PDA

View Full Version : embarrassing moments

crispy
09-29-2004, 01:22 AM
you realise your pants zip is open. :eek:
- for how long?
- was it gaping open?
- who if anybody saw your pink lacy panties?

you are working on the car or the garden. you reach behind you to pull up the waistband of your jeans and realise that there is an inch of panty top on display. :eek:
- same questions and doubts?

the worst part is that nobody tells you, so you never know if they know...... :o

Wendy me
09-29-2004, 06:45 AM
do you mean like the dog gout off his runner without thinking you run out to get him ,wearing a bra and thong.now the mailman knows for shure.
love it
wear it
wendy me

Wendy me
09-29-2004, 06:53 AM
do you mean like when the dog gets off his runner and without thinking you go out to get him, in a bra and thong???????well safe to say the mailman knows. :o
love it :p
wear it ;)
wendy me :)

CharlotteSomers
10-02-2004, 10:08 AM
Well, this wasn't really embarassing for me but I imagine it would have been for the two girls in the ladies dressing room right next to me.

I was in a dressing room at sears and these two girls go into the room next to me to try on some shirts. Well I guess one didn't fit quite well and they were talking about how it's impossible to find shirts for this girl because her boobs were so big! She kept saying things like "if only my boobs weren't so big", and "I really hate having big boobs". If only they knew who it was next to them that could hear everything they said.

babe4life
10-02-2004, 10:10 AM
The worst time for me was when I was completely dressed and my dad suddenly arrived home. I had bolted the back kitchen door, but left the window next to it open. So in the mayhem while he was trying to open it, I was half rushing out of my clothes, half running towards the door to unlock it and then he reached in and unlocked from his side. Yikes. He pushed passed me to the bathroom because he had to use the toilet badly. Still not sure what all he saw that day or if pressing matters clouded his vision. I sure hope so :p

Julie
10-13-2004, 10:27 AM
A while ago now I was going to work, in drab. I had been at the bus stop for about 10 minutes and everything seemed fine. The bus arrived and as I stepped on I looked down and noticed my lovely fem slippers, I gingerly got off the bus and headed home to change. :o

Julietta (Julie)