PDA

View Full Version : Domestic Duties

Sally Gray
12-29-2005, 08:38 AM
Following on from the thread (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20177) about where you keep your girlie clothes. It occured to me about what do you do about washing or cleaning them.

Personally, I am in the fortunate position of working from home for myself and my wife knows I dress. The rest of the family are out from around 8am to 4pm. Plenty of time to load up the washing machine, get them dried and may be even ironed!

What do the rest of you do? especially those very much in the closet.

TGMarla
12-29-2005, 09:08 AM
I wash them when I can. When I wash my hosiery I hide them in my closet to dry. As for clothing, my wife works during the day on Saturday, so I can do a load or two of laundry while she's out.

JoAnnDallas
12-29-2005, 09:22 AM
When I lived in WV, we had a basement with a full bath. I used to hand
wash all my washables and hang them to dry over the bath tub. I would do
this late at night and then when I got up the next morning, I would take my
coffee downstairs to read email and take down the clothes and put them away.

Now we live Dallas, TX and no longer have a basement with a bathroom,
so now have to figure out a new solution.

The basement in WV was neat. I could dress late at night for a couple of
hours, since wife went to bed around 9:00PM and I usually stayed up until
about 11:00 PM. She has MS, so did not use the stairs a lot. Had a intercome
so if she needed me she would use that.

Lawren
12-29-2005, 09:25 AM
I am used to washing and drying all my own "delicates" but my new GF is OK with my Xdressing so that may change a bit.

suzy
12-29-2005, 09:30 AM
Washing my feminine clothes isn't a problem... Our children are grown...and my wife is accepting of my CD, so usually the clothes are tossed in the hamper together and washed and dried on schedule....but I can see a change coming.....I think that I would enjoy dressing and doing the laundry for her... be the little housekeeper myself!:rolleyes:

Raychel
12-29-2005, 10:30 AM
It is no real big deal for me to wash all of my nicities either. I am home quite often when my wife is at work. I just do them when I have the time. It is no real big deal if she finds them anyway. She knwos all about me now. Not real pleased about it, but she knows and will not freak if she finds my stuff.

Nikki Dee
12-29-2005, 10:41 AM
Hi. Sally...how ya doin'.?...well, like you I don't have to hide the femme in any way...but I have to do my wifes' undies etc as well.!!!!!...I guess it's a small price to pay.!!
Love Nikki. x

Wendy me
12-29-2005, 12:42 PM
well being retired i am the house wife here so i do all the wash....

Lotte L
12-29-2005, 01:08 PM
Every other day I do my laundry by hand and dry them in my home office. For me it's almost as pleasant to wash as to weare. The feel of the fabric is georgious.

Love
Lotte L

susancheerleader
12-29-2005, 01:25 PM
I live alone (well okay, there is my cat!) so I don't worry much about having stuff arround. So I just do a wash, and if needed I hang stuff on the line I rigged in my washroom.
I do try to keep things hid just in case a friend or someone comes over.

*With that, I have a cheat. I installed a wireless chime that detects when someone enters my driveway. Giving me time to run to the bathroom and do a change into sweats or something.

paulaN
12-29-2005, 02:37 PM
I love the chime idea. good thinking.