PDA

View Full Version : Sighting in the wild

Lainie
10-24-2013, 04:57 PM
Not often do I see a TG just by chance, but today I did. 2500 CityWest Blvd, Houston entering an office with a corporate name on the door. I was following her down the hall, and smiled warmly as she opened the door and turned briefly toward me before entering. She didn't say anything.

One piece of advice, if she's on this forum: wear heels, as high as you can. All the GGs your height do, because it elongates the legs.

kimdl93
10-24-2013, 05:10 PM
It wasn't me :)

AllieSF
10-24-2013, 05:24 PM
Lainie, I am glad that you finally saw one of us free spirits alive and well in the wild. Now, one piece of advise for you. Since she was out dressed doing her own thing, maybe you should refrain from telling her how to dress. I assume that you were also dressed as a woman with your elongated calves resting on some nice high heels? At least to me, you could have left your last sentence out. No need to lecture someone whom you have never really talked with, is it?

thechic
10-24-2013, 07:35 PM
There is actually many of use out there, it just that we tend to pass as everyday woman.

Beverley Sims
10-25-2013, 06:59 AM
We only see the obvious ones.
Look at those here that look masculine, half of them would not turn your head in the street.
I am sorry but there are some very unattractive GG's out there that do turn my head.

linda allen
10-25-2013, 07:32 AM
How did you know she was a TG?

I Am Paula
10-25-2013, 08:01 AM
Why not out someone by stating their address? Why not post a picture? I'm glad your presentation was so perfect that she didn't go into her office and post on some forum about you.

Lainie
10-25-2013, 09:53 PM
Apologies to those who took offense--none meant.

Anne2345
10-25-2013, 10:07 PM
Now, one piece of advise for you. Since she was out dressed doing her own thing, maybe you should refrain from telling her how to dress.

Agreed. TG folk do the best they can with what they have. It's a hard, difficult lot to begin with, and the deck is generally stacked against us. So if she is out and about doing her thing, great for her!! I love that for her, and I applaud her courage and confidence to do so!! Not many have that, so regardless of what she was wearing, kudos to her . . . .

CarleyR
10-25-2013, 10:23 PM
Lanie, thanks for the nice post. I don't think anyone could be or should be offended by a warm smile. And you are kind to offer advice through this forum, not in public. Finally, we are all curious about others who are successfully appearing in public, so it is good to get reports like this.