PDA

View Full Version : 'tis the season

Shari
10-24-2013, 05:40 AM
Well, it's fall and the temps are much cooler. Not much of a chance to wear shorts anymore, so I DID it.
I shaved my legs and my lower half yesterday and it feels wonderful!
It's amazing the stimulation that is achieved when all the nerve cells come in full contact with my stockings and garter belt. No more hair getting stuck in the garter straps either.
Bring on the winter. I'm much happier now.

Erica Marie
10-24-2013, 05:50 AM
Ugh Im not even remotely ready for winter. Here in northern WI the temps are dropping like a lead balloon and the frost is on the pumpkins. Time to put away the summer cloths and shop for some new winter cloths. For me I keep shaved all year now all I get is goose bumps :(

Beverley Sims
10-24-2013, 06:48 AM
My legs are always bare.
I enjoy the summer and short skirts and sandals.

Kate Simmons
10-24-2013, 07:12 AM
I love Winter also. Long dresses, long skirts and knee boots. Works for me. :battingeyelashes::)

BLUE ORCHID
10-24-2013, 07:17 AM
Hi Shari, Once it's off you should keep it off it's been so many years for me that I can't remember .
I can't imagine ever having gorilla legs again.

Lynn Marie
10-24-2013, 07:22 AM
So now you can shave your body. Tomorrow you get to deal with stubble! LOL Oh well, the cost of beauty is high!

Jamie001
10-24-2013, 10:38 AM
You can shave your legs year round. They should especially be shaved in the summer when you spend time in shorts. I don't make as much sense to shave them when they are covered in the winter.

Patrica Gil
11-01-2013, 03:15 PM
Why wait for winter, most people don't really care nor even notice. Why worry about what others think? Nobody ever ask me what my opinion is about the way they dress or choices they make. So my legs are pretty and it works for me. Sometimes even wearing pantyhose out with shorts at night while out. Besides my lover enjoys it and she is the one that matters.

Janet Bern
11-01-2013, 03:25 PM
I finally did it in the spring .. later I epilated the hair little by little
What a great feeling... shower and put on some body lotion.. wow
not to mention how easy the pantyhose goes on

Allison Quinn
11-01-2013, 03:32 PM
yes yes yes yes c:
I'm excited for sweaters, coats, warm clothes >w<

and snowww *_*

Sara Jessica
11-01-2013, 03:34 PM
Why wait for winter, most people don't really care nor even notice. Why worry about what others think? Nobody ever ask me what my opinion is about the way they dress or choices they make. So my legs are pretty and it works for me.

While I'm all for the year-round smoothness and couldn't personally fathom having to go back and forth when it comes to body fur, everyone has different situations to deal with and perhaps Shari has her own reasons for not shaving during the summer months.

(Although I could have done without the fur-getting-caught-in-the-garter-straps visual!!! ;) )

Besides my lover enjoys it and she is the one that matters.

I thought you said why worry about what others think???

And besides, what if she didn't?

JayeB
11-01-2013, 05:09 PM
My legs have been hair free for two years now, and no one has commented when wearing shorts, but sadly without tights.

robindee36
11-01-2013, 05:20 PM
Shari, is this your first time?/ If so, go girl go. It is such a novel and exquisite feeling when the fur first comes off. I recall having trouble sleeping because the sheets felt sooooo very good.

Well, once the stubblies set in, we can talk about a longer term solution, epilation. Or as I like to call it, power plucking;)

Really, congrats and enjoy.

Hugs, Robin

Diversity
11-01-2013, 07:57 PM
Have fun! Winter gives me the opportunity to not only wear stockings, but makes it much easier to wear a bra and not be caught out as easily!
Di