PDA

View Full Version : reading suggestions

felicityefeminata
10-15-2013, 06:17 AM
Thanks again to all who replied to my previous post about my wife and I. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on good informative reading that I can suggest to my wife about crossdressers. I have ordered My Husband Wears My Clothes for her kindle, but I was wondering if there were any other good books/posts, blogs etc. which she and I can read.

Thanks in advance

I am so glad I have someone to ask

Stephanie Miller
10-15-2013, 09:44 AM
Like others, I have read many books on the subject. In my opinion, quite a few show an affinity to make the true female feel guilty that they do not treat CD's, TG's etc, the way we want them to treat us. Rather than explaining the reason why we feel the way we do and letting them sort their own feeling out. I feel our spouses, friends and family just need the information from someone that has and still is walking the walk so they have information to base their own thoughts on.
This is a book that does just that. Since it is a new book chances of finding it on bookshelves is rare but can be found on Amazon in hardback, softcover an/or Kindle version (much cheaper).
"Dear Mom and Dad, You Don't Know Me, But - " By Georgia Lee McGowen
http://www.amazon.com/Dear-Mom-Dad-Dont-ebook/dp/B008J0LJ76

felicityefeminata
10-15-2013, 11:32 AM
thank you Stephanie, I will get that one as well

Rachelakld
10-16-2013, 03:01 AM
Hi Felicity
Many of us girls have documented our outings in various forms, what we do for fun and where we are at, encourage other girls etc and maybe some are suitable for your needs. We tend to put a link at the bottom of our posts.