PDA

View Full Version : liking other crossdressers

tiffanynjcd24
10-13-2013, 12:58 PM
i just want to know do any of you find other mtf crossdressers/transgenders attractive and would you want to be in a relationship with a mtf transgender/crossdresser? I would

Mink
10-13-2013, 01:03 PM
there's def. some that are VERY attractive! ... being still somewhat young and confused about my sexuality / etc i would totally want to give it a chance if the opportunity ever came up...

i think having someone that "gets it" and would be as into it as i am would be a godsend!

tiffanynjcd24
10-13-2013, 01:11 PM
thats awesome hun i always thought about that since i was young

MysticLady
10-13-2013, 01:17 PM
i just want to know do any of you find other mtf crossdressers/transgenders attractive and would you want to be in a relationship with a mtf transgender/crossdresser? I would

Hey Kiddo, it just human nature, to want too be with(beauty), no matter who portrays it.

tiffanynjcd24
10-13-2013, 01:24 PM
Hey Kiddo, it just human nature, to want too be with(beauty), no matter who portrays it.

I agree with where you coming from its just people dont understand it like family and friends

Allison Quinn
10-13-2013, 01:43 PM
I'm starting to wonder that myself c:
Like the idea never crossed my mind and it was something I knew I couldn't do.
But now i'm starting to question that. Were my girlfriend to be transgendered, or anything to that degree I know for a fact that I wouldn't leave her no matter how far it went because I know that I love her. Now as far as basic attraction goes, I can find men attractive or even other cross dressers too but I'd rather be in a relationship for actually loving who the person is. then I'm sure from there physically attraction would manifest itself along with mental attraction.

But I really have no need to worry about it as i'm in a loving relationship already and I don't expect it to end anytime soon and hopefully not ever o3o

cdmorganashley
10-13-2013, 01:55 PM
i would definitely be into trying such a relationship, but i would worry about being in a relationship with someone that i had too much in common with as sometimes its the differences that keeps things fresh and exciting and makes us grow

Allison Quinn
10-13-2013, 01:59 PM
@cdmorgan
the differences make it wonderful at times and keep things from getting boring!!! :33
Like you're forced into doing things that you wouldn't have normally done >w<

Zylia
10-13-2013, 02:20 PM
I wouldn't have many problems with it, but I may be special in that regard, because it's important to note that eventually in such a relationship you'll be confronted with the other person's 'masculine' side as well, like their (nude) male body and, most importantly, their junk. I mean, we're talking actual relationships here right? Not just fantasy one night stands?

reb.femme
10-13-2013, 02:27 PM
I wouldn't have many problems with it, but I may be special in that regard, because it's important to note that eventually in such a relationship you'll be confronted with the other person's 'masculine' side as well, like their (nude) male body and, most importantly, their junk. I mean, we're talking actual relationships here right? Not just fantasy one night stands?

I see some of the girls on here do look really good but I'm not into males myself, no matter how well they are portrayed. But that's me and each to his/her own.

However, for any of you considering this avenue, Zylia has surely shattered any illusions, as above :devil:.

Rebecca

Mink
10-13-2013, 02:28 PM
just date a never-nude!

tiffanynjcd24
10-13-2013, 02:33 PM

Yes we are talking about actual relationships hun

cdmorganashley
10-13-2013, 02:41 PM
lol @Zylia for some reason i got the image of a scruffy cd sitting on the couch like al bundy with her shirt open, a baked beans stain on her bra, and her hand down her plaid mini skirt as she flicks the television on and says "come here baby!!"

tiffanynjcd24
10-13-2013, 02:52 PM
ewww i cant see myself being with a scuffy crossdresser

cdmorganashley
10-13-2013, 03:23 PM
Tiffany, i think part of the point Zylia was making is that if you are dating a cd they are a man and there is going to be some "scruff" involved literally and figuratively... if that's not something you are okay with you might be fantasizing a bit about what this relationship might be like... in reality even a transwoman who has completely transitioned and undergone laser treatments for facial hair may still have some facial growth...

tiffanynjcd24
10-13-2013, 03:30 PM
Well morgan i understand where you coming from hun, I know for a fact if it comes to that then i would date a crossdresser/transgender regardless of facial hair. Its more about taking care of your health

Kate Simmons
10-13-2013, 04:11 PM
If I wasn't already in a relationship, I wouldn't have a problem with it. It's about the person, after all, not the plumbing. :battingeyelashes::)

Beth Wilde
10-13-2013, 04:44 PM
I already am in a relationship with another CD. But we are both gay males and fancy each other however we are presenting! Best of both worlds :)

cdmorganashley
10-13-2013, 05:12 PM
the "its all about loving the person" really resonates with me as i am bi- and often wonder why everyone isn't bi- but i can also understand that if something doesn't turn you on, it just doesn't and that's that... anyway i am totally jealous Beth!! does he have a crossdressing brother in the states, who is into mtf crossdressers? hmm... that's probably a long shot...

tiffanynjcd24
10-13-2013, 05:41 PM
the "its all about loving the person" really resonates with me as i am bi- and often wonder why everyone isn't bi- but i can also understand that if something doesn't turn you on, it just doesn't and that's that... anyway i am totally jealous Beth!! does he have a crossdressing brother in the states, who is into mtf crossdressers? hmm... that's probably a long shot...

