PDA

View Full Version : So where are all the good resouces on the net?

Heather_Shirly
10-14-2013, 11:30 AM
So where are all the good resouces on the net? Being new here i am most likely missing some sticky of some other type of post with the information.

So let's see the links girls!!!!

Since Heather is hear to stay she needs help looking her best!

Amy Lynn3
10-14-2013, 11:35 AM
Just type in How To Appy Stage Makeup into Google search. They have sooooo many viedo's you can spend days looking at them.

When it comes to cloths, it depends on lots of things, such as age, desired look for the event attending, amount of money one has to spend, taste in cloths, shoes, etc.

Beverley Sims
10-14-2013, 11:45 AM
When you attain ten pots other parts of the forum will open up to you and then you will see beauty tips and can look your best.

Heather_Shirly
10-14-2013, 11:50 AM
Guess i beter work on getting those ten posts up then!!!

Rachelakld
10-14-2013, 02:24 PM
Hi Heather.
Personally i believe the best resources at at the shopping mall, the have leg waxing places, professional makeup consultants, clothing etc

katssun
10-14-2013, 04:48 PM
Honestly, the critical mass of videos on youtube has been a godsend for me. Just type in whatever you're looking for plus "tutorial."

So many good ones on every subject imaginable, even some on things you wish you hadn't seen. ;D

Allesandra Rhodes
10-14-2013, 08:04 PM
Not sure if you can use the search here under ten posts but once you can go to advanced search and try typing in some keywords. There's like ninety bagillion posts with useful info here. Failing that, ask specific questions and we'll be happy to answer, narrow it down a bit though ;)