PDA

View Full Version : Visit to Victorias Secret

Me_Being_Me
12-29-2005, 11:41 PM
I went to Victorias Secret in drab when they first opened up this morning so I knew that the place would be sorta empty. I was looking at all the selections and was picking out some panties. A sales lady came up and asked me if I needed some assistance. I told her yea. She asked me who I was I shopping for and I quickly said my gf. She asked me a few more questions and I finally admitted that they were for me. She said that that was cool and was picking up panties and matchings bras that she thought that would look cute on me. Believe me, I was nervous at first but then calmed down. She said that she has helped many guys coming in there buying panties, bras, and lingerie for themselves. She told me that she even buys panties for her boyfriend and loves guys in girls undies. I will be going back there soon and have her help me again when I need more things.

LisaRaye
12-29-2005, 11:47 PM
im glad you had a nice time at victoria secerts. :) :) when you go again please tell.

emmicd
12-29-2005, 11:50 PM
Sounds like you had a fun time buying your lingerie. It's great to know that girl's can be understanding and seem intrigued by guys buying feminine clothes. Victorias Secret is not only for women it's also a crossdressers candy store!

emmi

RachelDenise
12-30-2005, 06:01 AM
Shopping made simple. You're so lucky to get an understanding assistant. I wish that would happen more for all of us.

Wendy me
12-30-2005, 06:51 AM
veary cool see that was easy here's to more shopping ....way to go...

Angela Burke
12-30-2005, 07:38 AM
It's great when you meet a sales assistant who is just that, a sales assistant.
Having a female's help when shopping for underwear (shopping for any female items) is wonderful.
I used to hate myself for going through all that for my imaginary girlfriend/wife who was about my height, had the same size waist, and large feet for a woman. It was rediculous and embarrassing for the assistant and me, when it was patently obvious who the purchase was for.
Through trial and error you get to find the CD friendly stores, and of course you go back, you get nice relaxed shopping, they get a regular customer and in the process your cash (which is the whole idea of the retail trade).
If I could I'd make it a compulsory part of a shop assistants training on how to deal curteously with CD customers.
There's a "Green Pound", a "Pink Pound", a "Grey Pound", why not a "Pantie Pound"?

Love Angela XX

Jonien
12-30-2005, 08:24 AM
veary cool see that was easy here's to more shopping ....way to go...
Wendy you are so right when you reach the point when you stop shopping for the imaginary GG and start shopping for yourself shopping is so much more fun

tommcdonald1024
12-30-2005, 09:33 AM
I myself am from the chicago area and would be interested in knowing where this store is and what the sales womans name is as I need to pick up a few things in the very near future.

JoAnnDallas
12-30-2005, 09:40 AM
Next time your in VS, ask for a Angel Card. Then you will get all their catalogs and I was told discounts on purchages.

amykins GG
12-30-2005, 10:59 AM
It is so refreshing to know there are at least a few openminded people in the midwest.

suzy
12-30-2005, 11:11 AM
Great uplifting story....

I love going to VS for my things... I find it truly exciting and sensual..:thumbsup:

Sindy
12-30-2005, 03:48 PM
I am also in the Chicago area and would love to know which location.

Tina Dixon
12-30-2005, 05:31 PM
I turn bright red just going threw the lingerie deptment at K-Mart:eek:

uknowhoo
12-30-2005, 05:35 PM
I turn bright red just going threw the lingerie deptment at K-Mart:eek:

Perhaps you could get a cute little holiday teddy to match your red face :D

(sorry, couldn't resist)

Tammi

eleventhdr
12-30-2005, 05:40 PM
Maybe little by Little the tie is finally turning out our way. And the day may soon come when males can dress the way they really do wnat to. It is fasciating that some reall gg's relaize that guys want to dress in female clothing and it is no big deal to them that we do. Hey it is finally working out slowly. Great news. Now if we can just find a real way in real time to be able to change at anytime this would be just fantastica as well. I can think of many time's when being able to have been female would have been to my real advantage and being able to change at will sure would help out a great deal and i meam being able to change on any whim from male to female and not with all of the current complications of having to do so. OH well Suzy!.

Darlena
12-30-2005, 05:49 PM
Once again, another positive shopping expedition. I've been twice this past week. !st time for some black Vanity Fair panties. 2nd time for Vanity Fair "Roses" some thigh high black stockings, black pantyhose, thrift store mini skirts and a big bag of make-up. It felt like I was in a paradise. All of the colors, fabrics, silks, satins, nylon/tricot, the lace and the ruffles! And they are hanging everywhere in the `Lady's' section of the department stores. Good thing I don't work there. Love & kisses,

Stormgirl
12-30-2005, 06:27 PM
lucky you

AMANDA12
12-30-2005, 07:36 PM
will you please let me know the store place so i can also try to get some for me
Thanks
Amanda

Jesse69
12-30-2005, 08:42 PM
I've gone to VS several times and found nothing that I liked. The one thing I did like was to expensive. $58 for a bra ?

I don't shop VS a lot. I was formerly happy with the Satin Caress panties / bras at Sears. Now I buy Felina or Wacoal stuff.

connie rotten
12-30-2005, 11:08 PM
I like the sales clerk attention at the Maine Mall Victoria's Secret. One woman inparticular plays into the fantacy that she would be a dress buddy and usually I walk out with way more than I intended to purchase.
Their stuff doesn't hold up though. That is why I only shop rhere durring the sale.:wink:

Me_Being_Me
12-31-2005, 01:36 AM
It was the Victorias Secret store in Chicago Ridge mall. I can't remember the sales clerk name and I thought that it would be on the receipt but it wasn't.

Sindy
12-31-2005, 02:03 AM
Thanks, argh, I was hoping it would of been the onein Woodfield. Chicago Ridge is quite a cruise for me.

LindaC
01-01-2006, 11:23 AM
I'm in Chicago too. I don't go to VS, it's to expensive and they don't really carry my size.

My fav place is Sally Ann Corset shop(105th and Western). The ladies there treat you like any other customer, insist on doing proper fittings, have good quality products and want you as a customer. Why go anywhere else?