PDA

View Full Version : Dreaming

Robinkay
10-10-2013, 11:45 AM
There have ben only a couple of times in my life that I can remember
having a dream that left me with a profound feeling afterwards.
Last week was one of them.
I was in my bed in the early AM and I was looking at my face like in a mirror.
My head was on my pillow and I was wearing a nice pair of sapphire earrings
and my make up was quite nice,I had a soft glow like a soft filter lens.
But the most interesting part for me was the over feeling I had
of calmness,wonderment and serenity I have never felt like that ever before!:o
The only outer cross dressing dream that I remember was when I was 16 or so
it was of my sister,step sister and mother they were all dressed up in long gowns
like there were going out to a party and they were encouraging to join them
they were extending there hands out saying step trough the doorway......boy that scared me ........:eek:

Well thanks for reading !

Trishpdxcd2
10-10-2013, 11:53 AM
I have dreams about dressing all the time. Most of them have to do with some anxiety about being outed but have had some nice ones as well.

Allison Quinn
10-10-2013, 12:30 PM
I often dream about either crossdressing or just simply being female c:

Beverley Sims
10-10-2013, 12:39 PM
I used to have dreams about dressing, with people chasing me.
I did wonder if it was an insecurity problem.
I dream about the future now. :)

mariehart
10-10-2013, 12:50 PM
I had some interesting dreams lately. In one I was fully dressed along with my family and we were preparing for a family event, like Christmas or something. Suddenly they noticed me and while they made a little fun of me they were all really cool about it. But I suddenly became really embarrassed and hid from them.

The following night I dreamt that they were all aware of it and accepting. One even got me a present, a latex bondage type outfit. I looked at it thinking: 'They really don't get it' LOL!

One dream I had some time ago put some perspective on it. I was crying in the ladies bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw a pretty young woman looking back. But I was upset because I didn't know who I was and I was worried my family wouldn't know me. When I woke up I interpreted it as a warning to myself that although I might get what I wanted at one level. There might be a price to pay. Interesting.

Kate Simmons
10-10-2013, 01:11 PM
In my dreams I morph back and forth between male and female presentation. Usually according to the specialty needed in the dream. :battingeyelashes::)

somekyguy
10-10-2013, 01:38 PM
The biggest dream I remember is waking up in the middle of the night, and realizing I had breasts. I felt them up for a few...and for some reason, in my disbelief while staring in the mirror, I touched my nipple to the mirror and felt the cold glass...unfortunately, that's all I remember/accomplished :/

Karren H
10-10-2013, 01:47 PM
The biggest dream I remember is waking up in the middle of the night, and realizing I had breasts. :/

I do that almost every night.... but its no dream... lol

I used to dream about crossdressing bu. that stopped about a decade ago.... when I started going out enfemme.... and started living my dreams....

minalost
10-10-2013, 03:46 PM
I have dreams about dressing all the time. Most of them have to do with some anxiety about being outed but have had some nice ones as well.

This one for me too.

Allison2006
10-10-2013, 05:27 PM
I do dream occasionally about dressing femme. Most of the time it's nightmares either of being outed, or being out shopping, finding something I like but not in my size. Not all my dreams about dressing are unpleasant though.

Tracii G
10-10-2013, 08:04 PM
I frequently have dreams about having a female body.

NathalieX66
10-10-2013, 08:12 PM
Usual occurrence. It has nothing to do with my other oddball recurring dreams I get...such as falling out of a tall building and walking away....or quittting my job and taking remedial classes at my old college to finish my degree.

On another note: A couple of years ago, I went to Southern Comfort Conference in Atlanta, Georgia, and one of the events was going to a LGBT place on late friday night, it was actually a lesbian bar/club, whatever you want to call it. I remember having to go to the ladies' room, and while doing my, makeup one of the patrons ( a real girl ) asked me "Are you living your dream?" , which i replied "No, I'm living my reality".

Kimberly Renee
10-21-2013, 10:41 AM
When I have these dreams I'm usually in a dress & running away from people, trying to hide. Last night I dreamed I was in male clothing but without a shirt and wearing a white bra (no forms). People were voicing questions (something like, "why are you wearing a bra" or "hey, you're wearing a bra!"). Then I realized I was wearing a bra.

However, instead of running I just kept doing what I was doing. I remember struggling with the idea that I should be embarrassed and take it off, but I stuck with the attitude of 'oh well, there's nothing I can do about it now'.

franlee
10-21-2013, 05:13 PM
I have dreamed CDing situations occasionally sense I started at 16. The last few years have gotten more vivid and complex, to the point that they would run on even if I woke up, as soon as I fell back asleep. I do enjoy them so much that I look forward to them. They are in color and I remember them almost as if I actually lived them. And as far as the content some are sexy but not seual any more like they were when I was young.