PDA

View Full Version : Trip to Atlanta

christiecox74
10-10-2013, 08:37 PM
So I have decided I am going to take a short trip to Atlanta. I am wanting to experience life as a woman for the entire trip albeit for only 2 nights. I am planning to visit Perimeter Mall, but otherwise, can anyone give me information on other places to visit while enfemme (is malls, boutiques, etc.)? I think I may go to MAC and get a makeover. Is there an artist I should talk to specifically? I am really getting excited to take a much needed trip on my own.

Beverley Sims
10-10-2013, 09:58 PM
Chritie,
Welcome to the forum, only a general answer here.
You asked a specific question and these are hard to answer as you need someone who lives in the area.
Go window shopping in the malls see some of the sights that Atlanta has to offer, look on the net for clubs etc.
If you are new to this I would not recommend trying to mix with strangers socially as this takes practice and mistakes are easily made.
The internet is always a good start when looking for attractions anywhere.
I would even go in drab to survey the surroundings first.
You do not need any unpleasant surprises.

paulaloha
10-10-2013, 11:44 PM
Atlantic Station is a great place to go walk around and window shop. Not a ton of stores though. And Perimeter Mall is decent, Linux Mall is good, especially if you are looking for classier stores. I unfortunately never have the budget for such places. You can also travel north of Atlanta if you want to get away from the crowds downtown and hit up North Point mall. And if you keep going up 400 you will find the North Georgia Outlet Mall in Dawsonville. It's about 45-55 min north of ATL.

If you have any other questions feel free to PM me! I've lived in GA all my life and around the ATL area some...

tiffanyjo89
10-11-2013, 02:04 AM
Yeah, Lenox is HUGE (it's where they hold the [formerly Rich's/-Macy's now] Macy's tree lighting on Thanksgiving every year. It also has 4 floors. If that doesn't scream shopping, what does?

Sandra
10-11-2013, 02:30 AM
When you have reached 10 posts more of the forum will open up to you including a section called Meeting Place where you will be able to post this and get more replies.