PDA

View Full Version : My Friday night

michelle-
10-20-2013, 10:15 PM
Okay, so a few days ago I had some time alone at home. I live with my younger brother and he went out and wasn't coming back until the next day. I was about to get ready for bed when I felt Michelle should have some time for herself.

I had a shower, shaved some areas (not legs though, I wear shorts quite often and have never told anybody about my dressing), washed my hair, and started getting ready.

I don't have any make up, except for some creams and lipstick. I used those and improvised some eye shadow from a water based paint a have. It doesn't last long though.I tried to give my hair some more style but it is still to short, so couldn't do much there. I painted my fingernails and let them dry.

With that done, now I had to decide my outfit. I still have many of my older sister's clothes (she use to live here but moved out when she got married, she left a few bags here with things I can wear). I found the bra and lady underwear I've worn before. Found the panties and shoes, but still had to decide my outfit. This time I was in for a treat. I found a large purse and looked inside. I found a beautiful knee length strapless red dress my sister wore years ago. I looked at it kind of disappointed, because I thought it wouldn't fit me. I was wrong. I used some filled up old stockings to use as boobs.

I had the dress, the "make up" but still felt something was missing. I looked in the bathroom and found some perfume. Women perfume, of course. Now I was ready.

I spent a few hours like that inside my apartment. Thrilled by the sound my heels made when I walked. I just walked around my house. Lit a smoke and sat like some of my girlfriends. I was trying to act girly. I looked out the window (I live on an 8th floor in front of a street, so you can see many other apartments). I wondered if anybody could see me. I'm not ready for going out in public. Maybe I never will be, but standing next to the window, exposed, vulnerable. That was quite an experience for me.

I liked the result of my dressing. I do want to get some actual make up. I read on another forum about strapless bras that give the impression of cleavage (I think they stick on?), even with zero boobs (maybe someone know about this?), would definitely want to get that. And I'm still waiting to get my corset. I do want to look more curvy.

So well, that was my night, I wanted to share it with you. Hope you enjoyed.

Michelle

Beverley Sims
10-21-2013, 12:29 AM
Michelle,
Your early stages of dressing do ring a bell and I can see where you are going with it.
You have started to explore yourself, keep going stay safe and gradually buy items to improve your appearance.
You just have to keep everything concealed until you are ready to come out to someone.

Ceri Anne
10-21-2013, 12:56 AM
We have all been there Michelle, its a wonderful feeling once you start letting yourself out. I am in the closet at home, but go out often dressed when I travel. I absolutely love going out, and meeting other girls, gg and tg. I have grown from curiosity to really wanting to be Ceri all the time. Your steps will be scarry, but exciting all the same.

I have posted about stick on forms, called "self bra" at Walmart, $25 a set. They come in size A, B and C. I wear an A and a C together. They have a clip that will pull the two sides together and this will push what you do have into cleavage. I usually leave them unclipped though. They will come off if you are really sweaty, but I have worn them in the pool with my bikini with no problem, and they will of course stay in a bra.

If your just starting with makeup and don't want to spend a lot of money, they have LA Looks at Dollar General for you guessed it, about a $1 each. They aren't bad and help you get started. They also have reasonable makeup brushes. I use a liquid foundation, try to match your skin color as best you can, and then a powder foundation over it, powder blush, eyebrow, mascara, smoky eye shadow, and lip stick. Don't forget the makeup remover cloths. You can be well equipped for under $20. Now go have fun. I've since graduated to better stuff, but this is a great way to get started.

Cynthia Anne
10-21-2013, 03:16 AM
Sometimes a girls gotta' do what a girls gotta' do! Glad you had some fun with it!

michelle-
10-21-2013, 02:10 PM
We have all been there Michelle, its a wonderful feeling once you start letting yourself out. I am in the closet at home, but go out often dressed when I travel. I absolutely love going out, and meeting other girls, gg and tg. I have grown from curiosity to really wanting to be Ceri all the time. Your steps will be scarry, but exciting all the same.

I have posted about stick on forms, called "self bra" at Walmart, $25 a set. They come in size A, B and C. I wear an A and a C together. They have a clip that will pull the two sides together and this will push what you do have into cleavage. I usually leave them unclipped though. They will come off if you are really sweaty, but I have worn them in the pool with my bikini with no problem, and they will of course stay in a bra.

If your just starting with makeup and don't want to spend a lot of money, they have LA Looks at Dollar General for you guessed it, about a $1 each. They aren't bad and help you get started. They also have reasonable makeup brushes. I use a liquid foundation, try to match your skin color as best you can, and then a powder foundation over it, powder blush, eyebrow, mascara, smoky eye shadow, and lip stick. Don't forget the makeup remover cloths. You can be well equipped for under $20. Now go have fun. I've since graduated to better stuff, but this is a great way to get started.

Yes it is a wonderful feeling. I look forward to my next time. Will have to wait a bit. I will look into that makeup and bra. I'm in Argentina though, I live here. I'll have to look around, see what I find. I guess I can always order from outside if I really want something.

That night really made me consider going out dressed sometime. I don't want to take rushed decision though. If any girls are in Buenos Aires please let me know.