PDA

View Full Version : do you think

lori m crawford
10-24-2013, 04:21 PM
do you think some boys or men look better as women wen you look at videos of them an shood look that way all the time:daydreaming:

Kate Simmons
10-24-2013, 04:32 PM
I definitely feel many of us would look better as a woman Lori. :battingeyelashes::)

robindee36
10-24-2013, 04:34 PM
Some men have that androgynous look that easily transforms into a very believable female. Some of the Asians are far more adept in this regard than westerners, but there are an increasing number of us.

Case in point the recent Wacoal Mood bra commercial. No one is going to convince me they spotted this as a male before the hair and makeup came off (and bra of course ;)

How these gender neutral males choose to live and express themselves is their business. I will not be judgmental in this but certainly am impressed with their abilities.

Hugs, Robin

Rachael Leigh
10-24-2013, 04:34 PM
Makeup can do wonders for just about anyone but there are guys who can pull it off better that's for sure

Marcelle
10-24-2013, 06:31 PM
Yes there are definitely some men (mainly younger androgynous types) who can take on the female guise quite easily and pass/blend in an instant. But I believe they are few and far between and when age catches up, even they will have a harder time (unless they are on hormone blockers). In my case, homely dude equals homely gal but I accept that and realize others see a guy and not a girl when I am out. This is the only way I can get comfortable with myself.

Hugs

Isha

Cynthia Anne
10-25-2013, 12:22 AM
Count me in there as a yes Lori!

Beverley Sims
10-25-2013, 06:20 AM
Yes I do Lori.
Some men I have met have made a success of being a woman after suggestions were made to them to try it out.

Lynn Marie
10-25-2013, 07:51 AM
"Do you think"? Yes I do. Quite often in fact.

franlee
10-25-2013, 03:13 PM
Yes, and some women look more like men. It's just not the accepted norm or we would see many people reverse their clothing styles. Women have a great advantage in this due to society's view of equality.

Michaelasfun
10-25-2013, 03:30 PM
Oh yes. I actually feel better about my looks when dressed!

Joanne f
10-25-2013, 03:35 PM
Yes there are some that can easily pass as girls or women and occasionally you see someone that you are not sure on which they are .

dawnmarrie1961
10-25-2013, 04:09 PM
What videos? Mostly pictures here that I don't pay much attention to. Oh I've posted a few of my own over the years too. But thinking that they should appear one side of the coin or the other is not my call no matter how attractive they may look. Besides that's just appearance...what matters is what their behavior is like on either side? Are they naughty or Nice? I'm not Santa Claus but I'd still prefer the nice no matter what clothes they choose to wear. NO LUMP of COAL in their silk stocking or athletic sock!