PDA

View Full Version : Cruising

Rachael Leigh
10-13-2013, 09:55 PM
I've been on 9 cruises and love doing them. I was curious has anyone ever crossdressed while on a cruise. Since my wife is non accepting I've never have. I do think it could be fun though.

Beverley Sims
10-14-2013, 02:46 AM
I used to cruise around the neighborhood when I was younger. :)

Cross dressing as a theme is popular on most cruises.
There are also some specific cruises catering for those with a costume interest in mind.

Veronica27
10-14-2013, 09:03 AM
I have been on quite a few cruises, but have never encountered anyone who was obviously crossdressing. It is my understanding that costume nights, which could provide a cover for some dressing up, used to be quite common at one time, but that has probably died out due to lack of interest and possibly increased security concerns. Most cruises list in their daily activities newsletters "friends of Dorothy" (or some other codename) get togethers for any LGBT people, but I have never been to these, so cannot comment on them. There are the Dignity Cruises, but from what I have read the number of people who are part of the group can vary greatly depending on the particular cruise. On any given cruise, there can be a number of different groups representing a wide array of interests or circumstances that have booked a block of cabins and facilities for their group. On one cruise I was on, there was a group of about 80 or 90 bikers, whose bikes had to be off loaded, and later returned at each port of call. They had pre-arranged their own tours of the various islands we visited.

Veronica

Rachael Leigh
10-14-2013, 12:02 PM
As I said its one of the best relaxing types of vacations. I'm sure that undersdressing would be fine for sure but Ive never seen anyone that appeared CD but have had a few supisions.

chris80
10-15-2013, 05:39 AM
I have a friend who has been on two cruises of a week or so from UK.On both she accompanied another cd. On another 3 day cruise the wife went also but was not very comfortable with it. Despite the male passport the cruise co was very accomodating with a cruise card in the female name.
The only time I have come across another TG on a cruise was an obvious TS ?post-op.
Never crossdressed on a cruise myself, would make my wife too uncomfortable, though she has gone out with me in UK in small groups to restaurants

DonnaWanna
10-16-2013, 09:04 AM
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?185954-2013-Dignity-Halloween-Cruise-October-28-November-2-2013
My wife and I went on the dignity cruise in 2010. I dressed all five days and attended the formal night with my best skirt and blouse complete with all the trimmings. It was a lot of fun.

Bootsiegalore
10-16-2013, 05:59 PM
Boots don't listen to the media hype about those illness stories, as I said I've been on 9 and never had an issue. I always wash my hands anyway and choose the best cruise lines, but just like flying sometimes things happen

Hey LeeR

I am deathly afraid of flying too! My wife is "Dragging" me to Hawaii in February for our 25th anniversary. I hate getting on a plane. I always have nightmares I will die in a plane crash. But is has been 8 years since I have taken a vacation so off we go to Hawaii again! Personally I'd rather get in my hot rod and go on a road trip! Hopefully it will be nice. We are going to a resort in Kuai. Every other time we stayed in a condo and I ended up having to shop and cook! I said f*ck that shit! I want to be waited on and drink on the beach and get room service! Hope to have fun.

I am in Southwest too! Near Phoenix!

Kim_Bitzflick
10-16-2013, 06:20 PM
I went on a cruise with my wife. 5 days. She agreed that I could dress for two of the 5 days. I boarded in male mode, changed to girl mode on day 2, guy mode on day 3 to go into port. day 4 girl mode and day 5 off the ship in guy mode. One night was formal night & I was in my prettiest dress. Also while on the cruise I think I saw a sister late one night on the deck walking with someone, but it was dark & they were kind of far from me.

The staff & other customers treated me great. NO PROBLEMS.

Andrea Renea
10-16-2013, 06:45 PM
I've been on 2 cruises. One out of Tampa FL and one from Charleston SC. Both
times on Carnival.

Didn't dress on either, but the third time will be the charm. I'm going dress and
walk on deck at night on my next one. Hope wife will do it with me. I love cruises.

To my knowledge I did not see another sister on either cruise.

Rachael Leigh
10-16-2013, 06:53 PM
Just curious Kim did you have dinner partners at your table or did you have one to yourselves. It would have been an interesting dinner conversation for sure

Kim_Bitzflick
10-16-2013, 06:59 PM
Just curious Kim did you have dinner partners at your table or did you have one to yourselves. It would have been an interesting dinner conversation for sure

We did not have table mates on that cruise. I'm not sure if my wife would have wanted me to dress with table mates....I guess I'll worry about that next time :)

DonnaT
10-17-2013, 04:33 PM
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?185954-2013-Dignity-Halloween-Cruise-October-28-November-2-2013
My wife and I went on the dignity cruise in 2010. I dressed all five days and attended the formal night with my best skirt and blouse complete with all the trimmings. It was a lot of fun.
Note that Melanie has passed away.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?202785-Melanie-Rudd

Maria 60
10-17-2013, 08:57 PM
I believe I posted it when I came back from Cuba. I was wearing a short white slip waiting for my wife to get ready. When I was getting ready I was taking the slip off and she said to me why I was taking it off and that its so short nobody would see it. Well you don't have to say that twice and off we went to breakfast. We went in the water in the ocean and my wife pulled my shorts off and I was in the ocean only wearing a short white slip on. That was crazy and it felt so good, once we went out of the ocean and tanning she keep asking me to show her some lace, and I stayed with the lace showing from under my shorts almost all day and I don't believe anyone noticed or cared. I wore the slip everyday for the remainder of the holiday and of course tanning with the slip lace out,It was fun and my wife loves the thrill of taking little chances.

Alice Torn
10-17-2013, 09:03 PM
The only cruises i have been on, were church singles cruises on Lafe CooerD Lene Idaho, and one near the Oregon coast, and on the Tennesse River. No way i would Cd on those.

Rachael Leigh
10-17-2013, 10:05 PM
Yeah Alice going to dinner enfem on the church cruise my be considerd bad edicate lol

DonnaWanna
10-18-2013, 08:22 AM
Note that Melanie has passed away.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?202785-Melanie-Rudd
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/houstonchronicle/obituary.aspx?pid=167476647