PDA

View Full Version : Getting better with clothing selection

ALEXISMARISA
10-16-2013, 03:41 PM
Well, I have been shopping as of late and adding to my wardrobe in hopes one day will actually wear out in public. LOL

I got my first corset, and have been trying to learn where to tighten down so I get a true female curve and I think I am getting better. :0)

Next I am on to makeup and a wig. Really having a hard time with false eyelashes, and choosing a wig. UGH!

ALEXISMARISA
10-16-2013, 03:42 PM
oh and if anyone can recommend a good spray adhesive for breast forms that would be awesome. :0)

Allison R
10-16-2013, 03:43 PM
Looking great!

reb.femme
10-16-2013, 03:55 PM
If using a PC, right click photo, select rotate clockwise or counterclockwise, 'save as' then upload. It'll save me having to spin my laptop or bend my ageing neck :devil:.

I like the very nice black and white dress. Are you padding your derriere or is that natural? Some would die for that if natural......and you have a very sweet pussy!

Rebecca

Allintime
10-16-2013, 03:57 PM
Very nice :)

ALEXISMARISA
10-16-2013, 04:00 PM
Thanks, I hope to loose a couple lbs too, and hopefully wearing the corset more and more, I will get really defined mid section. :))

ALEXISMARISA
10-16-2013, 04:01 PM
LOL, he is a good kitty. :0) Oh its padded butt and hip. :0)

Karren H
10-16-2013, 04:04 PM
Nice... I love anything black and white! Add some colorful jewelry .....

reb.femme
10-16-2013, 04:10 PM
I suspected it was padding or you were blessed with a CD's utopian butt shape.

I've got two pussies that will feature in a couple of my Witchy pics soon.

Rebecca

Lexi Moralas
10-16-2013, 04:13 PM
You look great ! Your off to a good start it looks like. Good luck girl

Beverley Sims
10-17-2013, 06:06 AM
You do have to make subtle adjustments wit a corset to get the right shape.
You still need to be able to breathe. :)

Bridgetlagurl
10-17-2013, 06:42 AM
As much as I would love to wear a bra from La Senza, if you are wearing breast form, you need to cover them up. A full coverage bra with NO padding is what work. Go to Wal Mart they are about 10 dollars. Put your bra and breast forms on first before you do your make -up. This will give them time to warm up to your body. Before you get dressed lean forward and put your hand between the breast form and pull all your peck mussel and fat towards the middle of your chest. Repeat a couple of time till you get as much as possible. This will give you lots of cleavage.
If you are a hairy guy "I am not" wax your chest prior to all of this PLEASE.:battingeyelashes:

Chari
10-17-2013, 07:27 AM
Although it will take time, you appear to be heading in a positive direction to obtain "female curves". Female exercises would also help. Consider using eye mascara that "lengthens & separates" your lashes, rather than false eyelashes which IMO become bothersome, both applying and wearing. As for buying a wig - study your face shape, skin tone, and age. A professional wig salon is a good place to start for ideas as to what style/color/length compliments your face, and please always buy the best you can afford.