PDA

View Full Version : Hmm we will have to see what happens next

Kirsten1
10-22-2013, 05:32 PM
I had asked my wife to read "My Husband Wears My Clothes" a while after I admitted my crossdresser urges. I was gone for a while on vacation and she did not even look at the book. (Older Kindle). I come home today and she had my newer Kindle and was 30% through the book! Then she emailed me a link to the Tri-ess Wives and Crossdresser Bill of Rights. She had to leave tonight but I wonder where it will go from here? We have not really talked too much about my crossdressing but since she is not really very feminine again I wonder where it will go from here?

AmyGaleRT
10-22-2013, 06:22 PM
It's a good starting point, Kirsten! I would be cautiously optimistic at this point.

Funny, the first time I appeared in front of my fiancee as Amy, the first thing she said was, "I'm jealous, you look more feminine than I do!" But she's OK with that. :)

- Amy

BarbaraMarie
10-22-2013, 06:25 PM
My wife read that book as well and really liked it. I think that you are off to a hopeful start.
Good luck!
Hugs,
Barbara

BLUE ORCHID
10-22-2013, 08:23 PM
Hi Kristin, It sure sounds like things are heading in the right direction , Good luck.

Beverley Sims
10-22-2013, 11:55 PM
Retain your optimism and show caring at all times.
Do not push any issues and let her read the book in her own time.
It is even good if you can avoid asking what she thinks about the book, she will offer opinions when ready.

Cami.Aeris
10-23-2013, 04:40 AM
It must be tough wondering Kirsten, I sympathise.

Remember how awesome and amazing you are, and how great it is that you are you! :)

Kate T
10-23-2013, 06:23 AM
Step 1. FOLLOW THAT LINK!!! That document (Wives and Crossdressers Bill of Rights) formed the first foundation of my wife and my understanding. Frankly Neither she nor I were huge fans of the book but it seems to be a good introduction generally for a broad range of people.
Where can it go from here? I told my wife after 15 years of marriage. In a little over 2 years we have gone from occasional dressing at home at specific times to being able to dress whenever pretty much (though I don't tend to, funny how when you have free access to the lolly jar after a while you get sugar overloaded), we've been out to conventional places i.e. tourist spots, dinner etc. as well as to GLBT events. We've been out together and also with our kids. So yeah, it can go well. As long as you listen and communicate and respect her thoughts and feelings. hence FOLLOW THAT LINK!!!

Cheryl T
10-23-2013, 10:10 AM
Seems she is open to discussion and talking is always best. Honesty and openness are the things that brought my wife and I closer and won her full support.
Good luck to you both.