PDA

View Full Version : I did it!

Ciara Brianne
10-15-2013, 02:58 AM
I, Ciara Brienne, now have both ears pierced. :battingeyelashes: Now all I have to do is wait a month for it to heal so I can wear a pair of the cute little danglies I recently bought,:daydreaming: instead of just one...:sad:

Ciara:<3:

sinderella
10-15-2013, 03:04 AM
Congrats Ciara, I know how rewarding it can be to do the "little" things...my ears are both pierced...next bold move will be the naval piercing...that one scare the *expletive* out of me.

Mgreenva
10-15-2013, 03:23 AM
You've got more nerve than me.

Christina Kay
10-15-2013, 04:12 AM
Good for you girl. I did one a few years ago. Now I want to do the other ear. You have more nerve than I would.:) hugs

Beverley Sims
10-15-2013, 05:24 AM
Did you have to make a staturory declaration to get them done?
Me I'm still deciding.:)

linda allen
10-15-2013, 07:27 AM
Many males have both ears pierced. It's not uncommon even in my part of the country which is pretty conservative. I had both mine pierced a year or two ago. I got a little ribbing from friends but I told them they (little gold balls) were cell phone antennas (smiling as I said it).

So now I wear male earrings as a male or to sleep in and female earrings when dressed as a female. And I love the feeling of long dangling earrings on my neck as I move my head.

sl-Stephanie
10-15-2013, 07:32 AM
I have been wanting to get my right ear done, had the left done since I was 18. I had it double pierced. The wife is okay with me getting it done just need to get up the nerve. congrats.

Ciara Brianne
10-15-2013, 11:14 AM
Thank you all. I did feel the need to scream it out to the world. I expect a little ribbing from friends. They always screw with me anyway.lol I already had my left ear pierced 4 times...so a couple more in the other ear is not out of character for me. I did all 4 in my left ear myself. I had the right ear pierced professionally. If I ever get another piercing...I'm definitely getting it done professionally. When I did my own piercings they were really sore for a long time. It's been less tha 24 hours since I got the new piercings and neither of them is sore. They are slightly tender to the touch (or when I forget about them while toweling off. lol). Right now I can barely tell they are there. Cannot wait for them to heal. I love the feel of dangly earrings...so excited to actually get to wear the pair.:jumping:

robindee36
10-15-2013, 11:21 AM
You rock girl. Glad you are able to have both ears pierced. Makes pairing up of earrings much easier ;)

Seriously, good for you. Enjoy the freedom from clip-ons.

Hugs, Robin

Ciara Brianne
10-17-2013, 01:41 PM
I think the piercer hit my girl nerve. Apparently getting my right ear pierced was just the thing to make me even girlier. lol I have never been one to wear pink in the past. Since I had the piercing done I find myself strangely attracted to pink. My last shopping trip (right after getting the piercing) I bought a pink dress, a pink skirt and pink panties.:battingeyelashes:

Jorja
10-17-2013, 02:16 PM
Alright Ciara, way to go! See now, that wasn't that bad. When you can start wearing earings, that strange feeling you will have is your head being balanced on your neck for a change. ;)

KC Samanatha
10-17-2013, 02:16 PM
I had mine done in June, have had so much fun looking and buying ear rings these days.
Great decision to make!!!!

Stephania
10-17-2013, 05:02 PM
I'm hoping on getting my done in the near future. Congrats

BLUE ORCHID
10-17-2013, 09:10 PM
Hi Caira, That's still on my bucket list.

Maria 60
10-17-2013, 09:14 PM
I had one ear pierced for 15 years, last year my nephew told me its not cool with only one earring and that I should get the other one done. I told him nephew knows best. I could never forget those 6 weeks, those long 6 weeks, the waiting and within those 6 weeks I bought so many pair of earring just waiting for that day. When the day came I think I tried on at least 20 pairs. The best thing I ever did. You are not going to reget it you now can match earrings with your outfits. Enjoy and congrad.

Amy R Lynn
10-17-2013, 10:25 PM
There must be something in the air! I just got mine done on Sunday! Welcome to the Dangly Ear Ring club hun. I'm sure you will absolutely LOVE having them both pierced...

It sounds like you have stepped into the Pink Fog too! There really is something feminine feeling about getting both ears pierced.

Elisa Lace
10-17-2013, 10:38 PM
Wow congrats! I once pierced my ear out of curiosity... back then I suppressed crossdressing as a whole. Today I would just try anything that could dangle down my lobe. Much envy! :)

Ciara Brianne
10-18-2013, 11:54 PM
The wait is killing me, I'm so looking forward to the new piercing healing. I have SEVERAL pairs of dangly earrings I am dying to wear more than just one of. So stoked, so excited. Only a few weeks.:daydreaming:Then it's so on. :battingeyelashes:

Robyn-aus
10-19-2013, 11:22 PM
I got mine done about 8 weeks ago and my wifes been looking for some ear rings for me Cant wait to wear girlie ones

Ciara Brianne
10-25-2013, 10:39 PM
After several days of discomfort, my ear is starting to heal very nicely. It itches like crazy! :wall:

Ciara

Amy R Lynn
10-25-2013, 11:07 PM
Mine were itchy a bit this week. I think that is par for the course of healing. I'm hopeful that it will go by quickly, and then we can enjoy some really girly looking ones! Can't wait for it.

JazmyneCD
10-26-2013, 01:31 AM
Congrats! My wife had actually been trying to get me to do it for years. She had no problem with it so I got them done a while back. Glad I did :)

Ciara Brianne
10-26-2013, 11:06 AM
Not as itchy today. I keep looking at all the dangly earrings I have, so excited. It's healing so well I think I'll be able to swap our the stud for a dangly next week. I hope so...I plan on going out next Friday. :daydreaming:

Violet-13
10-26-2013, 11:11 AM
Nice, I can't pierce my ears because my dad would kick me out. I'm very happy for you

Lexi Moralas
10-26-2013, 11:17 AM
Congrats girl !

Ciara Brianne
11-18-2013, 02:10 PM
Thank you all. My ear is finally healed and I have been enjoying wearing the full set of dangly earrings. I bought several sets, a few of them with matching necklace. I'm lovin it! I should have done this years ago.:battingeyelashes:

Tracee-Anderson
11-18-2013, 04:23 PM
Good for you! Have 2 in the left for as long as I can remember (which gets shorter every year). Might be time to take the right ear plunge.
Must consult wife.

MichelleinEugene
11-18-2013, 04:32 PM
Congrats! I live in an area of the country where it is commonplace for guys to have both ears pierced, lucky me. I've had mine done for 15 years now, probably had 3 people look at me twice about it.

linda allen
11-18-2013, 05:09 PM
Just don't make the mistake of wearing dangly earrings to bed. Change them out for small studs that won't get caught on anything.

KayleeTaylor
11-18-2013, 05:16 PM
Way to go! I used to have both my ears pierced when I was a teen. I bought one of those self piercing kits from Walgreens and did it on my lunch break. I knew they would be pierced with girl earrings, but I didn't care, I was still a kid. After they healed, I went to Claire's to get some even cuter earrings to wear, oh I had quite the collection, I would wear them all the time, in drab or not! Now, they are closed up, been thinking about piercing them again :)