PDA

View Full Version : Swimming First Time

EmilyLaFond
12-30-2005, 05:22 AM
Well me and my boyfriend are thinking of getting a hotle room, and well of course the hotle has a pool and all, ive never been swimming as a women yet or do i have a swimsuit. I dont have developed breast still flat chested, i plan on getting some beast forms (what kind and where would be the best place to get ones that are made fore water and everyday use, ill be buying these online, since noone around me sells them just want to no the best or medium kind that would work good for me) then i was wondering on about swimsuits, never had one before i plan on getting a 2piece, i dont really like the 1 piece suites, so now that i would have my breast forms i would pick a suit. Now what other factors do i have to wage in, since i havnt gotten srs i still have the family jewels and whatever u wanna call it how would i go about hiding that very well in a swimsuit thnks for all the help i cant wai to go about splish splashing lol

Christina Nicole
12-30-2005, 02:31 PM
Two-piece bathing suits tend to have little coverage. Little coverage means little hiding. So unless you want to expose all, you probably should forget the 2 piece unless you want everyone using the hotel's pool to see if you're circumcised or not.

Your best choice for something that would be reasonable for you to wear and possibly pass would be to go to a shop that sells mastectomy suits for use with breast forms. Try your local telephone's yellow pages under mastectomy and also breast forms.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Phoebe Reece
12-30-2005, 04:36 PM
You might want to check out this thread: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10476&highlight=swimming

HaleyPink2000
12-31-2005, 02:46 PM
Just buy a two piece and only wear the bottoms. *smile

Many Women do that!

Haley:)

Its Sarah
01-02-2006, 12:37 AM
Just buy a two piece and only wear the bottoms. *smile

Many Women do that!

Haley:)

There's also tankinis. They're a bikini bottom with a tanktop. But if you're swimsuit shopping, you might want to try something like one of these (http://www.outdoorgirl.net/skirts.htm), just because you said you still have the "family jewels", and with these if you had some.. umm.. slippage, then you'd be a little bit more covered.

Helen
01-25-2006, 07:25 AM
The only problem with board shorts is that you are getting further and further away from being a cd.

Can I suggest a one-piece maybe with a small skirt or sarong? This would cover the "family jewels" and still allow you to go swimming.

I have never been swimming in a hotel swimming pool as a cd but it sound exciting.

Let us know how it goes.

helen

BeckyAnderson
01-25-2006, 08:00 AM
Well me and my boyfriend are thinking of getting a hotle room, and well of course the hotle has a pool and all, ive never been swimming as a women yet or do i have a swimsuit. I dont have developed breast still flat chested, i plan on getting some beast forms (what kind and where would be the best place to get ones that are made fore water and everyday use, ill be buying these online, since noone around me sells them just want to no the best or medium kind that would work good for me) then i was wondering on about swimsuits, never had one before i plan on getting a 2piece, i dont really like the 1 piece suites, so now that i would have my breast forms i would pick a suit. Now what other factors do i have to wage in, since i havnt gotten srs i still have the family jewels and whatever u wanna call it how would i go about hiding that very well in a swimsuit thnks for all the help i cant wai to go about splish splashing lol

Two piece suites can work very well depending on the style you choose. I've attached a photo that shows one of two two piece suits that I use. I use breast forms that I attach with double sided medical tape. These do stay attached in water as long as you be sure that your chest is shaved and exfoliated (apply them just after a shower and after your skin has dried completely. I purchased the breast forms and tapes from the Breastform Store (http://www.thebreastformstore.com/breast-forms-store-gold-seal.aspx) (online). Hope this helps......

Hugs,
Becky

Raychel
01-25-2006, 08:16 AM
Looks Great Becky, I do have 5 one piece suits which I absolutely love. And although I would love to someday get to wear one on a secluded beach somewhere with my wife. I can't see that it would ever happen. Oh well that is what dreams are for.

swiss_susan
01-25-2006, 08:22 AM
Go with the tankini idea. Personally I think they look great on GG's or CD's.

Becky thats a great idea you propose, but that only works if we have a figure like yours. :angry:

:D :bs:
:angel:

Susan

Nikki700
02-08-2006, 12:19 PM
Hi I wear DD adhesive siloxane breast forms in the water wearing a thong bikini. I have a large type top Halter neck to hide the boobs. The nipples on these boobs protrude more on conatact with cold water and look and feel really great. I have never had trouble with the beast forms or wearing thongs.

As a male mode I always wear thong swimwear to kep the tanlines the same.

Nikki700

DanaJ
02-08-2006, 05:38 PM
Nikki - you say you have breast forms where the nipples actually protrude when cold water contacts them? Please, can you tell us more, and show us a link from where you bought them? Thanks....

Julie York
02-08-2006, 05:47 PM
As a person who wouldn't go out dressed from head to toe and feel I was convincing, I can only admire your conviction or insanity that you would dare go into a public swimming pool pretending to be female and expecting that no-one would notice. Family jewels and all and you want to wear a two piece? Good luck is all I can offer.

:cool: