PDA

View Full Version : Doing 24-7

Michellemartyn
12-29-2005, 06:51 PM
Hi Girls

I no soom of you get out a bit but !!
What do you think the pit falls would be if you had the chance to do one week in femme mode 24-7:eek:
A friend and I did it this summer .We put on are best girl about town gear and went for a week at a holiday village in Minehead UK.
I left him 140 miles away and did Michelle day and night.
Have a go what was the the big pitfall of the week?:rolleyes:

Hug,s Michelle

Jodi
12-29-2005, 06:55 PM
Michelle, As for me, I would not want to be 24/7 all the time. After spending a week in femme at our club gala, my first thought in Sunday morning (the day we leave) is thank god, I don't have to put on makeup this morning.

Jodi

Rosemary
12-29-2005, 07:22 PM
I think if I got the opportunity I could handle it, provided I do look like a woman when day to day in the street. I haven't got anyone's opinion on that yet.

I Know what you're saying about make-up and stuff and if you're going out you'd have to be even more particular about everything. I guess money would be another thing to consider. Make-up costs heaps, and so does shoes, wigs, nylons, you get what I'm saying. I'm not yet earning an income, but I know that when I do, being a girl is going to take a huge chunk of it.

Oh Well. :) At least If I look good, maybe some kind soul will take pity on this starving, but very well dressed young woman and buy me a meal.:)

Happy New Year

Mary.

Rikki Elisabeth
12-29-2005, 10:07 PM
I don't know what the biggest pitfall would be except to have it end.

I have done it. I love it. HOWEVER, it isn't much fun when you are alone. It is incredible when you are sharing with someone.

HaleyPink2000
12-30-2005, 01:38 AM
I am hoping to be able to go to a week long Triess event next year with a CD friend of mine. She says it's a Hoot. She even flys out there dressed and all.

But I think for safety sake, I'll be the dedicated driver. LOLOL on the trip.
I'll be the one to open doors for her etc on the trip, to and from the event.
Haley:)

Michellemartyn
12-30-2005, 04:06 AM
Soory Girls
I must add the village was full of C/D T/S T/V with a full weeks fun on tap if you need it.
My friend and I like to get out and about and did five or six towns watering holes and clubs
Michelle:cool:

Christina Nicole
12-30-2005, 03:03 PM
I have done several days en-femme. It was a while ago so I forget the actual number of days. The worst aspect is the shaving. After a couple of days of very close shaving, the skin on my face was a bit abused. Darned shame there isn't "instant electrolysis." Spending two years having my face zapped doesn't sound like fun, since the hair grows back unless I go on HRT.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole