PDA

View Full Version : How Michelle was born

michelle-
10-19-2013, 10:35 AM
Hi all,
* * * * * *I'm new and wanted to share my story.*

When I was about eleven I*went into the bathroom one day to have my shower. As I was taking my clothes off, I noticed my older sister had left a bra in there. Out of curiosity I tried it on and looked at myself in the mirror. I put some socks to fill in. And looked again. I found some red lipstick. Put some on and looked again. I kind of laughed inside. For me it was like joking on myself. Every once in a while, perhaps once a month I would do this. It went on for about a year and then I never did it again. Until...

I started college and moved in with my sister. She was living at an apartment my parents rented so we'd be closer to the university. She graduated, got married and moved out, of course.*

One day, I was going through old things and noticed three large bags. I asked my sister about them and told me they were old clothes. Things she wanted to give away. I got curious again for the first time in years. I went through those bags and found all kinds of things. Bras, panties, shoes, purses, thongs, tops, pants, dresses. And she didn't want them. I got this strange urge to try them on. I WANTED TO WEAR THOSE CLOTHES!

Since my sister had moved out, I was alone in the same apartment. I wasn't afraid of being seen. There was nobody to see me. I started with the bra. Then a thong and put long black stockings on. I found a beautiful top that went perfect. I looked in the mirror and couldn't believe how well it all fit me. My sister and I are about the same height and I'm skinny so, we're about the same size. *I was wearing her clothes but something was missing. I looked around and found some high heel shoes. I tried them on and they fit. It was the first time I wore heels so I fell a couple of times. I looked at myself again and still wanted more. I found some lipstick and put it on.*

That was the first time I felt like a girl. I could not believe how natural I looked.*

Since then I dress up every once in a while. I want to get a few things such as a make up kit, fake breasts and maybe a corset (I want to look more curvy). I'm letting my hair grow so I can work on it when I dress too. And I love the idea of painting my nails and shaving my legs. Feeling like *a real girl. I*enjoy it. I like it.

I wouldn't give up being a guy. I love dating girls. I love women. I currently have someone in mind I really care about. But I have this private thing I also love.*

It's almost like being someone else when I dress. Another person. And that person is who will be posting in this forum. So, everyone, I'd like to introduce you to Michelle, my femme alter ego.*

vallerie lacy
10-19-2013, 10:46 AM
Welcome Michelle,
Sounds to me like you have been engulfed in the "Pink Fog". How lucky can a girl get. Hope you enjoy this forum. It will do wonders for you

Caitlin_85
10-19-2013, 10:54 AM
Thanks for sharing your story Michelle.

Beverley Sims
10-19-2013, 12:48 PM
Michelle,
Welcome to the forum and the pink fog.

MMollyB88
10-19-2013, 01:20 PM
Welcome Michelle!! So glad you are now apart of this amazing community! Have fun exploring and learning about your girl you! It is an amazing thing. :)

Persephone
10-19-2013, 01:29 PM
Hi Michelle!

Welcome to the group! Your story will be very familiar to many here.

Hugs,
Persephone.

Veronica497
10-19-2013, 03:07 PM
Hello Michelle,
Loved reading what you wrote. Looking forward to reading more. xoxoxo

Veronica

Amy07
10-19-2013, 03:59 PM
Cool story, what university?

Rachelakld
10-19-2013, 04:16 PM
Hi Michelle, lovely story and I can really relate to having a dual personality and sisters clothes.

I showed my wife my collection of clothes on about our 5th date as things were getting serious and I wanted her to know me properly before it became a relationship. Years later, my whole family helps with clothing, makeup and wigs etc

Kate Simmons
10-19-2013, 05:12 PM
They tell me that sometimes that "pink fog" can be a real "pea souper".:heehee::)

AmyGaleRT
10-19-2013, 05:51 PM
Hello, Michelle! That's a great story! Do you plan to keep it strictly at home, or do you want to get out and about as Michelle one of these days?

If you do have a "special someone" in mind, you might want to tell her about this side of you before things get really serious. Believe it or not, it's not always a deal-breaker; some GGs don't mind if their SO crossdresses...and some of them like it! :)

It's good that you found this site; if you have troubles, the ladies here can help you. HUGS :hugs:

- Amy

michelle-
10-19-2013, 09:15 PM
Hello, Michelle! That's a great story! Do you plan to keep it strictly at home, or do you want to get out and about as Michelle one of these days?

If you do have a "special someone" in mind, you might want to tell her about this side of you before things get really serious. Believe it or not, it's not always a deal-breaker; some GGs don't mind if their SO crossdresses...and some of them like it! :)

It's good that you found this site; if you have troubles, the ladies here can help you. HUGS :hugs:

- Amy

Right now I'm just keeping Michelle at home. I have, however, thought of going out wearing my bra (oh my gosh I said MY bra!) under my everyday clothes. And maybe, in time, I'll add other girly items. Going out with my legs shaved, I kind of want to do that at some point.

Maybe some day I will go out as Michelle. But right now I'm just getting to know my femme self. Would she go out in a dress or tight jeans? Is she naughty and daring or is she low profile? I don't know...yet.

About my someone special, yes I will have to tell her at some point, if I keep doing this. I don't know if I'll do it for a long time or if it's just a fase. I do have plans for the future, as a guy. Can Michelle be a part of them?

Allesandra Rhodes
10-19-2013, 09:43 PM
Well Michelle, welcome. I'd say in your case you may be finding this thing harder to resist. But whichever you chose in the long run, and for whatever reasons, we're here for support as long as you want. :) Good luck with your new relationship.

Marcelle
10-20-2013, 08:51 AM
Hi Michelle and welcome.

Hugs

Isha

michelle-
10-20-2013, 10:08 AM
Thank you all. I look forward to sharing and learning from all of you. Glad I found this forum.

Michelle

Jolene
10-20-2013, 01:07 PM
My first time was with my older sister's clothes. We were the same size than as we still are today. She had changed after school one day and some of her clothes were laying out. Her bra fit me so well that day and I still remember how nice it felt as I fastened it behind me. :)

AllieSF
10-20-2013, 05:07 PM
Welcome to the site Michelle. I hope you enjoy your stay and all your questions get answered.