I am bi myself hun and i knew it since i was in freshman in college

linda allen
10-13-2013, 06:59 PM
Some crossdressers are attractive but I wouldn't want a sexual relationship with them if that's what you mean.

Candice Mae
10-13-2013, 08:01 PM
I have no attraction to guys, and that includes guys in dresses. I'm heterosexual, and I know its hypocritical of me considering I spend the majority of my time as a woman to want a GG to have interest in me. But the thought of being with a guy in makes be dry heave...

Tabitha Storm
10-13-2013, 08:05 PM
That is a hard answer to come up with. I think there are some very attractive crossdressers but to date one would mean in drab mode too. That I am not attracted to.
Tough one

Tab

Karren H
10-13-2013, 08:17 PM
Pretty sure my wife would frown on that.... but I could ask.....

KateSpade83
10-13-2013, 08:42 PM
I've seen many very pretty MTF crossdressers or ladyboys on Craigslist and if only they were women with vaginas I'd marry them. But knowing they a guy keeps me away from them.

ME2.0
10-13-2013, 08:50 PM
I don't think you can generalize crossdressers any easier than the general population. Everyone does it for a different reason, and some of us are hetero, some of are homo, and some are in between.

For myself, I don't have an interest in being sexual with a crossdresser, or a man. I just do it for a release, when I don't want to be the male "me" anymore (hence my profile name). I would love to be close friends however with a crossdresser, as it's such a strange situation to be in that it would be fun to have someone non-judgemental to talk to. I think crossdressers are better people because we understand our postition, and know how it would feel to be ostricized, so we often keep our judgemental attitudes to ourselves. I think we would be very trustworthy friends who could keep secrets very well.

Hugs,
Staci

Erica Marie
10-13-2013, 09:37 PM
I am bi and I am attracted to other cd, tg, ts types. As far as a realtionship. It would have to be nsa or fwb. I dont see myself being able to fall in love with another male dressed as a female or not.

Princess Chantal
10-13-2013, 09:40 PM
I am pansexual and have been in a relationship with a crossdresser for nearly a decade.

Angie G
10-13-2013, 09:56 PM
I find some of the girls here very attractive. But don't do men or any other woman. I'm am in happy mariage. But it doesn't bother me if some one want that sort of relationship.:hugs:
Angie

Barbara Dugan
10-13-2013, 10:22 PM
Sometimes think about it, but it is mostly because I am pretty much loveless

Mink
10-13-2013, 11:30 PM
i'm just shocked how few have even tried it!

or had any experiences with it?

seems most have just thought about it (and have conditions) or are DAMN down on or opposed to the very idea!

ME2.0
10-14-2013, 12:31 AM
Mink, you don't have to be opposed to the very idea, to know that it's not your goal. I'm secure in knowing that I'm a heterosexual crossdresser who knows that forcing myself to have sex with a man isn't going to make me the person I want to be. Just because you don't have a need to try it doesn't mean you're opressing a homosexual complex or are "closeted". I've thought long and hard about my sexuality (especially when I started dressing), and I'm comfortable being what I am.

Hugs,
Staci

Dalva
10-14-2013, 01:13 AM
It took me a long time to come to the realisation that my preference is to be with another cross dresser. I've done the male/male thing, it was ok but not completely fulfilling...I liked the parts but too much hair. I've had girlfriends and there was only one who I could say I would be happy with sexually but she probably would have enjoyed the variation. I lived a straight liflestyle when I was married and it was horrible.

Now, I just want to be with others like me. In my opinion, this kind of relationship is like walking ahead of the norms...straight or gay, into a completely different world that sets us apart...almost a new evolutionary step...sort of...in human relationship terms.

Beverley Sims
10-14-2013, 01:39 AM
The only relationship I want with other cross dressers is drinking coffee at Starbucks talking about life, the sights and attractions of the city, families and if it comes up....
Our unique situations.
It is almost a mam to man chat but wearing dresses.
Or is that man to mam? :)

petrahughes
10-14-2013, 07:51 AM
Just meeting and spending time with another CD would be a thrill I would think. Sexually speaking I think it's a way to really push open a new door on the feminine side of Petra, and do what GG take as to be a normal womanly activity. (Tries to keep subject clean)

To answer the OP yes I would like to meet and spend time with another CD, it is something I think about on a daily basis.

Diane78
10-14-2013, 11:14 AM
I think it would be fun and interesting to hang out with other crossdressers. Share ideas and experiences and maybe even do some things together.

nethiker55
10-14-2013, 01:19 PM
I have seen a lot of girls here that I could see myself having a relationship with. I have always been attracted to CD's. I also consider myself to be bi as while I love women I have confronted my sexuality and find I enjoy everybody. I read something once that made a great deal of sence to me "it is foolish to reject a possible lover out of hand simply because they have the same plumbing". Also relations with both sexes was the norm before the rise of Christianity.

kristinmarch
10-14-2013, 02:32 PM
Living in the UK and Bisexual I have had sex with men whilst I have been dressed also tried to have sex with a very dear friend also a crossdresser it did not really work as we both preffered to take a more passive role. I used to belong to a society for CD and transgendered people had some fantastic organised weekends away in hotels.