PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I am back after a while. I will explain by video

emmicd
10-15-2013, 05:48 AM
Hi, I am back and will share my video so you can see me today.
I love you all and happy to be back!
You all are like family to me.
My video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlXXCp3QSMQ

Emily

emmicd
10-15-2013, 12:01 PM
Hi, I am no longer afraid as I once was. I also got sick and am being treated for depression and am on disability. I notice no commentary. Please feel free to comment and watch the video. I speak from my heart and I make people cry when I go to Transgender support group meetings because I share my story and speak from my heart. I no longer work because I am recovering and I have been suffering from depression all my life so it will take me many years if not the rest of my life for all the tragedies in my life and my lifetime of suppression, thoughts of suicide and feeling so much shame because I identified as a "girl" that I lived in the closet virtually all my life only coming out and living full time as a woman at the age of 51. I am a loving "dad" to my son, a teenager on the autistic spectrum so I am now acting as his advocate in helping him and hopefully find the right school which now must be a residential school to provide him all the support he needs that we can't. I am very happy as Emily. I am liberated and I am a blogger, a youtube account holder where I post videos to try to inspire others who identify as transgender. I am no longer afraid. Why should I be. I am still the same person and am living my life in the appropriate gender and now no longer have to worry about going to my grave never being true to myself, my family and my friends. I am Emily and I am a dad, a husband, a transgender, a girl, an advocate for my son, for autism, for myself and for the transgender community. I am now truly living and feeling wonderful and am on HRT for almost a year and a half. I went from a size 16/18 waist to a size 4/6 waist. I went from 180 lbs down to 125 lbs. I went from guy to girl. i went from hiding in the closet to being Emily. Love you all! Glad to be back! Emily http://www.pinterest.com/emilyiannielli3/pins/

ReineD
10-15-2013, 04:10 PM
My heart goes out to you, Emmi. I wish you and your family all the best as you continue on your journeys. :hugs:

kimdl93
10-15-2013, 07:17 PM
Sorry, I would have loved to watch the video, but I'm neither on Facebook nor Pinterest.

Your story and evolution are touching. Best wishes to you and your family.

emmicd
10-15-2013, 10:12 PM
Kim, you can view the video by clicking view on youtube.
Thank you.
Best Regards.

emily

Maryanne_sa
10-21-2013, 10:27 AM
Hi Emily

I watched the whole of your video, and I must say that you are a truly inspirational person. Afterwards, I just sat silently for a while, I was so moved.

I wish you everything that you would want to achieve for yourself, and your family.

Take care, and look after yourself. You are a special person.