PDA

View Full Version : What to wear?

Brooke H
10-16-2013, 08:11 PM
I have the next two days at home alone, only during the day.
I want to make the most of my chance to dress so was wondering in my situation what you might wear?

NinaP
10-16-2013, 08:13 PM
What are your choices?

Brooke H
10-16-2013, 08:14 PM
Just about anything.

robindee36
10-16-2013, 08:26 PM
I would worry less about the clothing and use the opportunity to practice make up. If you can get that part right, a burlap sack could look becoming. Look, this is the toughest thing I believe we face, our face ;) Take the time to work on it. After that, jeans and a Tshirt of a mini and low cut top, it won't matter as much as your face.

It is what I would do, but that's just me.

Hugs, Robin

BLUE ORCHID
10-16-2013, 08:59 PM
Hi Brooke, Look through your closet and put together a fun fashion show.

Brooke H
10-16-2013, 09:12 PM
I am apprehensive about using makeup because I am worried that I won't be able to remove it properly and my wife will find out.

Connie.Marie
10-16-2013, 09:33 PM
Brooke,
Here's a different thought, add some press on nails! Get 2 sets, different colors of "Impress" Nails. at Walgreens, $7 each set. They go on easy, no muss no fuss, can be removed completely within 1 minute into the trash. Nobody would know. I think they look great too.

Ok, on to the regular... You say anything is possible so I would go skirts & heels only. I'm in a blue paisley skirt & white tank top tonight.. & blue suede heels.
Think about jewelry too... Seems to help set off an outfit.

Have a great weekend. Hugs,

Brooke H
10-16-2013, 09:37 PM
Thanks for the reply, haven't got the nails to do it today but that is a good idea thanks. I think I will go with the skirt and heels for the rest of the day though. Thanks :).

Beverley Sims
10-17-2013, 12:04 AM
Reading of your choices, drag it all out, experiment have a mix and match day and take PHOTOGRAPHS.