PDA

View Full Version : From Ugly Guy To Pretty Girl

brassieres
10-11-2013, 11:57 PM
Sometimes I wonder if the reason why I desire to crossdress has to do with thinking that I am ugly as a guy. To think of myself as pretty and attractive is alluring! Anyone else feel this way at all?

Beverley Sims
10-12-2013, 12:01 AM
Yes I do occasionally.

Dalva
10-12-2013, 02:23 AM
I honestly believe I look better dressed than in drab, especially as the vagaries of age have set in. After all, a little bit of make up (ok, maybe more than a little bit) can do wonders. Sure, I know I don't pass but at least I'm more pleasant to look at that the old fart I'm becoming in drab.

Zylia
10-12-2013, 02:45 AM
Probably not, it's just another attempt to rationalize your cross-dressing behavior.

That said, some may look better as a woman (read: man dressed as a woman) than as a man, but that's not surprising considering many spend way more time on their 'feminine' appearance.

suzy1
10-12-2013, 03:54 AM
I look fantastic as a man or a woman:)…………………..I live in my own little world too.:straightface:

Traceyjo
10-12-2013, 04:20 AM
Oh definitley that applies to me. Although I'm not bad looking as a guy, the ability to be attractive , sexy and look younger as a girl is such a huge part of the plesure I gain from being en femme.

Celina
10-12-2013, 04:24 AM
I haven't allways been as happy with how I look, as I do now. Perhaps subconsciously it's one of the reasons why I dress. To feel that sensual feeling of thinking of yourself as pretty, attractive, (sexy) is alluring indeed!

Jeri Ann
10-12-2013, 05:12 AM
I much prefer who and what I see in the mirror when in femme mode.

Allesandra Rhodes
10-12-2013, 05:42 AM
I believe we all want to be beautiful, and beauty is indeed alluring. Why do you think you make an ugly guy?

brassieres
10-12-2013, 05:43 AM
When I place dating ad's, most women are not interested.

kimdl93
10-12-2013, 07:43 AM
The ugly part...but that's just old emotional demons rearing their head. I beat them back down and choose a nice outfit!

Marcelle
10-12-2013, 08:06 AM
For me . . . unattractive guy equates to unattractive gal. :)

But I accept that and am fine with it.

Hugs

Isha

linda allen
10-12-2013, 10:00 AM
Nope. I'm a pretty decent looking guy (for my age). As a female, who knows? It's hard to do a self appraisal.

I think we fool ourselves.

BarbaraVa
10-12-2013, 11:55 AM
I'm reasonably comfortable with how I look either way, but I definitely enjoy the reflection of a feminine form more than the male one

Algoma
10-12-2013, 12:18 PM
I agree i feel better dressed then as a man. At middle age I feel I can pull it off better than if i was in my 20's or 30's. Since i know a lot of middle age women that are alot bigger then me and have given up caring, seems the majority. Dressing has focused me into just taking better care of my wieght, skin and general outlook, Love it, Algoma

renee elizabeth
10-12-2013, 12:55 PM
i think i definitely look better as a woman than i do as a man

Dianne S
10-12-2013, 12:56 PM
I feel better looking as a woman, but objectively I'm probably not. It's just that I go to a lot of trouble and care when dressing as a woman whereas in guy mode I'm pretty careless. So I guess I believe or hope that all that work pays off.

marciaanne
10-12-2013, 01:00 PM
I enjoy feeling pretty when dressed.

Linda Leigh
10-12-2013, 02:07 PM
I "feel" better dressed than in drab, however I am totally awesome either way :) I am a true legend in my own mind !!!!

Sandra Dee
10-12-2013, 03:07 PM
I like the way I look while dressed more than in drab. It may be that I try harder to look better.

Allesandra Rhodes
10-12-2013, 04:47 PM
When I place dating ad's, most women are not interested.

I can relate to that.:( There again it could be the verbiage used etc...

I tried to come up with a lot of excuses why I couldn't find anyone for years. Seems being CD/TG is an attraction after all. Whatever works:)

carhill2mn
10-12-2013, 05:33 PM
I certainly prefer how I look en femme vs. drab.

