PDA

View Full Version : Just pumps and stockings

Emma 73
10-22-2013, 11:05 PM
Hi girls, my dressing seems to be getting more frequent of late and I can't seem to get my mind off girly things...lol. Anyway I am lucky enough to be able to come home for lunch from work in the last month or so and have done some turbo dressing( I have 1hr for lunch ) but it seems such a rush then getting ready to head back to the office it all seems just too much. I have started to just wear my 4inch pumps and thigh highs, and this has been helping. Usually I don't bother dressing unless its full kit......so I guess I have changed my views on full dressing especially if I'm rushed for time. I will leave that for the weekend with wifey, she is really enjoying emma being around lately....:)

Does this work for anybody else or do you just wait until time permits for the full thing??

Beverley Sims
10-22-2013, 11:20 PM
In the early stages any time dressed will suffice, if only ten mins.
As you progress the novelty does wear off and you realise at least half an hour is needed.
Once I used to try clothes on in drab at lunch time but this becomes impractical if you get back to work late all the time.

Calbab
10-22-2013, 11:27 PM
Emma,

I really got "back into the swing of things" earlier this year by doing something similar to your so-called 'turbo dressing'.. My wife works at home, and I drive my son to his pre-school during the mornings.. I have three hours with which to work before I pick him up again - and it is nice to have "mornings free", since I work during the night.. So, I've brought a duffel bag along with me on a few occasions to change into some clothes, mainly from the waist down.. Yes, I have actually put on panties and hose in our bedroom, but then covered them up with jeans - and when I am 'free' at 9:15, I would change into a skirt and heels in my car (obviously, when nobody is looking)..

Where do I 'feel free' walking around like this? Well, since my community is relatively small, and there are over 30,000 college students that live in the area -- I avoid bookstores or coffee houses.. But, going shopping/browsing has NEVER been a real problem for me -- most of the retail stores open at 10 a.m. and they aren't crowded.. No kids around when it isn't the summer time, and most of the "working class" is occupied and can't gawk at me.. I think next week I may actually walk from 'one end of the shopping mall to the other' in my clothes.. I'm thinking of trying to find a wig, but I may just be "all talk and no do" at this juncture..

Maria in heels
10-23-2013, 04:58 AM
Emma....you have found my secret! Yes, life does pose many times where we are unable to be ourselves, and over the years, I have learned that just wearing my pumps in the morning while reading online and that first cup of coffee does wonders for my psyche. Its just being me, adding a little bit of Maria, and starting off each day feeling great!

Karren H
10-23-2013, 06:17 AM
What ever works for you...... I'm in a place unless I can dress for 8 plus hours..... just doesn't seem worth the hassle for anything less.... but then again I typically wear lingerie every day...

Emma 73
10-23-2013, 06:17 AM
In the early stages any time dressed will suffice, if only ten mins.
As you progress the novelty does wear off and you realise at least half an hour is needed.
Once I used to try clothes on in drab at lunch time but this becomes impractical if you get back to work late all the time.

Bev I'd love more time through week, but with the kids it's hard

Emma,

I really got "back into the swing of things" earlier this year by doing something similar to your so-called 'turbo dressing'.. My wife works at home, and I drive my son to his pre-school during the mornings.. I have three hours with which to work before I pick him up again - and it is nice to have "mornings free", since I work during the night.. So, I've brought a duffel bag along with me on a few occasions to change into some clothes, mainly from the waist down.. Yes, I have actually put on panties and hose in our bedroom, but then covered them up with jeans - and when I am 'free' at 9:15, I would change into a skirt and heels in my car (obviously, when nobody is looking)..

Where do I 'feel free' walking around like this? Well, since my community is relatively small, and there are over 30,000 college students that live in the area -- I avoid bookstores or coffee houses.. But, going shopping/browsing has NEVER been a real problem for me -- most of the retail stores open at 10 a.m. and they aren't crowded.. No kids around when it isn't the summer time, and most of the "working class" is occupied and can't gawk at me.. I think next week I may actually walk from 'one end of the shopping mall to the other' in my clothes.. I'm thinking of trying to find a wig, but I may just be "all talk and no do" at this juncture..

Good luck with next week Calbab, have fun, im not game for heading out yet, maybe one day :)

Emma....you have found my secret! Yes, life does pose many times where we are unable to be ourselves, and over the years, I have learned that just wearing my pumps in the morning while reading online and that first cup of coffee does wonders for my psyche. Its just being me, adding a little bit of Maria, and starting off each day feeling great!

Hi Maria it does seem to be a nice way to start the day, a little seems to get me through until the weekends......:)

BLUE ORCHID
10-23-2013, 06:57 AM
Hi Emma, You really have a good dose of pink fog working on you, I used to do that to
but now it's like Karen said it's better when you have much more time to enjoy your dressing.

Asche
10-23-2013, 07:03 AM
... but it seems such a rush then getting ready to head back to the office it all seems just too much. I have started to just wear my 4inch pumps and thigh highs,...
You wear just 4inch high-heeled shoes and stockings -- and nothing else -- back to the office? You must have a very understanding workplace!

DonnaT
10-23-2013, 03:28 PM
Works for me. I never do the full on dressing unless I'm going out.