PDA

View Full Version : Was I busted ???

BethCD
12-29-2005, 05:43 PM
Hi all, The other day I had to go for a doppler test (to check my circulation). I was told it was a neck (carotid) test, so I wore my panties as normal. Welllll.... when they finished with that, they said that my doc had also ordered another test which involved taking off my pants and socks...:eek: :eek:
What could I do? They (a male technician and a gg assistant) gave me a small sheet to cover myself but the test involved placing the device on my groin which surely showed my panties.........:confused: . Question is...was I read. Here are the panties I was wearing.
Too late to change anything and I pretty much don't care as they didn't act shocked or make mention of it. They were very professional.But I also work there and hope they keep this to themselves.
I have to admit that the thought of the gg noticing bothered me MUCH less than that of the guy. Please let me know what y'all think.
Thanks, Love Beth:D

susancheerleader
12-29-2005, 06:00 PM
Hard to say if you got busted or not. From your story it is very possible!
But it isn't as unusual for a hospital or doctor to see a guy wearing panties. I can't remember where I red it, but there is an unsualy high percentage of this occurance (like 8% comes to mind)
I'm sure if you were busted, nothing would be said of it. It will be very unprofessinal of any doctors or nurse to talk about it.

Wendy me
12-29-2005, 06:27 PM
busted for shure but don't worry chances are thay won't call home and tell on you...

serinalynn
12-29-2005, 07:05 PM
A few years ago I had a DOT physical and I wore a pair of Vanity Fair panties to the physical not realizing the doctor and his tech wanted to check for a hernia. I had no idea they were going to check, but when asked I droped and no one said any thing. I was wearing green full briefs. After it was over I went on my way as I passed my physical. I can't say about you cause you work there. just remember lots of us wear panties and I'm sure that over a period of time all of us will be to see the Doctor and he will see more panties on guys in the future. I'm sure the medical profession knows what crossdressers are.

Wenda
12-29-2005, 07:28 PM
I agree with the other girls, someone might have noticed, but: a) they have seen it before; b) they dont care: and, c) they are professional, and as such should not note or discuss anything unrelated to the health issue at hand. I ended up in emergency just over a year ago, all shaved, waxed legs, etc, etc. I knew some of the techs. Nobody mentioned anything, havent heard a whisper since. Bigger deal for us than the rest of the world. Relax,

Jesse69
12-29-2005, 08:43 PM
You didn't give us a full shot of those panties. In fact, some mens underwear look almost like panties so your might have been close to looking like men's underware.

Billijo49504
12-29-2005, 08:57 PM
The worst case scenario, If they do spread rumors, that could get them in large do do. Sexual harasment is something many business are very afraid of. They, the employees, would be hung out to dry. So I wouldn't worry too much. Just kinda smile to yourself, and enjoy the feel....BJ

Keyplayer74
12-29-2005, 09:24 PM
I don't think anyone would have noticed that. I have underwear that look just as girly as those, and they are mens. Now, if the top of the wasteband was made of lace or something... then yeah, they might have noticed that.

bridgette63
12-29-2005, 09:31 PM
Billie is right, you work in a health care institution, I f they say anything its a HIPPA violation, Big No No.

CarmenG
12-29-2005, 10:18 PM
I had freshly shaved my legs this day when I recieved a phone call from a new job prospect. they wanted me to go get a physical and I thought nothing of it until it came time to drop my pants. I managed to get my pantuhose off before the doc came in and when he did he went about the check up, played with my nuts looked at my dick, and then said I shouldn't drinl so much as it causes liver damage and the hair on my legs would not grow as he said this he was rubbing my legs the entire time... what a dumb ass dork !!!!!

RachelDenise
12-30-2005, 06:07 AM
If you were busted, so be it. The panties don't look overly fem (no lace and relatively modest color) but if word gets out, you know the source and termination wouldn't be far behind for those who to;d your secret. Personal info about patients being spread is a big issue. You have the power in this one. Besides, I'm sure they have seen it all before. I'm sure your discomfort comes from working in the same place.

Angela Burke
12-30-2005, 07:04 AM
They report you to the "Anti Pantie Police".
You will shortly recieve a visit from them, they will be wearing black suits and sunglasses, and hats (nearly forgot the hats).
You will be informed that your name has been placed on the "list". You will be given a "warning".
If you are caught wearing panties again for any reason whatsoever you be taken to "Anti Pantie Prison", (no trial, no appeal).
Once there you'll undergo a course of aversion therapy which basically involves being forced to continually wear panties whilst being subjected to electrical shocks.
At the end of this you'll be given a box of white (and only white) Y-fronts, kicked out into the street, with a terrible warning as to what will happen if you are found wearing anything but these, (I don't have to spell it out do I?). And you know something it doesn't work! I'm probably writing my own death warrant here.
From "A Friend".

