PDA

View Full Version : The Winds of Change....

Diversity
10-16-2013, 02:55 AM
This morning, after I took my shower and began getting 'underdressed' (panties only), my wife said to me that I should think about getting some new panties, as the waist bands of mine were getting worn.:)
She also said that I might want to try the kind she wears (no waist band), as she loves them.
This was a bit of a shock, as I know she does not like me crossdressing, but has accepted me underdressing in panties and also has accepted me wearing a satin nightgown.
So, I went out and bought two pairs for me - one of the kind I like and one of the 'no waist band', that she suggested to me, and several pairs for her, plus a new scarf. It's all I had time to do today, as it was busy.
Looking forward to surprising her this evening!

Erica Marie
10-16-2013, 05:54 AM
It was very accepting of her to suggest you update your items, and it was very thoughtful that you picked out a few new items for her too. It should make her feel more comfortable knowing that its not just all about you, but that you prefer panties and that you always have her in mind.

Beverley Sims
10-16-2013, 09:14 AM
Subtle subterfuge.
It is also nice that you have included your wife in your plans. :)

Diversity
10-18-2013, 01:34 AM
Hi Erica,
Thank you for our comments. You are very right in that I always do have my wife in my mind. She is a wonderful lady.
Hope all is well with you.
Kind regards,
Di

Hi Beverley,
Thank you also for your comment. My wife is always in my plans. I know this must have seemed like an insignificant post, but both you and Erica, seemed to understand that this gesture from my wife had so much more meaning and significance in the 'winds of change' where she is actually becoming to accept me as I am.
It was a small but significant statement that she made, and I am thrilled that I can now know, I am not hurting her inside, by my desire to underdress and wear a nightgown to bed.
I hope someday she will come to accept me wearing whatever I choose. Only time will tell.....
Thanks again, Beverley.
Kind regards,
Di

linda allen
10-18-2013, 08:13 AM
Two pairs of panties? You do the laundry three times a week?

I have a couple dozen at least. So does my wife.

Next time she suggests what kind of panties you should wear, ask her what kind of bra you should wear. Get it moving towards your goal.

BTW: Smile when you ask her. That way, it can be a joke if she takes it the wrong way.

Janet Bern
10-18-2013, 08:43 AM
I suggest Bali panties... or Vantiy fair briefs or jockey womans briefs