PDA

View Full Version : Forced to help in the kitchen, has this happened to any of you girls??

Nancie64
10-18-2013, 11:11 PM
Went and picked 10 gallons of grapes to make jelly from and my SO informed Nancie that she could help. She found an apron to help keep her black dress clean and we went to work. Took a couple of hours but it was fun. A little over dressed, but why not? Included a couple of pics. :)

Stephanie47
10-18-2013, 11:18 PM
I spent part of my day making a pot of spaghetti sauce, meatballs and Italian sausages. I was dressed in a Venezia Jeans black dress with rose floral pattern, black heels, hosiery and all the proper undergarments June Cleaver would have worn in her kitchen. I loved it. Sadly, my non accepting wife was a work. I also did the white laundry and vacuumed the house. Nobody would have to twist my arm to help if I got to be dressed up.

PS: I've been able to pick up some nice handmade aprons on eBay for under twenty dollars- nice retro style bib aprons.

AmyGaleRT
10-18-2013, 11:30 PM
It's better when I have to cook if I get to do it as Amy. Last time I did it, Sabrina praised my macaroni and cheese with ground beef, saying, "You're getting better, girl!" That felt good, because she was appreciating my cooking and affirming my femininity in one sentence. :)

- Amy

Sissy_Michelle
10-18-2013, 11:31 PM
Yes I have but at least you get to wear a dress. I am usually in bra, panties, stockings with garter belt and an apron.

UNDERDRESSER
10-19-2013, 12:11 AM
I am usually doing the cooking these days, and mostly in a skirt, but it’s not a case of being "forced" we share such chores, and the way things have been working out, our schedules mean I'm on the spot. I enjoy it for the most part.

daphne g
10-19-2013, 12:14 AM
whenever I'm dressed and have to help in the kitchen i always put on my apron
it has one of those vintage pics of a 50s lady lounging around and she is the
queen of :censor: everything

dawnmarrie1961
10-19-2013, 12:37 AM
Since when is doing domestic stuff like "helping out in the kitchen" just a female thing? Everybody should be doing it regardless of their gender status.

Requal Jo
10-19-2013, 01:03 AM
As I do most of the cooking at home there is nothing better than doing the cooking as Requal. Only happens occasionally. You look very concentrated and enjoying the cooking Nancie. How did the jelly turn out? Hope is was as nice as your pictures.

jamie-upstate
10-19-2013, 01:06 AM
I love to cook. Putting an apron on is about as far as it goes most of the time. I do dress as much as I can, even if it is just panties, camies, tights in the cooler weather,and ladies jeans

docrobbysherry
10-19-2013, 01:55 AM
Some girls say they change their sexual orientation only when the dress.:eek:

Others say they enjoy housework only when they dress.:brolleyes:

Dressing does change LOTS of things for me!:D But, those 2 r NOT among them!:straightface:

Persephone
10-19-2013, 02:15 AM
Went and picked 10 gallons of grapes to make jelly from and my SO informed Nancie that she could help.

Sounds like Nancie is in quite a jam.

Hugs,
Persephone.

Angela Campbell
10-19-2013, 05:07 AM
Forced to help in the kitchen?

LOL I own the kitchen! It has always been my place. I am firmly in charge there. That is how I can fill others with love. (even back when I lived as a man)

Marcelle
10-19-2013, 05:14 AM
Boy or girl, the kitchen has always been mine both for cooking and cleaning (very particular about where things are and how they are cleaned).

Hugs

Isha

Sarah Beth
10-19-2013, 05:47 AM
We have always shared kitchen duties although now that the wife isn't working I don't do as much as I used to. I tend the garden which she has to avoid due to some allergy issues. I do like to cook and and when it comes to the grill or the smokehouse its me that usually takes care of it.

kimdl93
10-19-2013, 06:46 AM
I've spent the day before Christmas Eve en femme cooking and sipping wine. Much more casual though...just a red top and slacks.

EllenJo
10-19-2013, 08:38 AM
I love doing housework, especially en femme and no it is not forced. Ellen Jo takes care of all the cooking and cleaning especially now due to the wife's health issues. Before her illness we did most of it together and enjoyed cooking togther in the kitchen. My mother taught me to cook, clean, sew and do laundry before I went off to college. When my first wife left I raised two teenage daughters on my own and learned how to launder delicates.

I don't work in dresses and heels, I prefer skirts with flats and yes an apron is mandatory. Ruined a lovely blouse is a terrible bleach spill once. I survived unscathed but the blouse did not. Who knew being Susy Homemaker could be so dangerous. LOL
Hugs
Ellen Jo

Crissy Kay
10-19-2013, 09:03 AM
Since when is doing domestic stuff like "helping out in the kitchen" just a female thing? Everybody should be doing it regardless of their gender status.

I agree with Dawnmarrie on that one. I think its just more fun if you can be a girl while you are doing it!!

Gillian Gigs
10-19-2013, 09:04 AM
As the old joke goes, "how many men does it take to wash the dishes...none thats womens work", doesn't hold any more, unless the guy is a macho $h*thead. I always help out in the kitchen, vacuum, do laundry, and why not, I'm part of the family. Families work together for the better good of the family, unless they want it to fall apart. As far as how one dresses, I guess that boils down to comfort. I would prefer to do most of my household chores in a skirt, why, because it moves easier and doesn't hinder any movement.

Kate Simmons
10-19-2013, 09:05 AM
The smart woman knows how to motivate us I guess. :battingeyelashes::)

SherylB
10-19-2013, 09:36 AM

AMEN to that! I do help my mom around the kitchen when I visit the weekends and I don't feel feminine about it at all. It just feels good to make good food

suchacutie
10-19-2013, 10:18 AM
Tina loves to cook, and has some dishes only she makes (I.e. my male self doesn't make those). When both of my genders makes the same dish they come out decidedly different!

Btw, if looks like you and we have the same range and possibly that same pot!. And Tina always cooks dressed well, never making a mess of her clothes. My male self makes a complete mess when cooking!

Rachael Leigh
10-19-2013, 10:23 AM
Love it very cute

Beverley Sims
10-19-2013, 01:08 PM
When I was six years old I was given a frilly apron and a wooden spoon and forced to stir the jam being cooked.

Kate Simmons
10-19-2013, 01:29 PM
When I was six years old I was given a frilly apron and a wooden spoon and forced to stir the jam being cooked.An early form of "forced feminization", right Bev? :heehee::)

Littlebit
10-19-2013, 03:41 PM
Now that is high class. Heels & hose working in the kitchen. I bet you wear evening gown to dust. (Kidding)

S. Lisa Smith
10-19-2013, 04:23 PM
I alway volunteer to help in the kitchen....

Bria
10-19-2013, 05:07 PM
I do a lot of the cooking these days. Several years ago she said "I've cooked for X years, it's your turn". She didn't quit altogether, so we share. I learned to cook watching my mother and in Boy Scout, then when I was in college and in an apartment, and after I got out of college and before I got married I had to cook or go hungary, so I got fairly good at it. One nice thing about cooking is you can cook what YOU like. I usually cook in a skirt , T shirt and bare feet, so I'm not as glamorous as some of you. I'd be happy to stir jam as long as some of it was going to stay home!! Bria

linda allen
10-19-2013, 05:45 PM
My wife and I share cooking duties although she usually cleans up afterwards. We each have our specialties. I will sometimes cook dressed but I don't wear my wig for fear of melting it or having it catch on fire. We have a gas stove with an open flame. The other thing is, I would hate to spatter grease on my female clothes.

NathalieX66
10-19-2013, 06:52 PM
Looks like a fun time!
My grandfather did all the cooking in my mom's family's house. . He picked his own tomatoes, and made tomato sauce. The kitchen knows no gender.

Connief
10-19-2013, 06:55 PM
When I was married, I was never forced to help in the kitchen or the rest of the house work. I did it with her. Dressed much like June Clever. I had several vintage style aprons as well.

sexyheels
10-19-2013, 07:22 PM
You look great :) love the heels x

BLUE ORCHID
10-19-2013, 08:57 PM
Hi Nancie, I'm not much on cooking but I do run the vacuum and do laundry dressed.

Linda E. Woodworth
10-20-2013, 12:29 PM
June Cleaver has always been a woman I have looked up to. I love her outfits!

I quite often work in the kitchen by choice making some goodies or just cooking for myself.

Clorissa
10-20-2013, 09:48 PM
I do most of the cooking with both of us being retired. Very feminine procedure with long hair spread down. Very nice share of work being retired. Next stop India. Starting January. What a mind opener to our western norms.

Ciao
Clorissa

Linda E. Woodworth
10-21-2013, 08:40 AM
Hi Clorissa, I saw your note about visiting India next year. Have you been there before? I go there often on business and it is not a pleasant experience.

Karren H
10-21-2013, 08:47 AM
Not me.... If you screw things up enough they will never ask you to help! Lol

Meg East
10-21-2013, 09:04 AM
Around here I do most of the cooking be it in a skirt or in drab.

daviolin
10-21-2013, 11:18 AM
Kitchen time is Daviolin's favorite time. I treat the kitchen as my second shop. I just made 5 gallons of applesauce this morning. Oh by the way Nancie, you look cute in your kitchen outfit. Daviolin

lisa_cd
10-21-2013, 11:24 AM
Oh Nancie that's wonderful! I love your clothes...nice style!!!

Lisa

franlee
10-21-2013, 05:39 PM
No! She will force me out of her kitchen before I can mess if up to bad. If it needs to be cooked outside or over fire Fran does it other wise the kitchen is closed.

Nancie64
10-21-2013, 10:30 PM
Hey Requal Jo, The jelly did not turn out very good. Don't know what we did wrong but it did not thicken up. 20 jars just sitting here and I don't know what to do with them. Good for eating with a spoon.

RachelPortugal
10-22-2013, 05:17 AM
Whenever Rachael cooks, which is quite often nowadays, my wife always says that Rachael is a better cook than her. I think it is her way of passing on more of the chores to me. I don't mind, seeing as my wife has to put up with another "woman" in the house.