PDA

View Full Version : Quick Outing

Rachel M
10-11-2013, 03:03 AM
So its been a very long time since I've been able to dress, much less even go out. Well recently I have had some time off of work and had some opportunities to dress after the kids were off to school. I saw some pics of Kat Von D that sparked the Make up urge. So yesterday I did a trial run at the make up but stayed home.

Today, my confidence level was up. I got the kids off to school and then did my make up. From there, I got dressed and decided to go run some errands. I've been out in the past but its been over a year going out fully dressed. Wow, the butterflies were active, but I got through it. First stop was an ATM for a deposit. I then went to Ross and Kohls. Such a great feeling to shop freely going undetected. Lets see what tomorrow brings, if the bug is there maybe another venture along with some pics.
On cloud nine, I just had to share.
Rachel

mikiSJ
10-11-2013, 03:10 AM
Good for you Rachel. Are you in to North, East, South, SF part of the Bay Area?

Beverley Sims
10-11-2013, 05:34 AM
It is like riding a bike, after a while you get a little rusty, but the confidence returns quickly.

BLUE ORCHID
10-11-2013, 06:33 AM
Hi Rachel, It sure sounds like you had a wonderful day.

kimdl93
10-11-2013, 06:36 AM
Glad to hear you regained your confidence and overcame the butterflies. Tomorrow will even be better.

Rachel M
10-11-2013, 07:14 AM
Good for you Rachel. Are you in to North, East, South, SF part of the Bay Area?
I live out in the East Bay.