PDA

View Full Version : Does your masculinity make you more interested in dressing?

PertyX
10-15-2013, 04:11 PM
I'm hirsute, muscular, angular; in short, masculine.

I couldn't hope to be a passable CD but sometimes I think this increases the thrill for me. I'm kind of in love with femininity...

I liken it to somebody with a speech impediment being determined to be a radio presenter!

Does anyone else feel the same way?

X

LaraPeterson
10-15-2013, 04:14 PM
Those who don't know me en femme would never dream of me as such. I present as very masculine. But when I am dressed as a woman, I present as very feminine. Simply put, there's a lot more to it than being hairy and having a square chin. It's attitude, honey, attitude.

However, to directly answer your question, no.

NicoleScott
10-15-2013, 04:20 PM
Maybe the fascination is the great contrast between being naturally masculine and becoming very feminine.

Beverley Sims
10-15-2013, 11:22 PM
If you can't make the cut, restrict yourself to what you enjoy doing.
If it is a fact of life that you may never pass, you can make the most of it by making some sacrifices, there are people like you that stay indoors and meet privately.
You only have to meet up with some of them and you have a world of your own.
You do not have to go out and ridicule yourself on the street when there are many alternatives.

PertyX
11-11-2013, 03:42 AM
I'm on a training course this week and there's a young, blonde guy from Sweden who's slim and quite effeminate-looking.

I'm soooo jealous! He could dress as a teenage girl and be entirely convincing.

It's just not fair...

Jocelyn Quivers
11-11-2013, 06:01 AM
In a kind of unusual way yes. I guess all of my masculine attributes help to light that fire which burns as hot as ever to be as pretty as possible, despite the many obstacles standing in the way of that goal including my body, age, and male brain me.

Kate Simmons
11-11-2013, 06:36 AM
My advice would be to stop worrying about what you can't do and concentrate on what you can do. Many dreams have been fulfilled by imagining how things can be and sometimes those goals are eventually accomplished.:)

Lynn Marie
11-11-2013, 08:03 AM
There is that challenge of trying to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear that keeps things really interesting. Very satisfying when achieved even to a small degree.

BLUE ORCHID
11-11-2013, 08:10 AM
Hi Perty, When I'm not dressed I'm a very manly man but when the closet door opens all bets are off.

themodsca
11-11-2013, 08:13 AM
feel the same,......

Robbin_Sinclair
11-11-2013, 08:21 AM
I'm manly looking with an eye for the women. All ages and sizes. I flatter them all. I always believed in myself to be more like one of "them." I felt that I could pass, if I just tried hard enough.

One outing in a different town convinced me otherwise. I posted a long article about it on this site last December. By the time I was in the process of that outing, the whole thing was becoming a chore. I was rushed in a hotel trying to put on make up and deal with the weather. I was at a point that I was going through the motions. It felt like I had done it a million times.

My point is that there was no thrill. This is my one time out fully dressed with (awful) heels.

A year into thinking about it on this site, I say now that my attraction is the feel of the clothing and the feel of being a women. I still dress by making walking clothes for a strenuous mile plus walk in the hot sun. I made especially cut "unisex" tops for my forms. The thrill is there but it is not in deceiving the world. It is in being a woman.

That's me.

Marcelle
11-11-2013, 09:09 AM
I can't say it is my masculinity which makes me interested in dressing. It is more a feeling that somehow when dressed "en femme" in public, it feels right just as it does when I am dressed "en boy". I do not pass whatsoever and gave up trying, I just present the best possible facsimile and let others think what they may. For the most part it goes off without a hitch because people either don't notice or if they do they don't care. There are some snide remarks and giggles but I just let those slide as the machinations of intolerant or ignorant fools.

Hugs

Isha

Crissy Kay
11-11-2013, 10:19 AM
I think there is something to that. I have been told that I look like an x marine or an x con, when I get a buzz cut, as I prefer short hair in guy mode. I guess that's another reason I go for the fetish, or sissy look when I get in my girl mode!!

michelle45
11-11-2013, 06:18 PM
PertyX, being 6ft 195 and not alot of body fat adds up to masculine and muscular build! I have been told many times by my SO that I am a masculine male but when I sent my fiance some pictures on Halloween (per her request) she was blown away! I love the feel of femininity, the touch of femininity, the smell of femininity, and the total fem look! Da just hands go up and my walk totally changes! Welcome to my world!

Veronica27
11-13-2013, 11:39 AM
I would say that it is my masculinity that creates my interest in crossdressing, but rather than being the result of my extremely male appearance and non passability, I think it is more because of my masculine mentality and straight sexuality. I feel a very strong male attraction to women, and love to watch them and admire their appearance. Whether I am watching TV or a movie, walking down the street or through a mall, waiting at a train station or just about anywhere, it is the women and not the men who are the focus of most of my attention. I notice how they are dressed, how they do their hair, how they walk and sit, what jewelry and makeup they use, how they carry their purse and on and on. It is all so far removed from the drabness of the expectations for male appearance, that it instills a desire to also experience it all in a sensuous sense in addition to its appeal to my visual senses. I have no desire to actually be a woman, and have no delusions about my ability to pass as one. It is simply an urge to emulate to the best of my ability in order to achieve the accompanying thrill from that contrast which Nicole Scott mentioned.

Veronica