PDA

View Full Version : New S.O and she's lovely

SophieKitty
10-18-2013, 10:58 AM
I don't want to boast as such, I just want to share my progress as a Bi-Gendered person.

She's amazing, she's bisexual and a biological female, she loves both my male and female side, and doesn't mind who I choose to be if it came to me being permanently open or the other. She sees me as a soul with interchangeable parts.

She bought me a bra to go with my breast forms, and as she's the same dress size we enjoy swapping clothes. She's even given me some of hers to keep!

We went out the other day into the town centre in broad daylight together as a lesbian couple (my first time out ever) and it was wonderful, she was so supportive and talked for me due to my man voice. I even had guys stare at my breasts (as the bra makes them jiggle insanely inside my tank top) which we both had a giggle at! We went shopping and I got stuff for myself, such as panties (a size too small for tucking - makes it so much more comfortable), belts, a skirt, stripy socks, a handbag, skinny jeans etc. The only thing I regret is wearing lipgloss because my wig kept on getting stuck to my lips!

She's made me so happy, and much more confident in going out in public in how I look, and is helping me be more active in my dressing.

I hope this post can inspire the single ones of us thinking having a S.O that understands, and loves being with a transgendered person is impossible. Because it isn't. Until recently I was having my doubts.

I met her online as Sophie clearly stating that I am a biological bi-gendered man. I hope this serves as a major tip for those looking to find an understanding S.O that can be active in your crossdressing.

Lots of hugs and kisses to everyone x x x x

vallerie lacy
10-18-2013, 11:04 AM
Why you lucky devil Girl. Sounds like you are on cloud nine. Hope you never come off.

jenni_xx
10-18-2013, 11:31 AM
Hi Sophie.

I'm really pleased for you. Sounds like you have hit it off right from the start, and that she knew about your crossdressing before you actually met is a situation that I'm sure many will envy you for. I'm sure your situation will be an inspiration to those who are currently single.

I told my now husband the first time we met. He accepted it, just as your SO has accepted you. As our relationship progressed, my crossdressing actually subsided, but at the moment I am dressing more often, which is fine with my husband. Although we don't go out much together with me dressed (we do on occasion, but over time it's just not really played a huge part in our relationship), I still feel blessed to have a totally accepting partner. To the point that if I did want to explore my femininity more frequently, he'd be ok with it. He's very understanding in that respect. And it sounds like your SO is very understanding and accepting also. Which from what you say is something that you clearly are appreciative of.

Anyway, your post was a joy to read, and I wish you both all the happiness for the future xxxx

Kate Simmons
10-18-2013, 11:39 AM
I'm very happy for you and your SO my friend. Enjoy your times together. :)

Beverley Sims
10-18-2013, 11:40 AM
Go carefully have a good time and treat her well.

Allison Quinn
10-18-2013, 12:00 PM
daw c: That's cute i'm glad you found someone you can be yourself with and what not that's adorable n_n
I hope things go well :)

Vanessa01
10-22-2013, 06:50 PM
wow !! Lucky you !

kimdl93
10-22-2013, 07:31 PM
Congratulations to both of you. Be good to each other.

JuliaC
10-22-2013, 07:55 PM
If you don't mind me asking where did you meet her online? She sounds perfect!

Angie G
10-22-2013, 08:04 PM
well someone is really happy. Gongrats on finding someone you can be yourself with.:hugs:
Angie

BLUE ORCHID
10-22-2013, 08:11 PM
Hi Sophie, That's a wonderful story.

Mssusan
10-22-2013, 10:10 PM
What a great story! You did the right thing by telling her up front, and it appears that you have made a great match!

Enjoy!

MissTee
10-22-2013, 10:39 PM
I loved reading this. Thanks for sharing and good luck as you move forward together.

Shayna
10-23-2013, 12:01 AM
Great story, so glad to hear it

Michelle55
10-23-2013, 01:56 AM

My story is about the same. My wife has always been turned by women but never acted on it.

My wife and I have been together since 2005, but we met in Homeroom in High School in the early 70's. It was just luck to run into her after that many years (hadn't seen her since 1973) and everything came together by dumb luck.

SophieKitty
10-23-2013, 02:07 AM

I met her on OkCupid. Not trying to advertise, just answering honestly. Unfortunately okcupid only allows you to sign up as male or female. I signed up as female and the first sentence i put was "I'm bi-gendered" which straight off the bat tells people.

Maria in heels
10-23-2013, 05:00 AM
Sophie....you have found an amazing SO! Don't forget to give her hugs and thanks, and enjoy!

Denise Johnson
10-23-2013, 05:42 AM
So lucky for you!!And how was it going out for the first time ?? I bet much easier with someone at your side.

SophieKitty
10-23-2013, 06:11 AM
So lucky for you!!And how was it going out for the first time ?? I bet much easier with someone at your side.

I found it a far more positive experience. Especially with a biological female SO holding my hand and squeezing my bum, it brushed of any negative stereotypes (as in negative to bigots) if anyone recognised me as biologically male. That and there was a furry walking around town so i wasn't th "weirdest" dressed person that day :P

JuliaC
10-23-2013, 01:29 PM
I met her on OkCupid. Not trying to advertise, just answering honestly. Unfortunately okcupid only allows you to sign up as male or female. I signed up as female and the first sentence i put was "I'm bi-gendered" which straight off the bat tells people.
Thanks...i was thinkiing of joining that site but wasn't sure how to put in bi-gendered seems like a good way

SophieKitty
10-23-2013, 07:01 PM
Thanks...i was thinkiing of joining that site but wasn't sure how to put in bi-gendered seems like a good way

Glad to be of service. With dating sites i find straight up honesty and humor two of the most important things on dating sites when it comes to sensitive issues. First of all it shows you're an honest person who holds no secrets, it's also a great discussion topic, and you will get people messaging you who don't see transgendered or bi-gendered (or any gender) an issue. Especially if you're not super serious about it and can make light of yourself and not take offense as they can feel they can be more relaxed around you, and that's something you want, instead of someone feeling that they may offended you by saying something wrong by accident. Or that they can't explore you and your gender identity openly.

Anyway probably telling you how to suck eggs. I'll shut up now

Tearose48
10-23-2013, 09:02 PM
How Wonderful. I am excited for you!

I don't want to boast as such, I just want to share my progress as a Bi-Gendered person.

She's amazing, she's bisexual and a biological female, she loves both my male and female side, and doesn't mind who I choose to be if it came to me being permanently open or the other. She sees me as a soul with interchangeable parts.

She bought me a bra to go with my breast forms, and as she's the same dress size we enjoy swapping clothes. She's even given me some of hers to keep!

We went out the other day into the town centre in broad daylight together as a lesbian couple (my first time out ever) and it was wonderful, she was so supportive and talked for me due to my man voice. I even had guys stare at my breasts (as the bra makes them jiggle insanely inside my tank top) which we both had a giggle at! We went shopping and I got stuff for myself, such as panties (a size too small for tucking - makes it so much more comfortable), belts, a skirt, stripy socks, a handbag, skinny jeans etc. The only thing I regret is wearing lipgloss because my wig kept on getting stuck to my lips!

She's made me so happy, and much more confident in going out in public in how I look, and is helping me be more active in my dressing.

I hope this post can inspire the single ones of us thinking having a S.O that understands, and loves being with a transgendered person is impossible. Because it isn't. Until recently I was having my doubts.

I met her online as Sophie clearly stating that I am a biological bi-gendered man. I hope this serves as a major tip for those looking to find an understanding S.O that can be active in your crossdressing.

Lots of hugs and kisses to everyone x x x x