PDA

View Full Version : Dressing In Front Of Wife II

deebra
10-11-2013, 08:42 AM
I just read the thread from Miss Trish titled Dressing In Front Of Wife (wish I could paste it here but forgot how*&^%#), please go back and read it or with a little help from moderator paste it for me,thanks. WOW, who wouldn't love to have a wife that thinks like that, likes the look of her man in female clothes and it really turns her on. What caused her to think like that and why don't at least some of the other women want this and think like that? Both men and women surely agree that womens clothes are more sexy and sensual. Miss Trish give your wife a great big hug for all of us "wanta be you" members.

NicoleScott
10-11-2013, 09:11 AM
In the thread you mentioned, "dressing in front of wife" was not "crossdressing in front of wife". Big difference between "wear these because they're comfy" and "wear these because they're feminine". I saw acceptance only in the minds of those who wanted to see acceptance.

linda allen
10-11-2013, 09:16 AM
I think that's the exception, not the rule. Also, remember this is the Internet. Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

cdmorganashley
10-11-2013, 09:40 AM
i think most straight women find men's clothes very sexy, especially if a man is dressed well like in a suit, or maybe something rugged, and i know for sure many woman find men in uniform very sexy... there are of course some women who are into men being feminine, but i can certainly understand why the majority probably aren't...

deebra
10-11-2013, 11:07 AM
Nicole Scott, I think you are refering to the post #1, I am speaking to thread #18 by Miss Trish, this clearly says the wife started Trish crossdressing and she likes it.
Linda, you're right, some can add something to make it a good story, hope Trish's story was the truth.

Beverley Sims
10-11-2013, 11:42 AM
Some wives can be that way inclined and should be treasured.
The rest of us just have to deal with whatever we have got.

NicoleScott
10-11-2013, 12:40 PM
I think you are refering to the post #1, I am speaking to thread #18 by Miss Trish, this clearly says the wife started Trish crossdressing and she likes it.

Sorry, I stand corrected. Lucky Trish!

kimdl93
10-12-2013, 08:16 AM
So women do, some don't. I don't believe it's something one can choose. But I suppose almost anything can be an acquired taste, given time.

Taylor186
10-12-2013, 09:06 AM
WOW, who wouldn't love to have a wife that thinks like that, likes the look of her man in female clothes and it really turns her on.

I would guess that 90+% of males (you know, the large majority who have no desire to crossdress) would not want this.

What caused her to think like that and why don't at least some of the other women want this and think like that?

Because western cultures generally demonizes mtf crossdressing.

Both men and women surely agree that womens clothes are more sexy and sensual.

No. It is not only about the clothes for most people. Yes, we might agree that woman X looks sexy wearing outfit Y. But we might also view another woman wearing the same outfit and not deem her sexy. It's the combination that works or doesn't (same goes for males in men's clothing). In my experience it is only crossdressers (and I am one) or those with a clothing fetish who attach such significance to clothing alone.