Seriously though I can't see doctors or nurses being particularily bothered about the style or colour of a patients underwear.
Just one thing, PLEASE don't post any more pics. of your panties!
Thankyou.

Love Angela XX

Helen MC
12-30-2005, 10:27 AM
Over here in the UK men and boys having been wearing briefs like that since the mid 1970s and they wouldn't get a second glance. Indeed I have a pair panties just like those and wore then to the Doctor as they are non-suss. Check out the lack of lacy trim , plain dark colour, (not pink or flower pattern) so to the unknowning eye they would look just like the "slip" type briefs man men now wear, at least over here and in Europe, which have elastic round the leg openings, a double gusset (lined crotch) and no fly so are in effect just like women's underpants and many women do wear them, especially plump women.

Also as others have mentioned above, Doctors, Nurses, and other Medical Staff are used to seeing men in panties and their professional code of practice would stop them from telling others especially in the USA where they could be sued for a large sum of money.

Laura Jane
12-30-2005, 10:46 AM
I guess freud would say you wanted to get caught!

The other month flying back from Spain I wore my best frilly pink pair of knickers not really caring if customs would want to do a strip search at Heathrow!

suzy
12-30-2005, 11:02 AM
Well,

I'd guess they didn't pay any attention....I have bought many similar mens underwear in years gone by....not anymore tho....panties are in..

One day I went in for a test.....and I wore both panties and pantyhose... I was asked to lay down and pull my pant leg up so the nurse could put a sticky thing on my leg.... so I did.. The nurse pinched at my panyhose a couple times and realizing it was pantyhose she blushed, didn't say a word and proceeded with out attaching it to my leg....

I have no idea what the chart reflected.... have always wondered what the medical records read.....to scared to look..lololol....

oh well, don't care now....

Warm hugs,

Suzy:angel:

Sandra Edwards
12-30-2005, 11:55 AM
Honey, don't give it a thought, it's your body dress it how ever you want. I go to the doctor all the time dressed in mens:( cloths but with my bra (40C a must anymore) and my panties. They have not said anything, don't know if they care but I don't... Life is so very short and anyone that see my bra from work and says anything, I take them in the bathroom and show them my boobs and ask "if you had these would you want support!" they sometimes giggle then admit I need it. The thing is they should be professional about it and not say anything anyway. Be who you are and folks (the ones that matter) will be glad to know ya.

Sandy

Meag
12-30-2005, 03:08 PM
I have to go to the Doctor's every three months and I wear panties and pantyhose. I told him years ago that I wear support pantyhose to help stop the swelling in my legs. He said it was a good idea. The next time I go to my Uroligist, I'm going to wear panties and thigh-hi's, the last time I wore just white panties, no lace. No one said a word, if I wear the thigh-hi's I won't have to go to the restroom and but them on.

Sweet Susan
12-30-2005, 03:48 PM
I'd say you are busted. Anybody who thinks confidentiality exists when women are in the area are not thinking. Women cannot keep their mouths shut.

BethCD
12-30-2005, 04:34 PM
Hi all, Thanks for your input ! :)
I "assume" the techs will keep all confidential...( I hope! ).
My concern was being outed for the non-manly color and lack of fly...obviously panties.
Bridgette63 - Agreed on the HIPPA thing...but if it leaked I'm still that odd guy at work. I know I'm paranoid.
Lex - No bow on the panties and I'm sure they didnt raise sheet that far, so hopefully OK.
Sweet Susan - While I pretty much am over it, you do make a good point. Not being sexist here, just realistic. Time will tell.
Thanks all for your support. What a great family we have here!!!!:thumbsup: :<3: :<3: :gh:

Love, Beth

shelbyjeans4u
01-11-2006, 05:49 PM
i had fallen fron tn feet up from the drilling rig i was working on,the ground was frozen and my right arm wouldn't move and i was unaware of what was going on.Lifeflight called and said they would meet the ambulance in a field a couple miles away.when I arrived at the Er my boss' wife was there whn they removed my clothing I was wearing ,bikini panties under my thermal underwear, they took me to my room after my xrays,and then when the nurse arrived she handed me a pr of hospital underwear and smiled and said that i might feel more comfortable,she smiled as she left