PDA

View Full Version : Need help

shawna0289
10-13-2013, 12:34 AM
I have been wanting to wear panties 24/7 but I work in a hot factory in guy mode and would be devastated if someone seen them. I have worn them out in public but under my male underwear. Should just go for it and wear them.... Advice please!!!!!!

Beverley Sims
10-13-2013, 12:40 AM
Wear what you like but ensure you keep them covered.
If you have concerns, do not wear them.

shawna0289
10-13-2013, 01:43 AM
Any good products to use to help reduce sweating

pinkhyori
10-13-2013, 04:53 AM
Why will someone ever see them? Do you have to take off your pants whilst in the middle of work or something?

Janice An
10-13-2013, 05:05 AM
I used to work in a factory and felt the same way for years. Then I started to wear them everyday and still do. Nothing ever happened at work, no one ever knew.
If it would help try a conservative style. You may never go back.

Jocelyn Quivers
10-13-2013, 07:00 AM
Try another out look on the issue of wearing panties in male mode. Do you think most men go about even remotely interested in the type of under ware other guys wear? Even if buy accident while bending over or a sweat outline is visible your panties appear, imagine how it would sound if another guy saw them then decided to make a comment. "Ah ha!" "I notice your wearing panties, and I'm going to tell everyone, pay no mind that I was checking out your butt/crotch area long enough to notice or was just outright undressing you with my eyes."

After all if there is one thing most hetero guys go through lin life obsessed with, it's not trying to ever be considered gay. This forum being a prime example with the amount of "Does this appear gay, why are CD's considered gay, am I gay" etc. threads that pop up.

On that note there is absolutely nothing gay at all about observing the type of under ware other men are wearing, in addition to noting if other men shave their legs or not. Nothing gay at all about that one!!

Or you could just come back with snappy comeback and say yes you are wearing panties and it's his wife's/girlfriends panties your wearing. BAM!!:devil:
If a woman sees them and makes an issue report her for sexual hararrassment. Again think how that would go switched around if you or any other guy ever made a comment to a GG co-worker about her undergarments. Hello human resources!!

kimdl93
10-13-2013, 07:16 AM
Plain white cotton panties are unlikely to be noticed.

linda allen
10-13-2013, 07:24 AM
Yes, white will do the trick. Black or nude are probably OK. Pink or ruffled will be noticed and you may get some ribbing. I wear panties every day except for doctor's visits. After a while the thrill wears off, they are just underwear.

Kate Simmons
10-13-2013, 07:30 AM
If you don't try it, you'll never know Hon.:)

JamieQ
10-13-2013, 07:34 AM
For me plain coloured Womens Sporty String Bikinis...the ones with the 3/4" or so elastic all around waist or any neutral coloured cotton panty. If not too tight I think they are way cooler than mens', they are way thinner materialed. If someone did see them by chance I do not think they would notice. Now if they are hot pink, flowered, etc...most likely to be noticed. As others mentioned, after a while they are just comfortable underwear... I think the wider elastic ones would be less noticable if you are really worried...

Audrey_FR
10-13-2013, 07:40 AM
I wear female g-string everyday for years. There are in many styles and colors. I just kept the ones that are comfy. My work is in many environments and I have to bend, crouch, even be on my knees. No comments in any sort. Maybe because I am at ease with that underwears. Oh and I also wear female camisole under my male clothes.

Karren H
10-13-2013, 07:42 AM
Wear a thong... they are smaller and less chance of detection.... don't you love engineer logic? Lol

Ceri Anne
10-13-2013, 07:54 AM
I wear bikini's all the time. I prefer satin with a lace band. Thongs are fun too, but you have to get used to where they ride and don't want anything too abrasive. Unless your a plumber who should say no to crack, no body will see them. If you are a plumber, loose the belly fat and loosen up. You should do that anyway. And if anyone does notice, the best answers are "so" "checking out my butt huh?" or "they are my girlfriends" This should stop anyone dead in their tracks.

shawna0289
10-13-2013, 10:52 AM
Thank you girls it is awesome advice

shawna0289
10-13-2013, 12:09 PM
Do you girls wear just panties under your pants or do you wear male underwear over the panties than pants