PDA

View Full Version : Halloween wedding dress ideas?

Tiffanyselkoe
10-20-2013, 08:53 AM
I have my halloween wedding dress( retro 70s) and am trying to figure out if my wife and I should just go the bride and groom route. We had thought about corpse or zombie bride and groom but the dress does seem too nice to start cutting up or staining. What to do? I bought it at a thrift store so I didn't have to pay a lot for it but it is a girls first wedding dress. Sigh... Anyone have any good halloween thoughts? We want a good costume.

Veronica497
10-20-2013, 09:10 AM
Is there any way you can shred some material like the kind the dress is made in stain it and tack it to the dress to alter the appearance then later you can remove the pieces you tacked on and not ruin the dress?, add a bloody veil and gloves I'm not really sure just a thought.

bridget thronton
10-20-2013, 09:13 AM
Alien bride and groom for an earth destination wedding?

Beverley Sims
10-20-2013, 09:22 AM
Two excellent suggestions so far, but the alienidea is good as you only need to change your appearance.
If you go as a regular bride and groom do the makeup and accessories well.
This always gives it the WOW! factor.
Give others something to talk about for the rest of the year.

JenniferR771
10-20-2013, 01:27 PM
Does your wife have vampire teeth? Maybe go as the bride of Frankenstein.
Maybe add some accessories like spiked collar. Leather hat. Combat boots. Spider or spider tattoo. Dead mouse in a trap. Third eye (fake). And...something cute for yourself, too.
Do you have a bat? Or... can you put it in a little box and pretend it is still alive?

Erica Marie
10-20-2013, 02:12 PM
First choice would be bloody wedding corpse. Or you could go 90's rocker style. Shorten up the dress, white capri tights, and long lace gloves, big hair, kinda like a Madonna video.