PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing in Buenos Aires

michelle-
10-23-2013, 08:54 PM
So, the other day I was looking up somethings on the internet related to crossdressing. Some tips and such. When I came up with this website.

http://www.crossdressingbsas.com.ar/

I checked it out and it turns out that they offer the "service" of giving you a place where you can crossdress. They have make up, wigs, all kinds of clothes and the sessions are private (you reserve the place for youserlf). It says it is discrete and they also offer some items for sale.

I contacted them and I might get a basic make up kit so I can start trying that when I dress (I'm still an "early" dresser. I've never worn full face make-up. Just lipstick and nail polish). I wouldn't go there to dress, but I would certainly buy stuff there.

Anyway, thought some would like to try it out if they come through Buenos Aires.

Michelle

Pandys
10-23-2013, 09:00 PM
Looks cool I would go for the whole package, maybe someday I will find some extra $ and go.

Beverley Sims
10-23-2013, 10:48 PM
These dressing services are everywhere and if it is good an experience not to be missed.

felix.samora
10-25-2013, 10:59 AM
Go for it! Make your own "package." Buenos Aires is very cheap, so imagine all the things you could do while crossdressing!

Gretchen_To_Be
10-25-2013, 11:02 AM
Too bad, I was just in BA for business..I wish I would have known about this!

Princess Grandpa
10-25-2013, 11:15 AM
A safe place to dress/hang out that wasn't a club would be awesome! I love going out as Rita. I'm getting old to be clubbing. When we go out for date night it's a two day ordeal. Most of Tuesday is spent preparing; hair removal etc. and most of Wednesday is spent recovering. We have met such wonderful people but its really hard to have conversations with the loud music. Then again if I weren't such a coward I would go out to dinner and to the fair and the other events they do.

Hug
Rita

Lorileah
10-25-2013, 03:45 PM
I guess if you have the money to go to Buenos Aires you can spend 550$ for make up lessons and a photo shoot. That is about 2.5 times higher than most US transformation services

AllieSF
10-25-2013, 04:21 PM
Lorileah, need to check if that is US$ or Argentine pesos. My Wild Ass Guess would be pesos, but then who knows with a limited and captive niche market what is reality?

Michelle: Is the price for services stated in the English part of the web site in US$ or Argentina Pesos$?

michelle-
10-25-2013, 05:43 PM
I didn't check the english version (I've always lived in BA so my first language is Spanish). But it was 550 pesos so it must be pesos in the English one as well.