PDA

View Full Version : Of mountains and molehills or We worry too much...

ShelbyDawn
10-14-2013, 08:05 PM
I am having some laser hair removal done and today, I got a new laser tech. The old one knows about my dressing and I am very comfortable with her. So today, I get to out myself to this new tech; I was running very late and didn't have time to change(In fact I changed out of my skirt and into my jeans in the parking lot) so am still wearing my bra, panties, garter, hose and slip. No way I am going to hide this.(part of the hair removal is called a man-kini)
The new tech didn't bat an eye. We even chatted a bit about my dressing, how long, what do you like about it, stuff like that. After we finished the treatment, I asked her if she thought it would offend her one last customer if I put my skirt back on and she looked me in the eye and said, "You need to quit worrying so much about what other people think."

Advice like that I just had to share with the forum!

And yes, I put my jeans in a bag, put my skirt back on walked out the door to my car and drove home. I even unbuttoned my top one more button so the lace on my slip would show when I went through the drive through...

:hugs:

Shelby

Maria 60
10-14-2013, 08:21 PM
That's a very positive story and so true. We worry so much about what people think that we forget what we want. Good for you.

kimdl93
10-14-2013, 08:27 PM
Very good advice, indeed!

Beverley Sims
10-14-2013, 10:24 PM
I even unbuttoned my top one more button so the lace on my slip would show when I went through the drive through...

Shelby, you hussy.

I am sure there is too much over thinking here, we do need others to remind us sometimes. :)
Mountains and Mole hills used to feature in my psyche until I grew out of them.