PDA

View Full Version : Mundanely Phenomenal

Inna
10-16-2013, 07:49 PM
It only been 2.8 years since the day his world had ended and she had reclaimed what was rightfully hers.
Yet, amongst tears and dilapidation, and occasional moments of joy, time had ticked relentlessly into the future of unknown.
By all estimation and dream like assumptions, even the most gifted scenarios would had not touched the plateau of each and every day I am privileged to experience at last.

Woman.....ohhhh, what an immense realization to feel, saturated within and without, through every cell, through every blink of an eye.

Womanhood granted, as I experience being reinforced by those who come within arms reach and soft spoken words, "Thank you maam"
The morning sleepy eyes, barely cracked open to glimpse onto the mirrors pane and within its luster, reflection of a woman, face puffed to the tune of morning water retention, ahhhh, hello girl!

I have become the dream I have dreamed my entire life.

But the woman I am today isn't what he, the dreaded testosterone poisoned male bodied individual had assumed would had been. Far from it!
In fact, if he was around, I would not want to have met him, I would simply had nothing to do with him.
I do not feel a continuation of self within linear growth, but when the line was drown, and he had seized to be, the girl resumed her growth.

So much to share, not enough time nor ability. Words let me down, time and time again. To express wonderfulness of everyday grayness of life, and this phenomenal feeling when in doubt of one self, a glimpse onto the mirror, and reinforcement, but this time around, of a beautiful woman creature, soft, loving, passionate, and true!

Allesandra Rhodes
10-16-2013, 09:51 PM
That... was absolutely beautiful! What a lovely way to word your feelings. I am quite speechless.

Persephone
10-17-2013, 01:39 AM
Lovely!

Continue to enjoy, Inna! May every day only be better than the one before it.

Hugs,
Persephone.

BOBBI G.
10-17-2013, 05:12 AM
Your use of the English language is in perfect working order. I, on the other hand, can only say "WOW".

Bobbi