04-2013, 10:31 PM
I feel like a beautiful sexy woman. Silky shaved legs. 5 inch heels and a short semi-see thru mini skirt. Chiffon white blouse with a pretty lace bra. I've been married for the 3rd time. my third wife and I have been married 14 years now. When we first started dating I was wearing her panties to work telling her I was wearing them to be close to her all day. Worked!!! Now when I dress it's nothing out of the ordinary. God, I love her!!!

Nancie64
11-04-2013, 11:38 PM
All of the above!! Feel great, more relaxed, more gentle, mellow, like how I look, happier, but of course would love to loss 20 pounds too!

EmilyPith
11-04-2013, 11:45 PM
Better. I feel like dress-up is the other stuff... suits and ties and what the world needs to see.

When I can wear my clothes and dress I feel whole.... and chubby. But mostly whole.

MissTee
11-05-2013, 01:09 AM
Relieved. When I do want to dress there's a special kind of comfort I find in it.

ArleneRaquel
11-05-2013, 01:13 AM
Being dressed just seems normal & natural to me. I feel so good & so at ease.

randeegirl
11-05-2013, 10:26 AM
I feel more relaxed, comfortable, open, easy going, and domestic.

AngieStone
11-05-2013, 11:10 AM
I get dressed and then look in the mirror and everything just feels so right. I feel so comfortable and at ease, and even though I do not pass I love the way I look dressed up. Just even the smallest thing like lipstick makes me feel so good.

SuzyZahn
11-05-2013, 11:43 AM
Relaxed,calm,sexy,all senses heightened,just a wonderful feeling and look,I think it has something to do with males being more `visual` oriented.

patricia85
11-06-2013, 09:11 PM
Calm, relaxed, at ease, feminine, pretty, curvy, happy, hugged and embraced by my clothes. One word sums it up...euphoria.

Genesis
11-06-2013, 09:44 PM
Powerful ; )

michelle45
11-06-2013, 11:25 PM
Since of relief! Just the sight of my other side makes me feel so good! Sexy yes, totally different walk, and sometimes I just love to feel and smell like a woman!!

CynthiaD
11-06-2013, 11:57 PM
For me, male wearing male clothing is like listening to a quiet but irritating sound. I can ignore it for quite a while, but eventually it begins to intrude on my consciousness. It eventually becomes more and more irritating. I get more and more irritable, and more and more stressed. If it goes on long enough, I start feeling like I'm going nuts, and I start getting angry and depressed. Usually over nothing important.

When I put on female clothing, the irritation stops, and I feel normal again. I'm back in control, and life's little annoyances no longer bother me. Sometimes the feeling is intense, and I feel a rush of joy. Mostly though, I just feel calm, relaxed, and normal.

I find that I can maintain my sense of balance much better if I take the time to dress for a few hours every day.

verytheresa
11-07-2013, 01:33 AM
Dressing up definitely calms me down. It is very soothing. At first I got a sexual thrill, but now it's all about feeling calm. Male clothes are so boring!

Not dressing up gets me agitated like when I go on a trip to see like my moma or someone else who does'nt know Theresa.

barbie54s
11-07-2013, 07:50 PM
I feel like myself as I should be.

Donna June
11-07-2013, 07:57 PM
Makes me feel happy, relaxed and just right with myself....maybe a bit mischievous too

julie marie1
11-07-2013, 11:58 PM
Comfortable with myself. Not that I don't enjoy my male side, but it is nice to have time with the rest of me.

NathalieX66
11-08-2013, 12:05 AM
When I bite into a York Peppermint Patty, I get the sensation of......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue9d_ttsLg4

alice clair
11-08-2013, 06:55 AM
I feel a real normality that I don't feel when in male mode. If I could easily pass I would probably never wear mens clothes again. I love the way my bra feels and I think the word panties is one of the most feminine words I know. Of course the more I put on the more normal I feel. I love all things fem.
Michelle

Maija
11-09-2013, 04:29 PM
Thanks to everyone that encouraged me to go through with the makeover. I posted the events in the picture gallery with shot of me afterwards.

Stacycdinma
11-09-2013, 04:43 PM
Calm. Relaxed. Me

sperow2003
11-10-2013, 10:08 AM
Like most of I get a special kind of relaxed feeling when I am dressed. Mostly I just slip into a satin dress or silky blouse and watch television or clear the pots. Just wished I could do it more but family situation is quite restricting.

Valerie1973
11-10-2013, 05:48 PM
I'm happy. I feel girly and feminine. It brings out the woman within.