PDA

View Full Version : New members

Ressie
10-14-2013, 08:56 PM
The rate of new membership here is unbelievable! Other (non CD) forums I've been with for over 5 years are slowly dying due to too many flame wars and facebook as an alternative. Newbies get chased of by internet bullies etc.

Anyway, it's hard for me to keep up with all the new members here. Many have doubled my post count in less than a year! Welcome all. :battingeyelashes:

Beverley Sims
10-14-2013, 10:05 PM
Ressie,
As long as they stay active, like you are doing.

AmyGaleRT
10-14-2013, 11:26 PM
Sometimes people drift off for awhile and then come back. In my case, I stopped visiting for awhile, because I hadn't yet made up my mind to tell my fiancee, and I figured that, if I couldn't manage that, this site wouldn't do me any good. Of course, once I actually did manage to tell her, I came back, and how! :D

- Amy

lady_croatia
10-18-2013, 09:37 AM
Im new here,but i already love this forum :))

Heather_Shirly
10-18-2013, 09:45 AM
I am new as well and I have to agree. THe girls here make wachother feel safe and give us a place to speak our minds and find like minded girls and make friends.

I have not missed the people tha are bashers and small minded people that are all oterh the other forums. I think the admins did a great job sorting the folks we dont want on the forums fomr the people we do want here.

I am gald for this safe heaven in n ugly internet.

Kate Simmons
10-18-2013, 11:45 AM
Many stay but some leave. There are many members that were here when I first came here that I wonder what happened to. Wendy me is one such that just recently came back. Sometimes our life dynamics change but personally I am never one to ever totally leave my friends here who I consider family.:battingeyelashes::)

Lexi Moralas
10-18-2013, 12:54 PM
It's not surprising to me. This forum is amazing! As is every member IV encountered so far!
I've only been here a couple of weeks but I love it here!

Crissy Kay
10-18-2013, 05:17 PM
I must agree with Lexi, and the others, this is truly a great forum. I usually do not post every time I visit here, but I do enjoy reading what a lot of members post. I find the level of support here is really great too, and that is very nice indeed.

dusktreader
10-18-2013, 06:49 PM
As a sort-of new member, I have to say what keeps me coming back are the years of experience, realistic expectations, and great support I see here. I've been lurking this forum for a while without posting much, but I'm trying to get more involved now. I've been to some other forums and there is often a lot of drama and such. Also, I know a lot of younger users like to use Reddit. My experience with Reddit is that most of the discussions/pictures there come from very young, very petite girls and trap-chasing men. There isn't a lot of serious discussion, and it doesn't feel like a truly safe place to talk and ask questions like crossdressers.com does.

So, thanks, and I'm glad membership is growing!

Kandy Barr
10-18-2013, 07:10 PM
I've been here about 6 mos. and from my experience this is a tightly run ship, you are monitored closely and well and the trouble makers are dealt with quickly. I have felt at home here since joining and have made several what I will call close friends, even though they may be an ocean and a hemisphere away! I've only glanced a two other forums for CD,TG,or TS and saw immediately it wasn't for me. This place has become my home and at times I can't wait to log on just to see what's happening. A heartfelt thanks to all who make this place so special!!!!!! With that being said I'm off to see what's happening!::D

BLUE ORCHID
10-18-2013, 08:37 PM
Hi Ressie, When you get to the top there's no where to go but back down, and we all want to stay on top.
I joined three CD sites posted about 10 times on one and never on the other one , and a few times on this one.

Marguarite
10-18-2013, 08:50 PM
Hi Ressie, You're right this is a great site.

I think the moderators have a lot to do with keeping it that way.

Here is my big " THANK YOU", to them for the work they do.

Ressie
10-18-2013, 09:37 PM
Many stay but some leave. There are many members that were here when I first came here that I wonder what happened to. Wendy me is one such that just recently came back. Sometimes our life dynamics change but personally I am never one to ever totally leave my friends here who I consider family.:battingeyelashes::)

Hi Ressie, When you get to the top there's no where to go but back down, and we all want to stay on top.
I joined three CD sites posted about 10 times on one and never on the other one , and a few times on this one.

Long ago I dreamt of being in a community of CDs, surrounded by other like me, and here we are.

If there were a thanks button I'd hit it for all of you. Thanks.

jessicamichelle
10-18-2013, 10:25 PM
I just started here but I do like it. I feel welcome and that is very important to me :)

Sissy_Michelle
10-18-2013, 11:10 PM
I may not post often. But I do read a lot of the posts. If you're new welcome!

ginger56
10-19-2013, 03:51 AM
hi yall,i'm one of those that doesn't post much,i tend to stay in the background and read alot.i have always felt that I never fit in .and most days I still feel that way.i'm still trying figure out who and what I am.this is the one place that feel I almost fit.i'm truly grateful to have a place to come to find others like me.thank you ladies for helping me.

TokyoLily
10-19-2013, 04:23 AM
I'm new, and only post if I have something to say. I'm quite happy to read as many threads as I can. Very thankful the site is here. Please know that I am here too! ;)

V

KristyE
10-19-2013, 05:25 AM
Hi, Im also very new here and to xdressing. This is the only site Ive ever been on and mostly read postings. Youve all made me feel good about myself and Im thankful your here. To the Admin thanks for keeping us safe. Love coming here, love Kristy.

Andrea Renea
10-19-2013, 07:18 AM
Like many of us, for years I thought I was the only one. Thought maybe there was something
wrong with me.

Finding this site was great.

I don't start threads but comment when I have something say.

You ladies here are super.

Sandygal
10-19-2013, 08:25 AM
A lot of us that you think are gone, are still here. We check in alot for some feel good time. Love this site. We just don't post that often.

GeorgeA
11-03-2013, 12:09 PM
Kandy,
You express my sentiments exactly. It's a great community and I'm so glad that I found it!

DanaGirl
11-03-2013, 12:53 PM
<~~~~~~~ newbie

Tiki
11-09-2013, 12:12 AM
I think this is genuine forum.

rachel_rachel
11-09-2013, 12:26 AM
I've found that in order to post on facebook I need another profile.. And I can't be bothered logging out all the time.. Here i'm logged in all the time and can post whenever I please..
I do have a clothing page on facebook that is a closed group and the 450+ members there know about my other side. I'm just not announcing it to my close friends and family that don't already know.

Megan Nicole
11-09-2013, 12:58 AM
New here too. Spent a great deal of time here before I registered. So many great topics that have helped me feel like I'm not alone in my crossdressing. A big thank you to those who make this site possible!

Meg

jenn
11-09-2013, 05:14 AM
hey ya,ll,

New here too. Been dressing since I was 5 or so. I used to love my moms jewelry. I still love jewelry! (do you think there Is something there?)