Michelle V
10-12-2013, 05:51 PM
I've been told I am a good looking man. Do I see it? No. I hate the way I look, it sometimes depresses me and makes me very moody. I like the way I look in pictures when I am with my family, it gives me hope that some day I will accept my self and my great fortune, hope that; I will realize how many men out there would give anything to have what I share with my beautiful wife and children. But that day has not come yet, I still long to be a different person, to be more like Michelle and less like me. It is pretty Freaking depressing sometimes.

docrobbysherry
10-12-2013, 05:55 PM
I've NEVER been an attractive man. Even when I was young. And now? I make a very homely old woman!

Enter Sherry. A sexy, young female that suddenly appears in my mirror after an hour or so of extreme body manipulation and artistic license. Dam, she's hot! How can she be me!?

ttenneb
10-12-2013, 06:39 PM
Yes I do

BLUE ORCHID
10-12-2013, 08:31 PM
I think that I'm pretty much average looking either way.

pinkhyori
10-12-2013, 09:27 PM
My friends tell me I look wayyyyyyy better as a girl than as a guy. And that's friends from both genders.

Requal Jo
10-12-2013, 09:43 PM
Man is man and woman is woman however I really enjoy my femme mode moments. Though I must admit that I am probably not good looking in either.

Andrea Renea
10-13-2013, 05:18 AM
My wife says I look better as a guy. I would hope she would say that since
she married me as a guy. She didn't know what she was getting into, lol

I on the other hand thnk I look OK enfemme in the right light and camera angle, but I can't hold a candle all the beautiful GG out there. They have natual beauty.

Mine is store bought.

insearchofme
10-13-2013, 08:56 AM
I think I'm ok looking as a 64 year young guy, at lest my wife and some women think so. I am sure I look better as a woman though.

Bridgetlagurl
10-13-2013, 09:51 AM
My wife thinks I am a beautiful woman. I have been sleeping in bra and panties since I came out to her. Sex changed since then also. we have always had a very active sex life and still do, but it is different now.

Taylor186
10-13-2013, 10:00 AM
Sometimes I wonder if the reason why I desire to crossdress has to do with thinking that I am ugly as a guy. To think of myself as pretty and attractive is alluring! Anyone else feel this way at all?

I wonder, if your reason is just the desire to be attractive, why you don't think of yourself as an attractive and alluring guy? If all you're doing is thinking.

As a crossdresser I'm certainly more distinctive when dressed, but more attractive? I think generally not to the women I find attractive. You can be assured your attractiveness, en homme or en femme, is much more than the clothes you wear. Being physically attractive is the easy path.

Jilmac
10-13-2013, 08:02 PM
My whole life, I considered myself an ugly duckling as a guy but when I dress, apply my makeup, accessorize, and fix my hair, I actually feel pretty. I've also been told by some of my GG friends that they think I look prettier than they do.

KateSpade83
10-13-2013, 08:49 PM
I don't think an ugly guy can look pretty, because the ugly facial features are still there.

But I like crossdressing because I want to feel how it feels wearing that cheerleader outfit or skirt suit, and I love looking pretty.

Kate Simmons
10-13-2013, 08:50 PM
Nope, I look pretty good as a guy. Ask my GF if you don't believe me. I'm just creative when I CD. It's all myth, magic and mirrors. ;):battingeyelashes::)

ME2.0
10-13-2013, 08:58 PM
Another thing to consider Brassieres, is that in our culture, men aren't supposed to feel "Pretty". We're supposed to be rugged, independent, problem solvers that are able to separate logic from feeling. But when we crossdress, we leave that well-defined little box and we get to make up our own rules. We get to doll ourselves up with delicate things, and fancy scents, and emphasize features of our faces that normally only women excentuate. So we leave this feeling pretty and alluring, because that's the female's "well-defined little box" that we've crawled into.

Personally, after dolling myself up, I feel sexy. Culturally, only women are supposed to feel that way. (unless you're Right Said Fred, who's too sexy for his shirt, job, car, etc.) LOL

Hugs
Staci