PDA

View Full Version : Underdressing and wearing breast forms

Lindseynrva
10-23-2013, 12:23 PM
So how bold have you been when wearing lingerie underdressing but wanting to still wear forms? Personally I love the feeling but am far from passable. That said being in public with my forms tucked inside my bra is soo enjoyable for me. Glad the cool weather is upon us so I can put on a jacket and my favorite forms and head out.

kimdl93
10-23-2013, 12:27 PM
There was a brief time when I would wear male outerwear and forms...but I really didn't find it acceptable. I hid the bra and forms beneath a jacket or sport coat because I was otherwise presenting as male. It was only a matter of days before I abandoned that intermediate stage and started going out fully en femme. Essentially I found that mixed presentation more jarring and discordant for others than seeing a rather tall, masculine woman.

Beverley Sims
10-23-2013, 12:37 PM
That is when the giant leap for woman kind comes in for me.
When I wear forms I am female.

Lindseynrva
10-23-2013, 01:15 PM
I even enjoy a sports bra while playing golf, with forms of course. I love the feeling.

StephanieH
10-23-2013, 01:52 PM
I've never worn forms unless completely dressed, and never out in public except for a couple of times in the French Quarter in New Orleans. Sigh...

robindee36
10-23-2013, 03:15 PM
The other girls are definitely on to something here. Presenting massive bosom in drab is very discordant with the rest of your outfit. To my way of thinking, this is way different than just underdressing with a bra. Not sure how you would be perceived, but the word 'unnatural' comes to mind.

This has little to do with boldness and a lot to do with good taste. IMHO.

Hugs, Robin

Cynthia Anne
10-23-2013, 03:27 PM
When I was in my tweens and twenty's I wore my forms under my guy shirt quite often!

RADER
10-23-2013, 04:23 PM
Like you, I will wear forms and a bra in winter; since I can wear a heave shirt and a light
coat/windbreaker. I use my smaller forms, #5 so I get a B-C look.
Later when home, I change to my #10's and get the full DD look I love.
Rader

Lindseynrva
10-23-2013, 04:29 PM
Sorry to all, I must clarify. When I do wear forms when in drab I have smaller forms. I am a tall and muscular person so when I do this it just enhances my pecs a small amount. With my size I can carry conceal etc now worries. When home I will enjoy my larger forms. No trying to win the circuits freak award durning the day, just feel a little more fem inside.

kimdl93
10-23-2013, 05:27 PM
No need to apologize. I think many of us have done the Same. I used to wear small enhancer a with a bra...same effect of enhancing my pecs a bit. But I needed to go farther.

DeeInGeorgia
10-23-2013, 08:51 PM
One of the problems the trans community has is its invisibleness, people are not aware of us. For a period of 5 years before I transitioned at work, I wore progressively larger forms to the point I was presenting as male with boobs. And yes I did get occasional questions and a few allies got questions. It has been a year now since transition, and every night I go home and get into boy mode to keep the wife happy.

Caitlin_85
10-23-2013, 09:13 PM
I never tried to wear forms outside. I mainly dress for myself at home. A few times I put a bra and panties on under my guy clothes to do a few things like wash the car in the driveway...but that was as far as I've gone.

Jilmac
10-23-2013, 09:32 PM
Now that fall is here and winter is close by I can do what I've done for the past several cold seasons and that is wearing my bra and forms under layers of warm clothes. The bulkiness of them conceals the presence of boobs.

gigikaye
10-23-2013, 10:49 PM
From early fall to late spring I wear medium size forms with my bra, panties and either pantyhose or stockings (with garter belt or thigh highs) to work wearing only a long sleeved shirt and a sleeveless sweater. Never been noticed and loved being in meetings and reaching in under my shirt to straighten my bra straps. Most of those at meetings were women and I just feet like one of them. Ohhhhh. What a feeling!!!!

Audrey_FR
10-23-2013, 11:26 PM
I did it a few times with a coat. But I'm not confortable while doing it, picturing myself like a man with boobs. Not sure if I'll do it again. Who knows maybe again when I'll be in the right state of mind.

alice clair
10-24-2013, 06:25 AM
I have also started wearing my bra and 40c forms under my regular clothes to the grocery store and everywhere else I can and have not been noticed. This past sunday I was at the store and a male friend of mine stopped me to chat for 10 minutes or more and he did not even look at my chest. It felt wonderful to at least feel like a woman in public. I wore a very feminine top with a nice denim shirt over it with the top three buttons open.

Lindseynrva
10-24-2013, 07:25 AM
Nice, feels nice to get out and at least feel femme inside.

BLUE ORCHID
10-24-2013, 07:37 AM
Hi Lindsey, It's kind of hard to hide 44Ds' under male clothes, Forms only when dressed as a lady.

Lindseynrva
10-24-2013, 08:04 AM
I agree, that's why I have several sizes. I can wear bra and forms making me @40b that blend right into my male clothes and chest frame.

robindee36
10-24-2013, 08:56 AM
Sorry Lindsey, my bad. I read your question with a vision of Dolly Parton size boobs, which might look unnatural on a male ;) However, just a modest 'boost' under drab should be perfectly OK. I get a similar effect with just an underwire bra, but I am blessed with gynecomastia.

TC and Hugs, Robin

linda allen
10-24-2013, 08:57 AM
Wearing breast forms but presenting as "male" is nothing but trouble. You're just calling attention to yourself. If they are big enough to feel like real breasts, people will notice, even under a jacket. If they are small enough to hide, what's the point?

nicolecdgal
10-24-2013, 07:04 PM
I am lucky as my profession allows me to wear a full C cup breast form under my clothes and nobody can see them. How you ask? Well, I'm a police officer and I wear a ballistic vest...can't see anything when I'm wearing that. I just pray that I don't get injured or shot at to the point where my vest has to come off. But there really is no other way to truly hide breast forms under male clothes.

Lindseynrva
10-25-2013, 12:05 AM
Nice! Just be safe so you don't have a form leak, awkward!

TightsInHiding
10-25-2013, 01:08 AM
Mine are only B's but would be kind of hard to hide on my frame I think

LouiseCD
10-25-2013, 02:05 AM
I only have one pair of breast forms and they are DD,so wearing them outside the house is out of question. But as I am a natural size A , I love the feeling of wearing a bra and panties when going out .No one has notised yet. I even went to a bar with my male friends.It's very exiting for me !

Lindseynrva
10-25-2013, 12:20 PM
Yard cleared of leaves and grass cut, hardly felt like work I was soo distracted with my lingerie underneath it all :)

Sissy_Michelle
10-25-2013, 12:32 PM
I've never worn forms unless completely dressed, and never out in public except for a couple of times in the French Quarter in New Orleans. Sigh...

I grew up close to New Orleans and know that if you want to dress up and hit the clubs, New Orleans is the place you can do it without much of a second look unless they are interested in asking you out. If I even thought I could get away with it I wouldn't do it alone... But I would try :-)

HelenR2
11-01-2013, 11:16 AM
I'm getting a boob job in the Spring, probably C's like my breast forms, and I am actually looking forward to showing my bust to the world even when in drab. This surprises me a little bit because I'm naturally shy and only go out dressed occasionally and then only at night.