PDA

View Full Version : Extremely confused

shawna0289
10-12-2013, 01:23 AM
Lately I am unable to understand my thoughts. I am reading a series of stories about a senior boy that got picked on as a boy so his mom and sister talk him into becoming a girl, he gets hormone shots to get the girly figure.... I have been unable to thank that was happening to me. I even dream that I got the shots and grew breasts.

Any advice on how I should take the thoughts of wanting to be jut like the person in the story.

Celina
10-12-2013, 05:11 AM
I think we as humans, some more than others, are easily influenced by what we read or by what others do. And often find ourselves wanting to do the same as we suddenly feel inspired to do so...

I've experienced what you are going through too, quite often (bit scary actually) after i've read or seen something either on here or elsewhere, that makes me want to do something. Fx, such as transitioning, and it seems to be unable to leave my mind, untill I realize that I don't really want to give up what I have in my male life... Nothing to worry about, i'm quite sure it's normal to feel as you feel.

So take a deep breath and feel deep inside how you truely feel and (perhaps) then you know what to do :)

Zylia
10-12-2013, 05:39 AM
I don't think you should worry too much about fantasy stories that have no bearing on reality. This is not how a gender identity disorder or a male-to-female transition works. I always wanted to be Luke Skywalker, but I don't worry myself for not having a lightsaber or a space ship. On top of that, I'm actually glad I still got both of my hands.

If you think you've reached a 'dysphoric' level of a gender identity disorder, it's time to consult a therapist, not the internet.

suzy1
10-12-2013, 05:42 AM
Look at all the people that look up to famous pop stars or film stars or sports stars.
Some of them live their lives wanting to be them, what a waste of their own lives!

Step back and recognise what you can be and what you can’t be and be happy with who you are.

Beverley Sims
10-12-2013, 06:02 AM
Stories, that's all they are, stories.
Fantasise all you will and take heed to the previous posters advice as well.

Nicole Erin
10-12-2013, 06:08 AM
Often these TG fantasy stories also involve some young man having to stay with his aunt.
Sometimes he even cries or weeps, "Oh aunty, please don't make me wear the frilly panty and dress and go to the mall so all my friends can laugh at me".
Those stories are hilarious but yeah kind of broken off from reality.

Marleena
10-12-2013, 06:27 AM
I agree with Erin, fantasy and erotica driven. There are websites created to make money off of that. They usually give you a few pictures and/or stories and if you want more "show me the money".:D

Karren H
10-12-2013, 06:33 AM
If breasts were as easy as shots.... we'd all have DD's ! Its taken me years of hard work to grow mine.... so when the confusion lifts.... you need to do a reality check and see if that's the path you really want to travel....

Ressie
10-12-2013, 07:05 AM
Shawna, are you saying you're in high school and get picked on? If so, that's just life in high school with more realistic solutions. I used to have fantasies like this without reading books about it, well there was the Penthouse forum! Just relax and enjoy the journey. I doubt there's a need to take action at this point in your life.

kimdl93
10-12-2013, 07:05 AM
It's a story, not your reality. You need to think long, hard and realistically about who You are.

shawna0289
10-12-2013, 07:48 AM
Thank you all :-) I appreciate the advice

Marcelle
10-12-2013, 08:04 AM
Hi Shawna,

What you are reading is fantasy. What you are living is your real existence. :)

Are you saying that you wish you were a girl full time? You only like to dress like a girl? Or you are not sure? This runs the gambit of what most TG MtF experience and my advice would be you talk to a professional in the field of gender identity if this if these thought are beginning to be pervasive in your life to the point where you cannot function. If however, you feel quite comfortable in your skin as you are now, it could just be wondering on your part and I would not get too wrapped up in works of fiction and fantasy.

In the end, advice on the internet no matter how well meaning cannot replace the expertise of people trained to help you make sense of what you are feeling if you truly need that.

Hugs

Isha

Cami.Aeris
10-12-2013, 03:55 PM
Hi Shawna,

In the end, nobody in this world is going to force you to take hormone shots. And if they do, CALL THE POLICE!

How you want to develop your crossdresser/trans side needs to come from within. Not from a book, and not from another person.

Best of luck! :)

AmyGaleRT
10-12-2013, 11:18 PM
I've seen a number of those stories, Shawna; there are whole archives of them out on the Internet. One of my favorites is "The Joe Bates Saga," about a guy who turns into a woman overnight as a result of radiation from some experimental equipment, and has to cope with it.

But those are all just stories...and many of them are not very well edited. :)

In reality, taking hormones is something you should only be doing under medical supervision, and only if you truly need to transition to one degree or another. No one else should be imposing that on you, and just getting "picked on as a boy" at school is far from sufficient justification for transition. Besides, those who are still in school and do transition, for good and sufficient reasons, often find themselves being "picked on" in a far worse fashion. Just ask Cassidy Lynn Campbell, the transgender homecoming queen from Orange County, CA.

If you truly feel like you need to become female, your first step is to speak with a competent therapist with experience in gender-identity issues. Don't do anything that may have permanent effects on your body and your health without doing so.

Many of us are satisfied with expressing our femininity through our dressing without transitioning, such as myself. And, trust me, having a good pair of forms can be almost as satisfying as having "real" breasts. ;)

- Amy

Kate Simmons
10-13-2013, 08:22 AM
While these stories seem cute, my advice is that instead of being a helpless pawn one way or the other, work on taking charge of and controlling your own life. That way whatever you do is always going to be your own choice.:)

UNDERDRESSER
10-13-2013, 09:18 AM
These forced, or "encouraged" feminization stories are very popular to a large group of trans or crossdressers, because they sidestep the guilt that is often part of early realizations.

"I didn't do it! She made me dress up!" That kind of thing. I think it is important to face the guilt that you have about this stuff. Recognize you don't need it, and that it's not helping. Wanting, or being curious about it is NOT WRONG.

Yes, somebody else finding out can be a problem for some people, but that just means you're going to have to be careful about hiding your stash, and sneaky in doing your dressing, until such time as you can change your situation enough to be safe, or find some way to come out that isn't going to cause you too much grief.

In the mean time, enjoying the fantasy these stories provide can be fun, but don't let them confuse what is at the core of your behaviour. If you need help figuring it out, then find a therapist.

Bridgetlagurl
10-13-2013, 10:02 AM
I like those stories for a fun reading. But really, can some one actually force you to dress and act like a girl. Being forced to have sex with a man is always part of those stories. Being forced to have sex with anyone is called rape.
I came out to my wife because I couldn't hold it in anymore. It was like trying to hold a bubble of air under water with your hands, little by little is all makes it's way to the surface!

linda allen
10-13-2013, 10:47 AM
I'm guessing you are pretty young and yes, extremely confused. You are reading a fictional story (the Internet is full of them), not something that really happened or is likely to happen to you.

Being a male and changing into a female is far more difficult than these stories make it out to be and for most males, the results are not that good. You're not going to turn into that "hot chick" that every guy drools over. Transitioning is very difficult and very expensive. And it seldom solves all your problems. If you are a depressed or confused male, you will likely be a depressed or confused female.

You have to work with what you have, be what you can be.

chris80
10-15-2013, 05:47 AM
If breasts were as easy as shots.... we'd all have DD's ! Its taken me years of hard work to grow mine.... so when the confusion lifts.... you need to do a reality check and see if that's the path you really want to travel....
I think most women would be happy with B/C. DDs and bigger can be too much of a weight to bear