PDA

View Full Version : My Rant, and My Rant only. I could care less if anyone reads it.

Anne2345
10-17-2013, 08:12 PM
I don’t know what to think. My brain feels like it is about to explode. I get that I am not an abomination, but my body sure as hell is. What did I do to deserve this??!! Why the hell did I have to be born so wrong?!! Every day, every place, no matter where I go, or what I am doing, I see normal people that don’t give even a second thought as to their stupid gender!! So why me??!! Why any of us??!! Why does it has to hurt so much?!! Why does it have to feel so goddamn desperate?!! Why does it have to feel so hopeless at times??!! Why does my body have to be so masculine?!! Why does this have to be so hard??! I could go on and on and on and on and on!! Why why WHY???!!! All I want is to have some small peace of mind. All I want is to be who I am supposed to be. All I want is to be accepted and appreciated for the person I should be. All I want is to not be the false me, whoever the that asshole is who I see in the goddamn mirror every time I look into it!! I don’t want to be that false asshole that looks down and sees a penis and a pair of testicles. This is wrong. It is ALL wrong!!! I am ALL wrong!! And I am sick of it!! I am sick of me!! I am sick of people!! I am sick of society!! I am sick of the world!! I just want to lay the down, close my stupid eyes, go to sleep, and never wake up. But I can’t even do that, because I care too much about the people I love to do that to them. And no, I am NOT looking for answers. I am NOT looking for consolation. I am NOT looking for hugs. I am NOT looking for any jackholes out there to tell me that this can and will get better. I do NOT want to hear it right now. This is MY rant, damn it, and I will get over it when I get over it, and I make absolutely NO apology for it. I am done now.

Nicole Erin
10-17-2013, 08:21 PM
I was listening to the Marylin Manson song "Irresponsible hate anthem" while reading.

I hate the hater, I rape the raper, I am the animal who WILL NOT BE HIMSELF!

Carlene
10-17-2013, 08:37 PM
No advice, no consolation, no answers................I Too, quietly struggle with this.

stefan37
10-17-2013, 08:46 PM
Rant away

Barbara Ella
10-17-2013, 08:57 PM
Anne, your rant, so you have at it dear, and make it the best one you possibly can. Please come back and add some more if you wish.

But you do realize what will happen when the rant is over don't you? Yep, the hugs will be waiting for you when you are ready. At your own pace dear.

Barbara

Cynthia Anne
10-17-2013, 08:58 PM
Now that you know who you are move on!----------Cynthia Anne!

Cheyenne Skye
10-17-2013, 09:01 PM
I think we all feel that way some times. Feel free to get it out of your system.

Allesandra Rhodes
10-17-2013, 09:13 PM
That's how I felt yesterday, word for word.

Rachael Leigh
10-17-2013, 09:28 PM
While I've had my moments of hateing myself I just realized I must accept who I am as God created me. There is the old saying God don't make junk. I was just thinking too about people who are born handicaped. How is it they must feel. They are just like everyone else except they can't walk or hear or see. They however come to understand this is how they were created and make the best of life in whatever their circumstance. We all must come to a place of peace with ourselves and look out for others to help who may not have it as good. Anne hang in there I will think of you in my prayers

Kimberly Kael
10-17-2013, 10:07 PM
Much more coherent than your average primal scream, and every bit as heartfelt.

Megan72
10-17-2013, 10:23 PM
I second what you said...I feel the same way very often. When you are ready and if you need, I will be your friend.
Megan

LeaP
10-17-2013, 11:08 PM
This is what alcohol withdrawal looks like. It can start as simple GD (Gin Dyspepsia) but can progress to full-blown GID (Gut Irritation Disorder). In the most severe cases, it can only be resolved by SRS (Sane Return to Sipping). The transition period is the worst …

You have all been warned ...

Seriously, Chica Grandé, get a grip - you've been sick, been in a bad way emotionally with family, and got hit upside the head by your a-hole brother-in-law. Things suck and that is making you feel worse. The fact is that you are better than you were 2 months ago, and that was better then than 3 months before that. When you finish heaving your insides out and get over your combination of anger and hurt, your perspective will return.

Lea (aka "jackhole")

Debglam
10-18-2013, 01:38 PM
Yeah, yeah, yeah, but what color panties are you wearing? ;-)

vallerie lacy
10-18-2013, 02:16 PM
Debglam always knows what to say at a time like this. Well what color are they?

melissaK
10-18-2013, 07:49 PM
Seems like a song made for the occasion . . .
XsYJyVEUaC4

thechic
10-19-2013, 12:37 AM
Let it all out , I think one time I did feel like that ,but I have seen the light.

Anne2345
10-19-2013, 12:16 PM
Wow. It's funny how my rant reads completely different with all the f-bombs edited out of it. Lol. I mean, it actually sounds a little bit sane, and not so crazy-insane bat-crap locked-in-the-basement nuts!! But that's okay, Tam. I understand the rules, and you know I love you to death!! :<3: And besides, even though I did not drop even one gratuitous f-bomb in my original rant (each one was sincerely heart felt and held meaning), it did serve it's purpose.