PDA

View Full Version : And She Said...

StephanieCD21
10-21-2013, 10:51 AM
I am very happily married to a wonderful woman. We have been married for 2 years (2nd marriage for both of us) and I still get excited to see her every day as I did when we first started dating 5 years ago. We are both open, honest, and experimental people. And nothing has ever been "taboo" for either of us. Despite how obvious it has been my whole life, (hind-sight being 20/20 and denial not being just a river in Africa) we only discovered the existance of Stephanie a few months ago. I won't go into deep detail as it is off-topic for this thread. Long story short, my wife accepts my crossdressing but perfers not to see it or be a part of it. She simply does not find it attractive. We have set boundaries in place and have a comprimise that seems to be working great for both of us currently. We both know this situation is organic and must evolve through open honest communication. What more could you ask for?

As I mentioned we are still as in love as a couple of budding teenagers and sometimes act like them.:heehee: We were laying in bed one night just staring into each other's eyes, talking, and just enjoyjng being together. I had one of those teenage moments and posed the question (and I am still not sure why I did:rolleyes:) "If you could be married to anyone other than me, who would it be?" And she said, "Stephanie". I was left in shock and ensconced in a feeling of love and understanding like I had never felt before. What more could you ask for?

Skipper
10-21-2013, 10:59 AM
That's beautiful. And you are lucky to have that support and understanding. Thanks for sharing.

Beverley Sims
10-21-2013, 11:13 AM
What lovely insight into a situation.

docrobbysherry
10-21-2013, 11:41 AM
Sounds like "love" to me, Steph! You're a very lucky, man,--er, woman!

bridget thronton
10-21-2013, 11:56 AM
Quite lucky indeed. Helen Boyd often describes herself as a Bettysexual I suspect for some of the same reasons (yes I know her husband transitioned and has a nee name now)

anonymousinmaryland
10-21-2013, 12:33 PM
Did this remove some roadblocks and are you two progressing? Let us know.

Christie ann
10-21-2013, 12:33 PM
That is so cool. Sounds like love to me.

AllieSF
10-21-2013, 01:12 PM
Now that is nice to hear. Congratulations!

Celina
10-21-2013, 03:14 PM
Love, understanding and acceptance at it's best ;)

RADER
10-21-2013, 03:36 PM
That is so very nice. Make sure you give her a big Hug.
Rader