PDA

View Full Version : Petra went out for a walk

petrahughes
10-13-2013, 07:51 PM
I am working in northern Ontario for a while, Wasaga area, so i chose a motel carefully, ground floor, each room has its own door outward. No corridor.:)

I put on all my nice white matching lingerie as usual and my beige dress, heels and did my make up, i looked ok i thought, got them tingly quivers again looking in the mirror, i do love that :o.

So i then got changed, ha see not that brave....I left my underwear on and put on my plaid skirt and wore a hooded top, still in my wig and makeup though. Then had a peep outside, all clear and off we go, yes it was dark....i went for a walk out of the parking lot and down the road, and then around a small part of the area. Ok no one saw me, other that the cars zooming past, but it felt so nice with the breeze up my skirt, blowing on my sheer hose. :D Tooks some pics.....

Then to my car for a USB lead then back to my room.

:devil:

vallerie lacy
10-13-2013, 07:59 PM
Just how good did the breeze blowing up your skirt feel? I'll bet you had a real hard time going back into your room. Like you said "Gurls will be Girls"

petrahughes
10-13-2013, 08:10 PM
I could have walked for miles, he he

Beverley Sims
10-14-2013, 04:31 AM
Petra,
After a while it all gets so easy and even more enjoyable.
Take care at all times though.

Marcelle
10-14-2013, 06:30 AM
Hi Petra,

Well done on you girl! I too love the feel of wind blowing up my dress or skirt when outside.

Hugs

Isha

BLUE ORCHID
10-14-2013, 06:39 AM
Hi Petra, The next thing you know you will be all dressed and walking the malls.

linda allen
10-14-2013, 07:13 AM
It's great you got out and had fun but please remember that most women would not walk alone in the dark because of the danger of being atacked. Walking alone in the dark could draw attention from the police as well. Neither is something you want to deal with. Walking in broad daylight is safer and looks more normal.

The other thing that comes to mind is; if you are away from your home town and friends and family, who cares if someone sees you? They won't recognize you. Get yourself dressed and made up like a GG, appropriate for the time and place, open the door, and enjoy the world.

Don't forget your purse!

lady_croatia
10-18-2013, 09:38 AM
Thats my best wish too :))

Suzanne F
10-18-2013, 11:17 AM
Way to go Petra! Keep moving forward and you will be out in the world. There is nothing better than interacting with the world as Suzanne for me.
Hugs
Suzanne