PDA

View Full Version : I told someone about Suzy and Suzy doesn’t tell anyone…..ever!

suzy1
10-12-2013, 02:11 PM
It’s a funny old world. Suzy is probably the most comfortable CD/TG girl ever to live in her closet.
I have no need whatsoever to tell anybody else about my fem side and never will.
So there I was at the Brands Hatch race circuit where I work as an incident marshal [I sort out the crashes] and someone from the spectators shouted out my name. It was an old friend that I used to help out preparing their Yamaha race bike about ten years ago.

So we went to the Brands restaurant at lunch time for a drink [yes, only the one] and got talking and before I new it we found out we were both transgender and crossdressed.

Like I said, it’s a funny old world.

Suzy having fun.:)

Beverley Sims
10-12-2013, 02:19 PM
Ahh, busted!
I am pleased it was a nice pleasant one though Suzy.

Sorry, I was thinking he called out your name not "Suzy in disguise."

suzy1
10-12-2013, 02:21 PM
Thank you Beverly.:hugs:

Zylia
10-12-2013, 02:38 PM
Isn't cross-dressing Britain's number one hobby? At least that's what Little Britain's narrator said :)

Quite the coincidence. Makes me wonder what you we're talking about when you two found out :D

suzy1
10-12-2013, 02:42 PM
Quite the coincidence. Makes me wonder what you we're talking about when you two found out :D

Errrrrrr well cyber sex actually. No, lets not go there!:eek:

cdmorganashley
10-12-2013, 02:44 PM
hehe that's great to have someone to relate to like that... your story reminded me of seinfeld--my friend and i met at work and had lunch...yada yada yada we are both transgender crossdressers...

kimdl93
10-12-2013, 06:36 PM
It is a surprising world, isn't it. Glad Suzy is still enjoying life!

Raychel
10-12-2013, 06:44 PM
such a small world......

MissJoanne
10-12-2013, 06:56 PM
Isn't cross-dressing Britain's number one hobby?

I may well have made it the number one export :-)

Deedee Skyblue
10-12-2013, 07:48 PM
You'll be out and around before you know it, Suzy - remember, progression is inevitable!

Deedee ;)

BLUE ORCHID
10-12-2013, 08:26 PM
Hi Suzy, That's totally awesome , Is she on this forum.

docrobbysherry
10-12-2013, 08:33 PM
You're NOT telling us the important part, Suzy! Who broke the ice first? I can't imagine it went like this:

Suzy and Phil both said simultaneously, "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell u, I'm a CD!"

Lynn Marie
10-12-2013, 10:47 PM
Very cool Suzy. CD/TG girlfriends are simply the best fun.

Chickhe
10-13-2013, 12:01 AM
Friend one looking at friend two and vise versa... he's got longish nails... is he wearing eye shadow? ...why is his arm hair so short, like mine? ...he smells nice...wait, did he just smile back at the waitress? ...I hope you don't get offended, but have you ever dressed as a woman for Halloween?

Deedee Skyblue
10-13-2013, 06:56 AM
Friend one looking at friend two and vise versa... he's got longish nails... is he wearing eye shadow? ...why is his arm hair so short, like mine? ...he smells nice...wait, did he just smile back at the waitress? ...I hope you don't get offended, but have you ever dressed as a woman for Halloween?

"You know, I'll bet you'd look really hot in a tight black corset, short skirt and high heels! Oops, sorry, that just sorta slipped out. Forget I said it!"

Deedee

MsRenee
10-13-2013, 07:30 AM
Last 2 replies made me laugh girls.
I know Im always people watching at work and find it funny at times to just wonder who is and isnt a Cd.
Thats kewl that your friend is also Cd. can only imagine how your friendship will go from there.
Have fun girl hehe
Renee

suzy1
10-13-2013, 07:58 AM
You'll be out and around before you know it, Suzy - remember, progression is inevitable!

Deedee ;)

Sorry to disappoint you but progression is not inevitable with Suzy It will never happen.

You're NOT telling us the important part, Suzy! Who broke the ice first? I can't imagine it went like this:

Suzy and Phil both said simultaneously, "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell u, I'm a CD!"

He said [note the subject we were talking about 5#] sex is a fluid thing and I said I know, I am transgender myself and he said so am I and I said……..and so on and so on.

It is a surprising world, isn't it. Glad Suzy is still enjoying life!

Thank you Kim, life is for having fun.

Hi Suzy, That’s totally awesome , Is she on this forum.

No, he cross dresses a bit but is not into crossdressing if that makes sense?

can only imagine how your friendship will go from there.

He lives the other side of the country so we only bump into each other at the big meetings. [British superbike championships]
But we have been friends for years anyway.

Anyway, time to climb back in and clean my closet now………….